It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dollhouse, by Joss Whedon, Science Channel, US, all day, now, 7/27/2013.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Subject all inclusive.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kmb08753
[moe]
Is it as good or better than the very underrated, and prematurely cancelled Firefly?.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

Maybe in ten years they can remake it. Like with Star Trek.
Firefly is on also in their "Joss Whedon Weekend". Tonight and I think tomorrow.

Add some Fringe to the mix and I'm great.(I know, not Mr. Whedon)
edit on 27-7-2013 by kmb08753 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kmb08753
Subject all inclusive.

Thank you for this well-thought-out, well-written opening post. It's chock-full of information describing whatever it is you're trying to describe, as well as your views or opinions on the subject.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

Originally posted by hotel1
reply to post by kmb08753
[moe]
Is it as good or better than the very underrated, and prematurely cancelled Firefly?.

Are you asking? My bad. Yes, cancelled prematurely. I believe the writers were given a heads up and they attempted to close the series. Familiar?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by kmb08753
Subject all inclusive.

Thank you for this well-thought-out, well-written opening post. It's chock-full of information describing whatever it is you're trying to describe, as well as your views or opinions on the subject.

I'm sorry. I'm on the TV forum. Dollhouse is a show that explores memory and questions identity. People are programmed with, full life, memories or "imprints". They are "dolls", programmed to be perfect match dates or government/professional agents, to bodyguards and hunted prey.
Aired for about a season, a bit more maybe? on Fox I think. Good enough show. Rushed at the end because it was cancelled.

I tried to edit the first post, but I am past the time limit. My apologies, I will attempt to be more thorough, especially on the first post, in the future.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I remember that show now! It had real potential. And hot chicks.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Eliza Dushku in hot skimpy outfits, running around and kicking ass. What the heck is not to like about that?

Was a pretty cool show. Funny, if it came out this year instead, it would probably have done much better.

edit on 30-7-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
That whole mind controlled assassin angle fit in quite well here on ATS I think. At the time it came out, I thought the producers might have been members here.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I liked Eliza Dushku dressed in this.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Yeah, me too, but a bit risque' for this crowd....

I can't wait to meet her at the end of this month!
(DragonCon, Atlanta)
edit on 5-8-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
She is so GORGEOUS in person. (and really knows how to work that sex appeal). When my wife and I met her, she was holding her hair up to get some air on her neck, and it was just a lot to take. She's very sweet too, and loves her fans. She says Joss would still like to do something with the show's mythos, but no idea what.

top topics

join