It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin, I Was Forbidden From Telling The Truth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Wow simple logic eludes many. The media did not make Palin say stupid things. No one stuffed a hand up her ass and made her a ventriloquist's dummy. She handled the dummy part all on her own.

The argument "but they asked her hard questions" is in all honesty, an idiotic cop out.

edit on 27-7-2013 by Mamatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by Mamatus
Personally I voted against Palin.......... I don't like stupid people and she sets records.

Exactly the kind of responses I was expecting. So predictable.

You don't like stupid people?

sigh
edit on 103131p://bSaturday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

Who would want stupid people running the government? She knew nothing about the Constitution, American history, or the founding fathers.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Back in 2008, it looked to me like McCain was not trying very hard - I think he purposefully gave the election to Obama. Democrats are not very smart, in general, they listen to what Obama says but do not pay attention to what he does.

One of my friends (a married gay man) has begun wondering if Obama is a Republican pretending to be a Democrat.

I wondered for a long time what was up with him, he has very advanced NLP and linguistics training, and he has a heavy background in Constitutional Law that would be extremely useful in dismantling the constitution. This smells like a rat. I am serious, I'm a solid moderate, and Obama is sketchy to me - not only that, he obviously has some kind of powerful support.

Hillary Clinton should not have lost to a sophomore senator. His speaches were written by experts in order to get him elected, not direct his policy.

After Obama was elected, a source in the NSA told me that he was going to be the worst president in U.S. history and that they were trying to stop him.
edit on 27-7-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
I'm going to be simplistic about something, but I believe it to be 100% true.

Jealously by female journalists played a huge part in the way Sarah Palin was painted and the subsequent attempt to discredit her abilities.

These liberal skanks perceived her as a threat to them She has a degree in Communications and Journalism, and quite simply, I think they were eaten up with pure female jealousy.

Sarah's education wasn't Ivy League, but it was honorable and earned. She became the governor of an American state, an author, an articulate commentator, and co-business owner. She has been happily married to the same man for many years, and yes....she found time to be a "soccer mom" on top of it.

Yep. Jealousy by the liberal skanky female journalists. There. I said it.

Yep......you are 100% correct.

Like I said earlier, if she were a man, it wouldn't have been played the same.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Yea you know, because it's such a simple topic. I mean she slipped up, she must be an idiot... it's not as if there was a focus to make her look like an idiot... it's not like other idiotic mistakes by politicians were disproportionately pushed aside... no, that couldn't be the case.

Did you bother to watch the video?

Disclosure:

I have no political affiliation whatsoever. I just think the double standards, and hypocrisy in this thread is ridiculous.
edit on 27-7-2013 by QuantriQueptidez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantriQueptidez

I will not debate Sarah Palins intellect with you. Her lack of, has been proven more times than can be written off as simple errors.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

So do you know Sarah Palin
personally or professionally
in that you are calling her a whore?

She is superior to Clinton.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Jealously by female journalists played a huge part in the way Sarah Palin was painted and the subsequent attempt to discredit her abilities.

These liberal skanks perceived her as a threat to them She has a degree in Communications and Journalism, and quite simply, I think they were eaten up with pure female jealousy.

Sarah's education wasn't Ivy League, but it was honorable and earned. She became the governor of an American state, an author, an articulate commentator, and co-business owner. She has been happily married to the same man for many years, and yes....she found time to be a "soccer mom" on top of it.

??? I'm sorry but are you serious?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Who would want stupid people running the government? She knew nothing about the Constitution, American history, or the founding fathers.

Now we have an individual, as President, that HATES the Constitution, HATES American history, and HATES the founding fathers. I would have preferred ignorance regarding the above mentioned subjects.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 27-7-2013 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I know I'll not convince anyone here about Palins capabilities. Nor do I want to. But I do try to illustrate that it is not the media that influences my decision.

As for stupidity of politicians?

Moronic behaviour seems to be the norm and often sought after atribute for a politician.

An actual "quality" of politicians is that they have an IQ of a bag of turnips and only real stupid turnips at that!

You have no evidence of her capabilities because she's never really done anything.

And what kind of argument is that? Because lots of politicians are stupid that excuses palin's stupidity? I don't seek that attribute. I don't vote for stupid people, and she is a special kind of stupid.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Obama deserves some of the blame. Have you forgotten that he's been the president for an entire term and fixed nothing? He's started wars, given weapons to cartels and now terrorists, went drone strike crazy, kept ben bernanke (making him the exact same as bush economically), and hhe's been the toughest on whistlenblowers in history (so much so that they recently changed his website removing the part about protecting whistleblowers).

YOU need to get over this lef/right bush/obama blame game and open your eyes. They are both the same amount of bad the only difference is one WAS bad for the country and the other IS bad. Drop it and live in the now. Start thinking about ways that fix it that don't involve clinging to one party like a tick.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused

Now we have an individual, as President, that HATES the Constitution, HATES American history, and HATES the founding fathers. I would have preferred ignorance regarding the above mentioned subjects.

See ya,
Milt

And your evidence for any of the above is what exactly?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
For people to think that Palin is the only one to say stupid stuff is ignorant and silly at it's best.

The never ending list of Biden blunders

List of Biden's political blunders

Gaffes? Biden Has Long List to his credit

Obama Top 10 United Kingdom gaffes

A dozen Obama gaffes — with a little help from Joe Biden

You can find gaffes on any one regardless of their political affiliation.
I didn't post any for Romney since he's not the one in office.
Nor did I post Hillary's since she's out.

edit on 27-7-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Mr. Obama's words, actions, and political appointments.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Dead serious.

Research the gaffs and mistakes by Sarah and then Joe Biden. There's not a hair breadth's difference.

If all the msm did was focus on Joe's stupid mistakes and lack of intellect, he would be painted as a buffoon of the first order. We would all shudder to think this idiot might be president should, god forbid, something happen to our current "leader".

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

"Forbidden" by whom, about what?

My dismissal of her had nothing to do with the media and everything to do with her responses.

Ron Paul constantly blasted the nation's two biggest sacred cows: the Federal Reserve central banking scheme and the Military Industrial Complex. This is why Ron Paul was attacked.

Palin on the other hand was a typical neocon who supported Bush's banker bailout and flip flopped around on stimulus.

Watch her interviews or pull up her quotes. She dug her own grave not the media.

She was no "threat" to anyone.

edit on 27-7-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Dead serious.

Research the gaffs and mistakes by Sarah and then Joe Biden. There's not a hair breadth's difference.

If all the msm did was focus on Joe's stupid mistakes and lack of intellect, he would be painted as a buffoon of the first order. We would all shudder to think this idiot might be president should, god forbid, something happen to our current "leader".

Once again you're correct......

I'm neither Dem/Repub., I'm Independent.
And the hypocrisy here is laughable.

Biden is the 'Queen' of gaffes......

And Obama too has had his follies with words.

The only one that was a master of words was Bill Clinton.
Now he was smooooth.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused

See ya,
Milt

57 states comment
The Us is the oldest Democracy comment.
Kill Lists,Drone attacks, the attacks on the second amendment the largest Spying in US history via the NSA, when he campaigned on ending it,.Care Act with a new spying aparatus called the datahub., and the list goes on

The current potus has been proven time after time to be the antithesis of the founding ideals that created this nation and above all we must worship at the alter of statolatry.

Where fiat currency and corporate products are 'human rights' where only the government says what we can or can't say, what we can or can't own, and we must all bow down to the lord and master Government.

I say again there is mountains of evidence for those of us who are paying attention.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
What a courageous Patriot.. the Lft / Rt paradigm is falling apart...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I'd rather have Sarah Palin making decisions...unlike Pelosi and Hillary Clinton whom have proven to be a total fail!

You can find her list of Accomplishments here: Source

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join