It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin, I Was Forbidden From Telling The Truth

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I'd still hit it

I do though, think she's just saying these things looking for future support. As Americans become more and more dissident, we'll start to see more politicians take advantage of it to further they're own agendas. Personally I think this a prime example of that. She's just a politician preparing to take advantage of the peoples discontent.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I never really liked Sarah Palin but I realize that my bias could have been a result of a corrupt media bias of her! As they have a tendency to make anyone that's not being groomed look uneducated and ignorant! Though I don't see any reason in endorsing anyone who already has a career in politics because IMHO these people have already been touched by the corrupt power hierarchy! I would feel a lot more comfortable with people that has not worked in the political field!

I do think Palin does gives us more credit for intelligence then most Americans deserve! The reason why; Cause we have been duped for more then a hundred years and IMO we will continue to believe we are living in a free republic for the most part! We will continue to watch, believe and be manipulated by the MSM, continue to support the two party system by electing the most corrupt media and monetarily supported representatives, continue to be a patriot of this false paradigm and continue to ignore the many truths which are easily seen just by opening our eyes!

The ideals which were once held on high have been stripped from our schools demoralizing us! We are constantly distracted which takes away any independent, original or critical idea's! We are easily divided, through political wedge issues, media promoted racial tensions promoting fear, anger and ignorance which makes us much easier to manipulate! Even if one does realize all this, the amount of problems creates utter hopelessness in ones mind making it almost impossible to even get out from under this emotional stress!
These are some of the tools that prevents our society from choosing to act in a democratically unified response which would surely overwhelm this tyrannical oligarchy!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
What is painfully clear is that the American people who are so dreadfully egotistical are simply afraid to try something new or different to break away from the politics as usual candidates we keep putting up for election. Because they are all cut from the same cloth we continue to get people in office with personal or party agenda's instead of representatives of the people. We could accomplish more as a country by putting everyones name in a huge drum and picking our leadership out of the barrel. At least we would get a 50% chance of getting an honest person and an honest person will at least try to do a job to the best of their ability.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Palin On Fox News: I Was Forbidden From Telling The Truth

They say hindsight is twenty twenty, in light of the past five years she is telling us things some of us already knew, however I don't think she went far enough, or she doesn't really see it yet, that McCain threw the election and it is starting to look like the same for Romney, the democrats and republicans two sides of the same coin.

Bingo! Star and flag just for this paragraph. I've been saying this for years!

I believe Palin was truly a rouge outsider and the GOP was afraid of her.

Unfortunately, I don't think I can agree with you here.

I have been watching these people and they are no fools. I don't believe they make these kinds of mistakes. The only way I can believe she may have truly been "an outsider" or something along those lines would be if they actually planned it that way because they already had it planned out how they would control any damage she could ever possibly do.

And frankly, I just don't see why they would bother. The sad fact of the matter is they could have easily used the worst actor you've ever seen in a Hollywood film pretending to be some kind of "rogue" and the way things go in American politics, it would be very difficult to tell the difference. Authenticity is not even necessary. In politics, authenticity is basically impossible to distinguish from it's opposites.

So even if they could plan everything out so they had their damage control ready to go, why would they even bother or risk it anyway?

No. I don't think they misjudged her. I believe she was all part of the plan. And that she probably was completely aware of it.

the herd mentality.

Now there's something else we agree on. I happen to be an agnostic but I could say that if I could wrap my mind around the concept of "The Devil", that devil would be groupthink/conformity/etc. Even when you're aware of the damage it does and how it corrupts and pollutes individual lives, it's virtually impossible to refrain from doing it yourself.

But this does not necessarily mean I think Palin was unfairly attacked by a bunch of sheeple. Rather, I believe she was selected specifically because of her ability to polarize. Because I believe Obama was also selected to be president. There was never any chance anyone else was going to be president right now.

Even if (by some crazy chance) something went wrong or didn't go quite the way they planned it, I believe they always have contingency plans. There is never an accident they can't recover from because that's just how screwed we are. They have it down to an art.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianFlanders

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Palin On Fox News: I Was Forbidden From Telling The Truth

They say hindsight is twenty twenty, in light of the past five years she is telling us things some of us already knew, however I don't think she went far enough, or she doesn't really see it yet, that McCain threw the election and it is starting to look like the same for Romney, the democrats and republicans two sides of the same coin.

Bingo! Star and flag just for this paragraph. I've been saying this for years!

I believe Palin was truly a rouge outsider and the GOP was afraid of her.

Unfortunately, I don't think I can agree with you here.

I have been watching these people and they are no fools. I don't believe they make these kinds of mistakes. The only way I can believe she may have truly been "an outsider" or something along those lines would be if they actually planned it that way because they already had it planned out how they would control any damage she could ever possibly do.

And frankly, I just don't see why they would bother. The sad fact of the matter is they could have easily used the worst actor you've ever seen in a Hollywood film pretending to be some kind of "rogue" and the way things go in American politics, it would be very difficult to tell the difference. Authenticity is not even necessary. In politics, authenticity is basically impossible to distinguish from it's opposites.

So even if they could plan everything out so they had their damage control ready to go, why would they even bother or risk it anyway?

No. I don't think they misjudged her. I believe she was all part of the plan. And that she probably was completely aware of it.

the herd mentality.

Now there's something else we agree on. I happen to be an agnostic but I could say that if I could wrap my mind around the concept of "The Devil", that devil would be groupthink/conformity/etc. Even when you're aware of the damage it does and how it corrupts and pollutes individual lives, it's virtually impossible to refrain from doing it yourself.

But this does not necessarily mean I think Palin was unfairly attacked by a bunch of sheeple. Rather, I believe she was selected specifically because of her ability to polarize. Because I believe Obama was also selected to be president. There was never any chance anyone else was going to be president right now.

Even if (by some crazy chance) something went wrong or didn't go quite the way they planned it, I believe they always have contingency plans. There is never an accident they can't recover from because that's just how screwed we are. They have it down to an art.

If what you say is true and it may be something like you state, then the US folk are less afraid of the "Devil" they know (If they are not so blind!) than the unknown that is more likely to bring some sort of change from the past which is what US folk seem/appear to be striving for! Otherwise they are plain and simply brainwashed to the extent that they are almost robotically conditioned (dare I say it - mind controlled!!)

Looking from the outside of the US in - its all very strange and surprising that US folk appear almost like a heard of sheep! No offense meant!

Who knows DARPA / other / drugs ???? See new thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 30-7-2013 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Sarah Palin Right All Along? Howard Dean's Surprising ObamaCare Claim

Read more: foxnewsinsider.com...

[Governor Howard] Dean says IPAB is a “rate-setting” board that would ration care by reducing Medicare physician reimbursements so drastically certain medical services would no longer be available. “If you had to go see a physician and make some complicated decisions about a serious illness, would you want a board in Washington making the decisions about what you could have and couldn’t or would you rather have your physician making those decisions?” asks Dean.

Read more: swampland.time.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

And you are proud of this?,look who you elected,now who looks stupid? he makes her look like a Rhoades Scholar

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Wow, lookie here, her SAT score was a combined 841 (out of a possible 1600). Her IQ score was a sparkling 83!

That explains so much. I have no idea how people can think she is intelligent maybe to them she seems intelligent which says more about her supporters than her.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Sarah Palin Was Right About ‘Hope And Change’ [Video]

Chomsky, the hard-left MIT linguistics legend, told Democracy Now:

I don’t usually admire Sarah Palin, but when she was making fun of this ‘hopey changey stuff,’ she was right; there was nothing there. And it was understood by the people who run the political system, and so it’s no great secret that the US electoral system is mainly a public relations extravaganza… it’s sort of a marketing affair.

www.breitbart.com...

In these latest comments about the president, Chomsky said that “I don’t usually admire Sarah Palin, but when she was making fun of this ‘hopey changey stuff,’ she was right; there was nothing there. And it was understood by the people who run the political system, and so it’s no great secret that the US electoral system is mainly a public relations extravaganza… it’s sort of a marketing affair.” Although Chomsky and Obama would seem to be natural allies at least initially, the professor has previously denounced among other things Obama’s civil liberties record in connection with domestic surveillance and the deployment of lethal drones overseas.
Read more at www.inquisitr.com...

edit on 103131p://bWednesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yes. The Republicans threw the election. I've been saying this for years. Bush rode the bull market from early 2003 up to late 2007. Then the crash. The Republicans knew this was coming. They did not want to preside over it. The Democrats were more than willing to take the helm. The crash led to another bull market. This is the boom and bust cycle. There was a critical mass of low information voters gathered together into a perfect Democrat storm. The Republicans knew this, and they decided to let it happen. The Republicans gave Obama his chance to... fail. We are seeing it now. The entire Leftist movement of the past five years is coming to a screeching halt. The new crash will vilify the Left. And then the Republicans will take the helm. If you don't see it, folks, then I'm sorry you need to pay attention. The Democrat party has been hijacked by the international Left. The Republican party is pro-American. The cold war continues.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

I read an article that the republicans want to lose other elections as well.

All the left has left is Hillary, think about it.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Stormdancer777
reply to post by XXX777

I read an article that the republicans want to lose other elections as well.

All the left has left is Hillary, think about it.

Hillary won't WIN....the GOP however will lose, just like they did with Palin/McCain and Romney. The GOP spends millions to try and elect 2nd rate candidates. When the GOP becomes more middle of the road and not so judgemental of other lifestyles; they might stand a chance in the political arena.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Mamatus
Personally I voted against Palin.......... I don't like stupid people and she sets records.

So you voted for the guy who siad we had 57 states? whos the stupid one now?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join