It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: ATS website great place to gather Intel on you.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEars123
Everything about my account is false.
Plus i log in through Tor Browser (dark net)

So come find me beeartches, i dare you

LMAO dude....your ISP tracks everything you do on the internet. If someone wanted to find out anything about you like the government or whatever all they gotta do is call your ISP.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraudfinder

Well that's just Fine and Dandy with me. There is a Great Many Good and Intelligent People Here.
That is one of the pleasantries "they?" will discover. The majority of Righteous and Outstanding members here
are decent folk, and deserve respect. As far as the "Kooks", well hell you got to admit they are as about
as entertaining as they come. By the way, the "kooks" are not just here. They are pretty much everywhere.

Just turn on the Television, and dial in the "News" for a while if you need to confirm.
Or visit "Twitter". Hoo Haa!
S&F

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
My problem with the idea there are rooms full of people "listening to what ordinary people say" is well, different. The people in charge that do all the string pulling and knob turning behind the curtain are sooo busy with their own selfish pursuits. Their little communities are filled with intrigue and jealousy. They are always vying among each other to see who's right, who's on top, who gets the recognition...

They have little time for anything else. I wouldn't worry too much about your ideas and opinions entering into their selfish, distracted ears.

They are too busy conquering their world.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I don't like using the internet.

BUT! All my friends hide from the truth, and I haven't made any other "informed" friends, who actually want to make a difference in the world. The internet is the only place I've met such people.

That is, until I re-locate here shortly.

Rest assured, I'm planning to delete every profile of mine online once I have the means to make a difference in the real world, and once I make some informed friends.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join