It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin, I Was Forbidden From Telling The Truth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Palin On Fox News: I Was Forbidden From Telling The Truth

They say hindsight is twenty twenty, in light of the past five years she is telling us things some of us already knew, however I don't think she went far enough, or she doesn't really see it yet, that McCain threw the election and it is starting to look like the same for Romney, the democrats and republicans two sides of the same coin.

I believe Palin was truly a rouge outsider and the GOP was afraid of her.

And the way the press vilified her, how they attacked her family, the press in Obama's pocket, I bet they were given their marching orders from who ever is really running this show in Washington.

I will never forget the hatred on this forum and others, how people despised this women, to the point of death threats.

The power of the press and the power of suggestion, the weakness of our minds and our willingness to follow the herd mentality.

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
another short version

youtu.be...

Trying to run out the clock, absolutely.

Media will stick with him.

I think it goes much farther than the media ingratiating itself with Obama.
edit on 093131p://bSaturday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I side more with people like Ron Paul, but...

Something about my dislike of Palin I knew felt wrong.

I want to be the first to say I never gave her a shot at all.. I got the idea not to, by watching TV..

I feel like a chump even though I still don't like Palin.

As much as I know about mind control and propaganda I fall for it more than not..

Now that I listen to her today with out any motives in my mind I feel like she is a nice woman. I like what she said.
edit on 7/27/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

I side more with people like Ron Paul, but...

Something about my dislike of Palin I knew felt wrong.

I want to be the first to say I never gave her a shot at all.. I got the idea not to, by watching TV..

I feel like a chump even though I still don't like Palin.

As much as I know about mind control and propaganda I fall for it more than not..

Now that I listen to her today with out any motives in my mind I feel like she is a nice woman. I like what she said.
edit on 7/27/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

She is also a brave women Dusty, we all get manipulated in one form or another, after reading the post on ATS and following world events, we can see what she is talking about is true.

There were even people that hated her daughter for being on dancing with the stars and for getting to far in the competition she received death threats.

This is the power of the manipulative media, and without a shadow of a I doubt I believe they had paid posters..

edit on 103131p://bSaturday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

+60 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

That's bananas. She wasn't rogue, she was the GOP secret weapon to try to win. The GOP didn't throw the election. She is just talking in prep for her Senate run. She is making it sound like she was some fiesty thing that was held back and could have done more. In reality she was a poorly vetted last shot that ended up embarrassing the party (which is hard to do). She is an idiot and anyone that would support her is doesn't give a damn about the country. The elections are fixed between two guys that have companies backing the. Sometimes the same companies, but they always throw more support behind one.

Sarah Palin is clown shoes don't buy into her garbage.

There should be anger. This woman is not leadership material. She does NOT have the understanding or qualities needed to lead. She is ignorant of the world. She is a corporate whore more interested in money than solutions.
edit on 27-7-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Personally I voted against Palin.......... I don't like stupid people and she sets records.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

The GOP wanted her to keep silent only she doesn't have the correct answer yet, it was because they wanted Obama elected, not because they were afraid of the press.

Time will tell.

BTW I don't take sides.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Uh huh and look how easily you are being manipulated again.. by t.v.

Gosh t.v. made her look bad so I hated her, now she looks more appealing on t.v. so I'm ashamed of falling for what the t.v. showed me the first time.

She looked bad on t.v. for one reason and one reason only you can't spin ignorance. When we elect politicians who explain away their inability to answer simple questions as "gotcha" questions we're doomed. The only people that like Palin do so for reasons other than her politics (because she does't really have any of her own.. she tried to steal some of Paul's thunder parroting his ideas for a while), but because they are neocon soccer moms or men with a crush on her. I would bet if the op looked inside themself they would see one of those things staring back.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
Personally I voted against Palin.......... I don't like stupid people and she sets records.

Exactly the kind of responses I was expecting. So predictable.

You don't like stupid people?

sigh

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

They wanted her to keep silent because they saw what happened when she opened her mouth. They knew every question was a "gotcha question" and the cutesy saying could only last if she wasn't exposed as any more of an idiot. She was talking plenty and making herself look like a damn fool.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I like you gogo, not going to argue with you about it, that's what TPTB expect.

going shopping BBL

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The fact that she is a politician and was a vice presidential candidate alone, makes it impossible for me to believe anything that comes out of her mouth.

But that can be said for every person in politics.

+6 more 
link   

I like Palin.

I mean, we have rich politicians, Bloomberg, etc that are/were complete idiots and we have politicians (Weiner) that can't keep his pants on!

Our choices (for lack of a better word) are down to idiots or sexual predators!

Out of over three hundred million people, we get idiots or perverts.

Sarah Palin is like a breath of fresh air in the political cespool.

link   

Not a bad response really. Maybe Palin is right if she is admitting that the GOP threw the election by inviting someone as ignorant as herself onto the ticket. Maybe she has become self aware!

Palin as President was a horrifying prospect and I can find no fault with anyone that voted against her. Hopefully 16 years of bad from both parties will be enough to push people to third party next election.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

But she's an idiot.. how is that a breath of fresh air. I hope you guys realize how it looks when you are being played for the fool by a complete fool.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

It's not following a herd mentality to see her as an ignorant bigot, with barely the education needed to be a middle level manager never mind a freakin politician.

You can claim she was vilified all you like, and you can suggest she was a "threat to the system", it doesn't change the fact that she is an ignoramus, seemingly more interested in her own fame and her own wealth than in serving her nation or those who supported her.

She is nothing more than a wannabe reality TV star, willing to do anything for fame and notoriety. She never had even the most basic skills required to be a politician.

Like it or not, this makes her unreliable, untrustworthy, and nothing more than a Big Brother star ranting on TV about anything and everything she thinks will get her some more minutes in the spotlight.

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
you have to be kidding...she couldn't even finish out the governors term of 4 years, in a state that has less than a million people. there are city mayors who have a more complex job than she had as governor. her behavior was erratic, she wasn't well-read, her lack of knowledge in so many areas was abundantly clear. I do not know why anyone really cares about her. she had her 15 minutes of fame, and became a multi-millionaire due to personality, nothing else.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

What they expect is that everyone will always latch onto one of their players. That includes former vice presidetial candidates even if they almost pushed their luck. (The "ptb" are probably still blown away that people bought into her).

Want to do something they won't expect? Work your ass off to get a third party candidate in.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

Exactly.. watch the HBO movie about her and you will get a real sense of what she was like. She thought it was her show and she didn't finish her term because she didn't "win." She's the beauty contestant that throws a fit and refuses to go back on stage because she didn't win.

Who she is and what she is is painfully clear.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join