It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: ATS website great place to gather Intel on you.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

Originally posted by Lone12

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
reply to post by Fraudfinder

I too have lived in and out of the states and am over a half century old. My search for answers is never ending and I kind of like it that way. Sure it's frustrating sometimes but if anyone had all the answers, then games up, time to go home. I tend to think that we are all manifestations of that entity you refer to as god. All manifestations of the"self" experiencing. I'll leave it at that in respect for your beliefs. We all have our own path. I have no real agenda myself. Lifes a dance and I change partners often.

A bit dissapointed in your non-response to my questions. Even with your fear of violating any agreements or oaths, you could have provided some guidance or indication of what you supposedly know.

You neglected to really speak to the questions I asked so I guess we wont be having a discussion at all. That said and because you stated your agenda is a religious one then this thread should probably be in the religion forum. I'll see if the mods will move it there. Unfortunately for you, trying to spread the word of god is not considered the gray area.

Hope your journey leads to the place you least expected. If it doesnt, then you probably wont see me there.

- couldnt help responding to a phrase dear Mike

...that the ' if its a religious one then move it to the religious forum '
that is Utter Nonsense.

in fact, then a scientific phrase or context d have to be banned to the scientific forum
an atheist phrase to the cryptozoology forum
etc etc

- you need to let persons speak as they feel.
And if that is in a believing context : then respect that, and dont go jumping your gun right away.
That is silly and Immature.

regards,

Point taken, minus the silly and immature attack. I guess the rambling response got to me. Was looking for a discussion and was basically shut down. I'll just move on next time I run into responses like that.

- i didnt mean to attack you Mike

just im craving for people, who speak from their heart
and whether that is in a believing context, that only makes it more Personal

- best wishes for you
- seriously.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraudfinder

Originally posted by cody599

I am alive today

I'm alive every day

Cody

I see you enjoy twisting my words. That's OK......enjoy.

Nope just living reality

Not preaching, not being holier than though, just accepting souls for what they are

and welcoming them to my life for who they are

You should try it

Cody

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraudfinder
Not sure what I did there........ basically my reply was - You do not know the game and have not been taught. Good for you.

You inserted your reply before the end quote, so it was included inside the quote.

It sounds like we should hear more about this game. I for one would like to know how all that info will be used.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Quite frankly, I would have expected one who claims to have been involved in the "Intel" business, to have a better grasp of grammar and spelling, especially a purported "old guy", of course, maybe US grammatical awareness is below the average, but I very much doubt that.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nake13

Quite frankly, I would have expected one who claims to have been involved in the "Intel" business, to have a better grasp of grammar and spelling, especially a purported "old guy", of course, maybe US grammatical awareness is below the average, but I very much doubt that.

Just a observation here on my part, but I highly doubt "Semantics," exist in the spiritual realm.

Back to the OP. I may not have a lot to contribute here, but I am enjoying the read. Thank you

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
That goes for any forum of this nature ,or forums on being self sufficient ,or growing your own food,etc etc etc etc etc .
I'm sure they watch them all .

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

They would likely not be bothered gathering on me as I am British and if push came to shove more likely to be on there side except if they are not on the American people's (AKA democracy side though I firmly believe they are), Langley is a lovely place but though the CIA and FBI have to a very great degree been circumvented by the NSA coup de tat, if America is ever going to be free to become the great nation it was once it can only come from those department's (though the CIA must totally DIVORCE itself from the NSA The only real question is did the NSA perform the coup de tat or was it the CIA) and you will know that day has arrived when former and serving agent's and directors of the NSA or CIAare arrested by there agents with federal warrant's as that is the very purpose those agency's in particular the FBI were founded.

Believe in your democracy and the power of your vote and it can be saved but while the people of America are apathetic just as we Brits are you will continue down the corporation led road to destruction.
edit on 27-7-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

edit on 27-7-2013 by tony9802 because: WHOOPS..

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hello Fraudfinder.. here's one of the statements you have made:

"I have witnessed both angel and demon ttechnology both in my work life and in my private life. Supernatural weapons that make you shake with fear."

By the way, thanks very much for creating this thread...I think it's very interesting. I was wondering if you could elaborate on the technology and supernatural weapons that you mentioned as I quoted above. I am wondering if you're referring to paranormal supernatural "effects" created by new technologies that are in the hands of various governments. I've read about this technology and I wonder if you have additional info. about it. I think it falls in the catergory of mind control weapons; wondering if you can share any details about it all. Thanks,

Mind control technologies and weapons via supernatural/paranormal phenomenon is very real indeed.I look forward to hearing from you about this...
edit on 27-7-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767

They would likely not be bothered gathering on me as I am British and it push came to shove more likely to be on there side except it they are not on the American people's (AKA democracy side though it firmly believe they are), Langley is a lovely place but though the CIA and FBI have to a very great degree been circumvented by the NSA coup de tat, if America is ever going to be free to become the great nation it was once it can only come from those department's (though the CIA must totally DIVORCE itself from the NSA The only real question is did the NSA perform the coup de tat or was it the CIA) and you will know that day has arrived when former and serving agent's and directors of the NSA are arrested by there agents with federal warrant's as that is the very purpose those agency's in particular the FBI were founded.

Believe in your democracy and the power of your vote and it can be saved but while the people of America are apathetic just as we Brits are you will continue down the corporation led road to destruction.

couldnt help reading your line Lab
....democracy...... - you know what is democracy ? nothing more but the Peoples Subconsciousness.... In ancient times, the direction of power was God-king-people... indifferent how many kings Misused that power.... -

but satan has turned things around.... he s now letting the people, Deimos, to rule their own leaders... while they are completely incapable of understanding anything of leadership.....nor of the problems.... they but vote for the Jokers

because it is satan himself who rules those peoples subconsciousness
so in fact, in a democracy, not the People rule.... but the one, who Inserts his ideas into the Subconscious of those Masses

playing Joker leaders and Sheeple Masses out against eachother

..im touched by your sincere opinion
but it is Too Late the reality you desire

very kind regards,

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I am past the point of caring whether or not some potential other somewhere doesn't like the content or tone of what I am saying. There is simply too much at stake for me to ever be convinced that the best thing for me is to stick a sock in my mouth. Information is power and I've accepted whatever fate has in store for me. That is my duty as a citizen even if it is to stick my body on the gears of the machine and get crushed.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Everyone knows this is a great place to acquire intel on us, thats why we all say the opposite of what we mean.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
OP my curiosity is peaked...Can you tell me if the battle here on earth is really the battle for our soul? Meaning we need to be battling for our soul to be saved so that our soul will have eternal life with Our Lord, Jesus Christ and not ruled by Satan.

People get all caught up in Religion...and don't understand that their decisions here on earth will have consequences on their soul that will have to be answered for....either by serving Satan or having eternal life with Our Lord Jesus Christ.

I believe my body will get old and die but my soul can be saved...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
hey man i have alot of questions for you fraudfinder..
i ran into your guys years back but witin the last few years i have become a prim target. they destroyed my whole family to get me out of my box lets say...
i have see much of what you speak of. they turned my family to there will. they tryed to hypno me and failed. the powerfull guys the ritualistic hypno technique. i caught my wife drugging me. they requited her and to remove her from me. she could not direct/control me.
my sister and otheres i caught drugging me,,, what is this drug . i would assume you know about this. and i have also been told at a church i am a ghost. i need info so i can better understand what is happening to me. and i belive you would have a great idea. i have seen the women that pretend to love others that are not in the group. i have seen much. i know about the open sex in the group.. send me a msg or we talk here.
and as you have sayed i also have no friends. i find everyone seems to be controlled in many different ways. if not and i start hanging with them in a week are so. they change.......

edit on 27-7-2013 by pathwalker777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

NP, guess I was a little sensitive there. Always looking for good discussion but rarely can I find it.

Peace

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Does it matter? They are collecting everything anyway. And even if you don't say anything "bad" or "incriminating, they have the technology to change what you say into whatever they want! So, essentially, we're screwed no matter what!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12

Originally posted by LABTECH767

They would likely not be bothered gathering on me as I am British and it push came to shove more likely to be on there side except it they are not on the American people's (AKA democracy side though it firmly believe they are), Langley is a lovely place but though the CIA and FBI have to a very great degree been circumvented by the NSA coup de tat, if America is ever going to be free to become the great nation it was once it can only come from those department's (though the CIA must totally DIVORCE itself from the NSA The only real question is did the NSA perform the coup de tat or was it the CIA) and you will know that day has arrived when former and serving agent's and directors of the NSA are arrested by there agents with federal warrant's as that is the very purpose those agency's in particular the FBI were founded.

couldnt help reading your line Lab
....democracy...... - you know what is democracy ? nothing more but the Peoples Subconsciousness.... In ancient times, the direction of power was God-king-people... indifferent how many kings Misused that power.... -

but satan has turned things around.... he s now letting the people, Deimos, to rule their own leaders... while they are completely incapable of understanding anything of leadership.....nor of the problems.... they but vote for the Jokers

because it is satan himself who rules those peoples subconsciousness
so in fact, in a democracy, not the People rule.... but the one, who Inserts his ideas into the Subconscious of those Masses

playing Joker leaders and Sheeple Masses out against eachother

..im touched by your sincere opinion
but it is Too Late the reality you desire

very kind regards,

God help us but you are correct regardless of weather you meant the metaphysical or real one.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nake13

That's not very nice.. sometimes you write something and you don't really have time to review, edit, write again, etc. Brief errors aren't always that significant, but if you're saying that because you're in doubt of this person's "claims" of said prior "positions," of such "authority," then I suppose I can sort of see what you're trying to say.. Just go a little more easy buddy..otherwise you feel like a meanie.
edit on 27-7-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
it really matters not much who he is or not. for the things he is talking about with out being to direct.
read between the lines. are in fact the big thing going on. it does in fact fall back to the church...
as well as the gov.
i have seen people change around me. i have seen family members do things to me they would of never done.
listen to him and read between the lines.

i say watch this post and see what happens... closely. this thread has the potential of hitting home in a hard way.
lets see if they come out in force to destroy this thread or if those tired of hiding and being part of the destroying of peoples lifes. are willing to step forward. maby try to hid your identities but is it about time some of you people should come out and tell us the truth.
edit on 27-7-2013 by pathwalker777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice
Somebody has quite the over active imagination. Have you considered getting out more OP? Maybe go see some friends or catch a film.

You say that as though an active imagination is bad-- something that should be discouraged and reduced via distractions.

How very sad for you.... and anyone who thinks like you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join