It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin, I Was Forbidden From Telling The Truth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Come now, politicians are almost always in the superior category when it comes to IQ. You can't honestly believe the majority of these politicians are below average

There's a lot more at work than, "they're all idiots". That's an easy scapegoat for the complexity of the problems the nation faces. There are so many forces at play, interacting with each other all at once, that to think we could easily solve this mess if only they weren't idiots... is preposterous.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
After this last election Fox News was told they have to stop being the party of stupid the next day they got rid of Sarah Palin.

Draw your own conclusions with that info.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantriQueptidez

An interlectual deduction at last!!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Sarah Pain will definitely help get you the NASCAR vote though, and that's the vote that Republicans can't afford to lose

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantriQueptidez
reply to post by beezzer

Come now, politicians are almost always in the superior category when it comes to IQ. You can't honestly believe the majority of these politicians are below average

There's a lot more at work than, "they're all idiots". That's an easy scapegoat for the complexity of the problems the nation faces. There are so many forces at play, interacting with each other all at once, that to think we could easily solve this mess if only they weren't idiots... is preposterous.

I know it is an insult to stupid people to refer to politicians as stupid.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Common sense deduction/observation!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You're making an inference that I'm stupid.

I may very well score higher on an IQ test than you do.

Seeing as you have no real come back, I win by default.

Sucka.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

You're making an inference that I'm stupid.

I may very well score higher on an IQ test than you do.

Seeing as you have no real come back, I win by default.

Sucka.

I'm sure someone will award you five internetz for being as smart as a politician.

As for IQ? Mine is a "B".

A solid 80.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I see.

So you truly don't have a decent comeback at all.

Just more poo to sling around.

I expected more from someone of such high ranking on this site.

I wonder what exactly that means for the site's members itself?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I know it is an insult to stupid people to refer to politicians as stupid.
Life without politicians will be like Hell without fire.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

I see.

So you truly don't have a decent comeback at all.

Just more poo to sling around.

I expected more from someone of such high ranking on this site.

I wonder what exactly that means for the site's members itself?

Stick around for a while and get to know the place.

As for comebacks?

Your opinion is that politicians are really smart.

My opinion is that they are really stupid.

This isn't a contest. Keep your opnions. I'll keep mine.

Opinions are like elbows. Everyone has at least three.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
this video is from steve Schmidt, senior campaign advisor for McCain/Palin....he was there in person, says it better than I could.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Yeah nothing like the endless comments attacking Sarah Palin's intelligence rather hollow considering the flip side of the coin of Pelosi.

Really i expect as much from the party of 'tolerance','empathy',compassion' and 'equality'.

Palin was a liberal?

The left would lover her.
edit on 27-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

This is incorrect. You originally specifically stated, "IQ". Neither of us mentioned "smart" until you inferred I was "stupid". Do you equate IQ with smart?

It's not my opinion, there is much research to back the notion that the vast majority of politicians have at least above average IQ.

As for being, "smart", for the average individual this seems to have more to do with aligning to one's personal values and choices concerning various issues. It seems there are few who would take a more objective approach when assessing someone as being, "smart".

I would concede that a fair percentage of politicians have low empathy, and yet another fair percentage have high empathy. This considering the majority would have moderate empathy. I also think that, depending on one's values, one could find either previously mentioned group to be so called "stupid".

You can keep to your opinions. I'll keep to the facts.
edit on 27-7-2013 by QuantriQueptidez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Yeah nothing like the endless comments attacking Sarah Palin's intelligence rather hollow considering the flip side of the coin of Pelosi.

Really i expect as much from the party of 'tolerance','empathy',compassion' and 'equality'.

Palin was a liberal?

What does Nancy Pelosi have to do with this thread?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Originally posted by neo96

Palin was a liberal?

What does Nancy Pelosi have to do with this thread?

Called context and others did introduce the word 'politician' and well there are a lot of those.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

You can keep to your opinions. I'll keep to the facts.

You have 100 posts and you want to attack a member held in high regard.

"Lighten up Francis".

This is ATS where we allow opinions and frown on urine height and distance competitions.

To the OP....I like Mrs. Palin. The media was shameful the way they treated this American.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by Stormdancer777

As an independent I was set to vote for McCain but I didn’t and the reason why was because I was terrified that with his age there was too great a chance that he would pass away leaving that maroon Palin in charge.

Hey I don’t care for Uncle numb nuts as VP now but he is leagues above that imbecilic Palin.

I thought they threw the election as well but they did it by vetting her as VP.

I also figured no one wanted McCain in there because of Bush.......too many bad feelings there where the war was concerned. More of the 'same old some old'.

Palin however was the one credited for drawing the crowds and getting them fired up.
Maybe to see what she was going to say next, which had McCains people worried.

----------

ETA: I could never endure what those politicians go through.......my skin isn't thick enough.

edit on 27-7-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I believe it, you know why? because it was better to have a Democrat like Obama to take the downfall of the Bush economic messy policies that now are taking this country down the crap, Republicans will be able to come back like saviors while everybody blames Obama for the nations mess today.

Still I wouldn't vote for Palin regardless.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'm going to be simplistic about something, but I believe it to be 100% true.

Jealously by female journalists played a huge part in the way Sarah Palin was painted and the subsequent attempt to discredit her abilities.

These liberal skanks perceived her as a threat to them She has a degree in Communications and Journalism, and quite simply, I think they were eaten up with pure female jealousy.

Sarah's education wasn't Ivy League, but it was honorable and earned. She became the governor of an American state, an author, an articulate commentator, and co-business owner. She has been happily married to the same man for many years, and yes....she found time to be a "soccer mom" on top of it.

Yep. Jealousy by the liberal skanky female journalists. There. I said it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join