It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin, I Was Forbidden From Telling The Truth

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
I'd rather have Sarah Palin making decisions...unlike Pelosi and Hillary Clinton whom have proven to be a total fail!

You can find her list of Accomplishments here: Source

Thanks for this article! I have been wondering myself about Sarah Palin's gaffes and embarrassing responses to questions that killed her chances for VP.

This article shows her approval rating at 93%. Canceling the 'Bridge to Nowhere' project and sending the funds to Minnesota's bridge collapse was a sound decision coming from her heart. She also cut spending more than 33% in FY2010 from 2009's budget. And she left Alaska with an improved credit rating.

Looks like she made some sound decisions as governor.

Actions speak louder than words.
edit on 28-7-2013 by texasgirl because: Added more

edit on 28-7-2013 by texasgirl because: misspelled a word

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Palin On Fox News: I Was Forbidden From Telling The Truth

They say hindsight is twenty twenty, in light of the past five years she is telling us things some of us already knew, however I don't think she went far enough, or she doesn't really see it yet, that McCain threw the election and it is starting to look like the same for Romney, the democrats and republicans two sides of the same coin.

I believe Palin was truly a rouge outsider and the GOP was afraid of her.

And the way the press vilified her, how they attacked her family, the press in Obama's pocket, I bet they were given their marching orders from who ever is really running this show in Washington.

I will never forget the hatred on this forum and others, how people despised this women, to the point of death threats.

The power of the press and the power of suggestion, the weakness of our minds and our willingness to follow the herd mentality.

youtu.be...

Palin trying to call someone out as lacking knowledge is very hypocritical.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Absolutely agree Palin was blind sided.
Being from Arizona, I know that John McCain, brave vereran he is, but a liberal at heart. We in Arizona call him RINO...Republican In Name Only.
Not too long ago I asked for assistance as one disabled veteran to another...he refused.
Two years ago I saw him ignore a man in the audience who would have asked some very pointed immigration issues (it was just after a rancher had been killed by druggies)...he ignored the man, but later when he called on a woman, she ceeded her time to the man with the illegal alien question (by the way we are being invaded!). McCain danced all around the issue...

Who ever is running Obama is running McCain (Romney just couldn't have won, but then again Obama shouldn't have either).

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Ask yourself this: if Sarah Palin had had the looks of Helen Thomas, would McCain have chosen her to be his running mate?

If it was Helen's face winkin' at cha behind those fake fer show glasses, would you have swooned or gagged?

Because Helen Thomas had a 50+ year stellar career as a top notch journalist asking the hard questions before she was run out of town for one 'mistake' AKA telling the truth, according to some.

Sarah Palin wouldn't know the truth if it hit her over the head with three inch heels on. You have to actually be edumacated for that. And know the difference between 'rogue' and 'rouge'.

edit on 28-7-2013 by signalfire because: typo

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

I know one thing...If she had had the looks of Helen Thomas the skanky (
) liberal female journalists and TV personalities would not have raked her over the coals as much as they did.

And, btw, she IS "edumacated". She just didn't go to an Ivy League institution of brain-washed libs. She went to a state university and received her Bachelor's degree in Communications and Journalism. The fact that she could have challenged any one of the ugly skanky (
) liberal female journalists then or in the future probably made them a bit nervous. IMO, that had a lot to do with their hateful rhetoric about her.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
""Palin, I Was Forbidden From Telling The Truth""

I wonder what the Left's comments and positions would be if a Liberal Democrat woman said the same.

What if;
'Pelosi, I Was Forbidden From Telling The Truth'

'Debbie Wasserman Schultz, I Was Forbidden From Telling The Truth'

The shouting and screaming would bring down a building.
The stampeding would shake the world's tallest tower.
I bet even the White House would have 'words' and 'comparisons'

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

#15 I'm pretty certain that the less she says, the better off we are.

I wish I were making this up:

www.youtube.com...

She calls for the invasion of Czechoslovakia, thinking the FF patsies used for the Boston Invasion were from the Czech Republic.

Now she's going to bring us the truth?
Have the talking heads no shame?

They are smart enough to 'run things', yet they brought us sara palin...and biden, and obama, and mccain.

Oh my goodness it seems to be on purpose.
edit on 28-7-2013 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It's a good time to (re)-watch Wag the Dog. (And The War Room)

Theatrics, that's what it's been reduced to.

Palin and McCain were unelectable. That's why they ran in 2008. The GOP surely didn't want to steer the economy in a major crisis. They left America for the Democrats to mess up, then are coming back with a vengeance in 2016. That's their plan. That's why Palin was censored; they shouldn't win.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWhiteKnight
reply to post by Stormdancer777

#15 I'm pretty certain that the less she says, the better off we are.

I wish I were making this up:

www.youtube.com...

She calls for the invasion of Czechoslovakia, thinking the FF patsies used for the Boston Invasion were from the Czech Republic.

Now she's going to bring us the truth?
Have the talking heads no shame?

They are smart enough to 'run things', yet they brought us sara palin...and biden, and obama, and mccain.

Oh my goodness it seems to be on purpose.

""I wish I were making this up:""

YOU aren't making it up, but somebody else DID

reality czech

A Polish newsweekly on Tuesday mistakenly republished a satirical story about former GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin calling for an attack against the Czech Republic in the wake of the Boston bombings.

Wprost promptly took down the news item from its website after realizing that its source, The Daily Currant, is a fake news publication.

The mix-up feeds into Eastern European concerns that the two suspects, who are of Chechen ethnicity and accused of carrying out the attack that killed three people and wounded more than 200, could be confused for Czechs.

the fool on the hill

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
For what it's worth, in Fey's book she openly admits to hating Sara Palin. She said she was nice and kind when they met but Fey was definitely not thrilled about even playing her. She states matter of factly in the book that the first skit they did (Her and Pohler and yes the famous I can see Russia from my house skit was the first) was going to be a one off thing and no one thought about the potential fallout or implications of it.

Her portrayal of Palin went on longer than she was comfortable with, at a certain point even her mother said enough is enough. She looked so much like Palin and sounded so much like her, the people who didn't watch the news or the debates and just caught SNL did begin to think she actually said some of this stuff word for word.

For the record, I don't have an opinion on her. Game Change really took me from "I cant stand her" to "Who knows".

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

#16 Please spend a few minutes listening to her, aside from the fake news story I posted. (I should have known by the reference to the patsies/of course it's a fake story). I'm not sure if perhaps you missed out on her authenticated gems, as everyone was not yet interested in politics when Bush was through terrorizing us. Most everyone seemed to believe it would cease with 'change'. The TV said so. I knew it wouldn't. Now we all know.

There are several to choose from.

On Foreign Policy: www.youtube.com...

Here she makes no blunders. No one is trying to force her to remember what magazines she reads (any and all of 'em). She is just cruising along on auto.

Can you honestly listen to this and not have your hair standing on end? Does this look like a woman who would take a position knowing they would kill her when she goes maverick on them? That is what politics is. If you do the right thing, or even the things that you promised, 'they' kill you. Right in front of everyone. I see fame lust brimming behind her eyes. She actually wants this gig. In my opinion, anyone who truly wants these positions is automatically damaged goods. One should be slated because of their commitment to their ideas, not because they are eager beavers. If rahm had poked me in the chest in the shower and told me what to do, he'd be dead before he hit the ground. Why? Because he tried to kill me. And because it wouldn't end there. And, no, I don't want the job.

Your choice of 'War Pigs' would have been mine, I noted, in the music thread. I thought we had similar audio taste. I surveyed that thread wondering who will have posted it as their choice. Please don't say that their ploy of getting us all warm and cozy inside for another zionist war pig is working on you....

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
She is a conservative...sort of...but she is not exactly intellectual.

Yes, some people went way too far attacking her but this is to be expected in any election in this country. If you can't take the heat, you probably shouldn't run for higher office...which in this case, she ran for second highest office in this nation.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
At least plain tells the truth. All I know if the media attack someone then they r good. The media works for the cabal elites.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWhiteKnight

I understand looking at it from both sides, I just wanted to point out what Fey has actually said on the topic for the sake of other conversations in this thread on Fey. I wont argue either way about her simply because I honestly don't care anymore.

I'm pretty sure we have similar musical taste then

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
If you can't take the heat, you probably shouldn't run for higher office...which in this case, she ran for second highest office in this nation.

I do agree with this, however.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Palin wouldn't know her ....from a whole in the ground.

Demonic inspiration.

She's a demonic tool. Nothing more.

She came up with that crosshair map and one of the places on it was Tuscson.

Then Loughner struck. Another demonic tool.

You can't tell the truth if you spend half your time influenced by darkness.
edit on 28-7-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I believe Palin was truly a rouge outsider and the GOP was afraid of her.

And the way the press vilified her, how they attacked her family, the press in Obama's pocket, I bet they were given their marching orders from who ever is really running this show in Washington.

I will never forget the hatred on this forum and others, how people despised this women, to the point of death threats.

The power of the press and the power of suggestion, the weakness of our minds and our willingness to follow the herd mentality.

Spot on here. It was surprising to me to see so much of this hatred you speak of. People really trashed her like I'd never before seen a public figure get trashed..at least without proper justification. Her being an attractive, confident, and assertive woman AND being a republican from Alaska with a heavy Alaskan accent was simply too much for many people to process and accept fairly.

There was no way she could compete with Obama, The Anti-George Bush. He was presented as a hip, cool, smooth talking, half-black guy from Hawaii who is basically Nelson Mandela meets Bob Marley, looks-wise..and who experimented with drugs, smoked cigarettes, and had very liberal views, etc. He fit a mold that the entertainment industry and the media literally could not get enough of.

Palin, however, was everything he was not. Big city of Chicago vs. in the sticks in Alaska far far away, loud assertive booming voice vs. kinda squeeky voice with Alaskan accent saying 'dontchya know?', liberal vs. republican, half black guy trying to become the so called first ever Black President vs. another white person, etc. etc. Their attractiveness is one of the few things they have in common but even that didn't work in her favor as much.

The election really demonstrated how superficial and irrational many people can sometimes be. The whole thing with Obama being the so called first black President seemed to symbolize society overcoming prejudice and attachment to superficial things that are never as important as the content of a person's character. However, Palin was getting this exact treatment. Granted, real racism is a very ugly thing and I'm not trying to say that she experienced anything as bad as that but there was certainly some sexism going on for example among other prejudices.

p.s. I still think her winking during the debate with Biden was a bit annoying and ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Are you effing kidding me with that comment.

edit on 28-7-2013 by SammyB0476 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
reply to post by signalfire

I know one thing...If she had had the looks of Helen Thomas the skanky (
) liberal female journalists and TV personalities would not have raked her over the coals as much as they did.

And, btw, she IS "edumacated". She just didn't go to an Ivy League institution of brain-washed libs. She went to a state university and received her Bachelor's degree in Communications and Journalism. The fact that she could have challenged any one of the ugly skanky (
) liberal female journalists then or in the future probably made them a bit nervous. IMO, that had a lot to do with their hateful rhetoric about her.

Ummm, suffice to say that many 'nonliberal' 'journalists, and I use the term extremely lightly when it comes to the bimbos on Fox News, are pretty skanky also. Feel free to divulge exactly which journalists you feel are skanky and your proof thereof. Or are your issues with 'Ivy League Brain-Washed Libs' really the problem?

As far as Palin's education goes, it took her FIVE COLLEGES to get that degree in journalism: She transferred from her and her friends' first choice at Hilo cuz it was 'too rainy', a fact which a three minute check of the weather stats in Hawaii would have clued her into. But we all know, Sarah wasn't and isn't curious. She'd rather be a maverick and learn things the hard way.

Wow, lookie here, her SAT score was a combined 841 (out of a possible 1600). Her IQ score was a sparkling 83!

Name:Sarah Louise Heath PalinVitals:b. February 11, 1964, Sandpoint IDParents: Charles (Chuck) Heath and Sally Heath
Husband: Todd Palin (1988, eloped)
Children (with Todd Palin):Track (b. 1989)Bristol (b. 1990)Willow (b. 1995)
Religious Background/Affiliation:Raised Catholic (Chuck and Sally), later converted to Pentacostalism.
Attends Wasilla Assembly of God, a Pentacostal/Charismatic church.

Education:1978-1982: Wasilla High School, diploma, 2.2 GPA
1982: Hawaii Pacific College (dropped out)
1983: North Idaho Community College (dropped out)
1984-1985: University of Idaho (dropped out)
1985: Matanuska-Susitna Community College, AK (dropped out)
1986-1987: University of Idaho, BA Communications

Her business career:

Career (1978-1997):1987-1989: Sports ReporterKTUU-TV, KTVA-TV (Anchorage), and Mat-Su Valley Frontiersman
1988-present: Co-owner, husbands fishing operation
1992-1996: Wasilla AK city council 1994-1997: Co-owner, snow machine dealership (failed)

All stats from Scribd; here www.scribd.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Very well said that pretty much sums it up right there. I really can't understand how Palin has any supporters.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join