It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin, I Was Forbidden From Telling The Truth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I cannot stand Palin and I will not change my opinion of her. Aside from my distaste and distrust she was not a candidate she was show pony and a distraction.

I knew instantly when she was chosen to run it was a setup, just surprised anyone affiliated with the GOP didn't?

I mentioned this as well, with Ritt Momney it reminded me of when Dole ran against Clinton...

That dog wont hunt as they like to say...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Joe Biden might be a gaffe machine but he's not stupid.

Sarah Palin IS plain ol' stupid

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pistoche

, and no one in their right mind wanted the lady who could see Russia from her backyard as the President of the most powerful nation on the planet?

I understand lately that geography is not much taught any more, Alaska is roughly 30 miles or so from nearest Russian territory so the saying 'See Russia from my backyard" is a logical statement used in conversation. Same as me saying I can see Alabama from my backyard (as its border is close) to someone from New York. She could have said "Russia is a stones throw from my backyard" and you people would have had her wanting to start a war.

As Gen. Honore said, "don't get stuck on stupid" its good advice in context of what Palin meant when she said what she said about Russia.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
OB and HIL are the biggest puppets of the B and TPTB in US history!! M is a snake and war vet! Hes a pussy really! Palin not sure but something doesnt add up!! M and P just hole fillers with no hope in the election. P knows she was used as a puppet. Stupid or Intelligent, me thinks US needs somethink different if things are to improve! The US vote dont mean # under current system. The B/TPTB/Rockymob control everything. And while your Fed Res is owned by a small number of banking families then nothing will change. its written in your constitution which was written by Bankers! Us want change then nationalise the fed res! And elect an independent. If you dont then eternal bollocks for US people! US folk are the most conned on this earth and the biggest an easiest suckers too! Wake up and set yourselfs free, if you can!!! Everytime someone or some people speak out you fail to understand or appreciate that they are your lifeline and only hope, yet you shun them. Wake up America! Not happen I know!!!! But nevermind! Peace!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Even the so-called 'feminist 'groups wouldn't help stand up for her, as a Woman, not a politician.
Not to take sides politically but as a woman to woman trying to make it in a Man's world.
In fact, many help cut her down with cruel criticism.

I give her credit however for trying to defy the typical polished politician syndrome and breaking away form the norm.
Which is one of the things the media had a frenzy over.

I still think if she wasn't a woman, people might not have been so hateful.
I mean look at Joe Biden...........he is the 'bimbo' for Men.

edit on 27-7-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Sarah Palin?

The Sarah Palin that doesn't understand why there's a South and North Korea? The one that had to be tutored on basic Geography while she was on the campaign trail?

LOL....and Barack Obama thought there were 57 states!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Yes.. next election it will have been 16 years of b.s. from both sides. Time for a third party candidate to rise.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412

Even the so-called 'feminist 'groups wouldn't help stand up for her, as a Woman, not a politician.
Not to take sides politically but as a woman to woman trying to make it in a Man's world.
In fact, many help cut her down with cruel criticism.

I give her credit however for trying to defy the typical polished politician syndrome and breaking away form the norm.
Which is one of the things the media had a frenzy over.

You have to be homely as a mongrel dog for the so-called Feminist Movement to stand up for you. A pretty beauty contest winner with brains and heart isn't deserving of their support evidently. I don't think Sarah gives two hoots for their support anyway. They've become a joke. God! I can't believe I once supported NOW.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

Yeah.. but then she tried to explain it from the literal interpretation. She didn't say I wasn't being literal I meant they were a stones throw away".. there was all this talk of an island that you could see a Russian island from and blah blah.

Even ignoring that.. that was one of her lesser gaffes. Not understanding the situation with North and South Korea was an important one.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Palin, I Was Forbidden From Telling The Truth ,
Oh,it is true,blonde hair never lets the owner to tell the truth.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

Beauty contest winner sure, heart maybe, brains? Hell no. She is ignorant of the world and had no business being next I line to head the most powerful country in the world. Compare her (or any of the last few presidents) to the men that used to run this country. It's a joke.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix

Originally posted by Pistoche

, and no one in their right mind wanted the lady who could see Russia from her backyard as the President of the most powerful nation on the planet?

I understand lately that geography is not much taught any more, Alaska is roughly 30 miles or so from nearest Russian territory so the saying 'See Russia from my backyard" is a logical statement used in conversation. =

Nice attempt to back that poor, illiterate excuse for a politician. The narrowest point of the Bering Strait (it separates Russia and Alaska if you didn't know) is about 55 miles wide. On a clear day, at sea level, an average person can see less than 3 miles across a body of water. Maybe Palin lives atop Mount McKinley...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Too many people are emotionally involved with Palin. Lots of people really like her. A lot more love to hate her.
To be honest I can't see a good reason for either.
She's all right I guess but not that great.
She's no where near being as bad as people make out though.
I vaguely suspect jealousy of some sort.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

As an independent I was set to vote for McCain but I didn’t and the reason why was because I was terrified that with his age there was too great a chance that he would pass away leaving that maroon Palin in charge.

Hey I don’t care for Uncle numb nuts as VP now but he is leagues above that imbecilic Palin.

I thought they threw the election as well but they did it by vetting her as VP.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Simply put: The Republicans threw Palin in there to throw the election. The GOP needed to put some serious distance between the damage the Bush's did to the American (middle class) economy as possible.

Mark my words Hillary is the next PUSA. Why? Because the economy is still tanked and the GOP does not want to get anywhere near it yet.

First TPTB toss a Black man into the mess, then a White Woman. If the economy is still tanked halfway through Hillarys term maybe the next PUSA will be a Black woman........

The GOP will only win an election when the economy turns around.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Palin for POTUS as an indepedent would be my advice, but what do i know?
I think writing the script for her to win would not be that difficult either!
Guess that would make me a target!
If P wants to know more then she will ask!
Good look US of A. You do need it and beyond your immaginations/comprehensions!
SUCKERS!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

2 years ago I thought the same. and then she leaves the SS job thinking that that will ensure her candy. But now Im not so sure. US needs something fresh and different thats not a puppet!!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

At the Summit of the Americas in Colombia Monday, President Barack Obama called for dialogue between Britain and Argentina over "the Maldives or the Falklands, whatever your preferred term." The Maldives are islands off the east coast of Africa. The islands in the South Atlantic over which Britain and Argentina fought a war in 1982 are called the Malvinas by the Argentines and the Falklands by the British. "Barack Obama made an uncharacteristic error, more akin to those of his predecessor George W. Bush, by referring to the Falkland Islands as the Maldives," said the London Telegraph. This was wrong on both counts. The error was by no means uncharacteristic of Mr. Obama:

• Last November, the president condemned the assault by Iranian thugs on the "English" embassy. Since 1707, when England, Scotland and Wales formed the United Kingdom, it's been the British embassy.

• Mexicans were among those here "long before America was even an idea," Mr. Obama said in September 2010. Mexico declared its independence in 1810; the United States in 1776.

• The president told a NATO summit in Strasbourg, France, in April 2009 that he didn't speak "Austrian." Austrians speak German.

• He'd call "the president of Canada" to try to amend the North American Free Trade Agreement, Mr. Obama said at an AFL-CIO forum in Chicago in 2007. Canada has a prime minister.

George W. Bush was famous for his fractured syntax. But neither he nor any other modern president has displayed such ignorance of history and geography.

A Danish newsman noted that Mr. Obama uses the same canned phrases in his news conferences with foreign leaders. Denmark, Norway, Holland, Ireland and the Philippines all "punch above their weight." Holland, Australia, Poland, Britain, Germany, France, Italy, Japan and South Korea all are "one of our closest and strongest allies."

Article

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I know I'll not convince anyone here about Palins capabilities. Nor do I want to. But I do try to illustrate that it is not the media that influences my decision.

As for stupidity of politicians?

Moronic behaviour seems to be the norm and often sought after atribute for a politician.

An actual "quality" of politicians is that they have an IQ of a bag of turnips and only real stupid turnips at that!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I never really understood why people made her out to be such an awful person. I could see that she had an accent, and slipped up from time to time, but they're all held to such high standards, and constantly have the spotlight on their every move. Who here can honestly tell me that they don't goof at least once a day, and would for sure never crack under the pressure of millions watching over you?

When I see people like this getting villanized, or portrayed as a complete airhead, I just don't pay it much mind. I know there is reason for this, but don't know exactly why. Hindsight is 20/20, it seems.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join