It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: ATS website great place to gather Intel on you.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jvm222
If anyone is listening, i am listening. Yes i believe in god. To all these people who believe in evil demonic forces i tell you this: If you believe in demons you believe in angels
I don't mind anymore what is read or not read by others. Know who i am, because i am.

keep on sharing fraudfinder. I have had similar experiences with the black helicopters and other strange occurences. Strangely enough the past few days ever since i discussed a previous incident a few years ago where i woke up and there was a helicopter hovering over the house i was living in i keep coming across specific threads or other people mentioning black helicopters.

AMEN. You said it all!

Some of these helicopters are equipped to see through your home and are capable of video taping you and your family with audible...... 1970's technology

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by Fraudfinder

Warning: ATS website great place to gather Intel on you.,
No it is not,because first they must over pass the T&C which is impossible,and even so,this beautiful place is made for beautiful people,so again no.

Stay in dream land my friend.......that is exactly what the government wants!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Thanks for the warning but the deal is in fact a foregone conclusion. Ill not live in fear and talk about anything I want. Jesus, space monkeys, bigfoot poo, organic gardening whatever. Ill be an eclectic conversationalist or a dogmatic moron if I like. If those dumbazzes want to waste aviation fuel hovering near my house for an hour then fine.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

Not sure how to take your OP. It starts out with you saying you know alot about how "they" operate. Then it tells us to be wary of posting and even talking too much. Then it quickly turns into a seeming attempt to convince that God and Jesus are real.

First of all who in your experience are the ones pulling the strings? Is there a hidden war going on between the powers that be? If so, which powers and what are they fighting for?

Also, I see so many posts here that I could agree would trigger interest by intelligence agencies and personally I see some of those folks are scary. But other posts I see people on a mission to spread the word to others about real events that point to a greater effort to subvert the constitution. Still others sound like they need mental help. Which of these three categories should be afraid? As for people trying to spread awareness, surely you dont want to stifle their voice?

As for the religious ideas, what kind of god kills children? What logic is there to the idea that god would send "his" only begotten son to wash away our sins by being murdered? More likely and logical to me that if there was a christ, which has yet to be proven, he would have been an elightened being trying to prove that after your body dies, that you can come back and that you never truly die. If your christ had listened to your advice then there would be no new testament btw.

Not trying to convict you as someone with issues, it's just that your thread wandered and wasnt very focused. Looking forward to discussing all the topics you breached here.

I do have issues......... with people who refuse to accept God the Father and Jesus the son. I am not angry with anyone who refuses to accept Jesus. I am on a personal mission hoping people will turn back to God. No one on this planet has all the answers .....so do not look towards me either.

You ask some questions that only the creator can answer.

I can only repeat what is in the Gospel ........that Lucifer is the god of this planet......... at least for awhile.

You are right about me having an agenda and it is a religious one because I have experienced these things.....not when I died but alive and well...sober....no alcohol or drugs ('
')

I have been fortunate to travel this world. I left the U.S. as a eighteen year old and joined the armed forces and have not returned. I have seen things that are not possible, do you suggest I keep them to myself and not share?

I can understand your suspicion and I can see your honest opinion. The problem I think, is that you have stopped looking for answers instead you want others to show you. Sorry you must do your own homework on this one. You can't cheat on this assignment. You are looking for supernatural answers but don't believe in a supernatural God so that will NEVER work. It starts with belief and you work from there. Do you understand what I mean?

You must understand that anyone who has worked in a classified work place can NOT discuss everything and I have been out of the business since approx 2000. You will not get all the answers you want..... why you could possibly be a government agent yourself sniffing around. Yes I did sign a security disclosure.

You will find in my post where I do jump around ........ A LOT. I have a lot to say and typing is not one of my passions. I am not a professor or teacher who writes thesis to please and entertain the public. Actually I own and operate a successful private detective agency in Europe. So my time is limited to this site.

I might say one or two sentences and that should suffice but you want the "bolts and nuts" with blueprints ('
') and in some circumstances I can and will elaborate.

Personal and PUBLIC awareness is important.

I am alive today because I have NO friends.

See.......here I go again......jumping around.

Many people just can not stand it and are "Green with Envy" when someone else had a more adventurous life or job. I hope you are not one of them.

We "ghost" do exist - if you want to know ask and maybe I can enlighten you but you appear to think you already are enlightened.

Simply because God has not made himself known to you does not mean he does not exist.

May God bless you and your family.

edit on 27-7-2013 by Fraudfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I am alive today

I'm alive every day

Cody

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

I am alive today

I'm alive every day

Cody

I see you enjoy twisting my words. That's OK......enjoy.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraudfinder

Originally posted by DPrice
Somebody has quite the over active imagination. Have you considered getting out more OP? Maybe go see some friends or catch a film.

I have no friends and I get out quite often. Thank you sir

oh grin

now that would describe many of us, really

Whatever we pulled a bit onto you: you are still one of us.

regards

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Already knew about the Facebook stalking; I got one lawyer in my state who is into the Army and VA watching every time I modified my FB page even though there was nobody supposed to be watching except the FB admin, the military, NSA, DHS, and corporatized security types, not a lone spy. So that was motivation enough to not bother since he's not asking permission from me to see what I'm up to, that it's like opening my mailbox and reading my stuff, more than rude and one can assume only he's plotting a surprise lawsuit or something.

So yes, there are cyber-prowlers.

Heard about exchange day before, in the 1980s. It's one of those Illuminati family things. They help their own.

That butcher comment sounds like that mind programming phraseology that the CIA types do on people. They mention telephones in their hypnosis a lot. I'm not into that stuff anymore, so take that crap elsewhere. Amateurs.

For all that formality there is a posture of being a US security type, but I look at your choice of words and I see an Asian security person. Nice try?

Who says the intel I'm providing is mine? You don't have to respond, just sharing.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12

Originally posted by Fraudfinder

Originally posted by DPrice
Somebody has quite the over active imagination. Have you considered getting out more OP? Maybe go see some friends or catch a film.

I have no friends and I get out quite often. Thank you sir

oh grin

now that would describe many of us, really

Whatever we pulled a bit onto you: you are still one of us.

regards

And I always will be and proud to have walked this earth with you and billions of others.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

[in reply to your long 8.43 post]

..i ve to say i start liking you FF

- but tell me..why give so strange OP then ?

it evokes so standard response as righteous Disgust anyway
poor, degraded people, watching what others write
because they ve been drilled to think they understand something
like rottweilers
But completely missing the point

...i had those in former communist Romania
- plain called: snitches
the most lousy, insecure types you can imagine
having their pathetic ego compensated with attempting to be Important for some Misled Cause
and usually the most intrensic Cruel beings of all
because of their enormous insecurity

..They know, anyway, already whom to look at
since day 1
no one stopping them
evading passwords and breaking in your computer anyway to snoop
pathetic slaves of osiris
You should ve adressed that in your OP, as well
and have told us "whatever we do - keep thinking independantly"

hope i make sense

regards,

edit on 27-7-2013 by Lone12 because: sigh poor text again

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I too have lived in and out of the states and am over a half century old. My search for answers is never ending and I kind of like it that way. Sure it's frustrating sometimes but if anyone had all the answers, then games up, time to go home. I tend to think that we are all manifestations of that entity you refer to as god. All manifestations of the"self" experiencing. I'll leave it at that in respect for your beliefs. We all have our own path. I have no real agenda myself. Lifes a dance and I change partners often.

A bit dissapointed in your non-response to my questions. Even with your fear of violating any agreements or oaths, you could have provided some guidance or indication of what you supposedly know.

You neglected to really speak to the questions I asked so I guess we wont be having a discussion at all. That said and because you stated your agenda is a religious one then this thread should probably be in the religion forum. I'll see if the mods will move it there. Unfortunately for you, trying to spread the word of god is not considered the gray area.

Hope your journey leads to the place you least expected. If it doesnt, then you probably wont see me there.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalphon
Already knew about the Facebook stalking; I got one lawyer in my state who is into the Army and VA watching every time I modified my FB page even though there was nobody supposed to be watching except the FB admin, the military, NSA, DHS, and corporatized security types, not a lone spy. So that was motivation enough to not bother since he's not asking permission from me to see what I'm up to, that it's like opening my mailbox and reading my stuff, more than rude and one can assume only he's plotting a surprise lawsuit or something.

So yes, there are cyber-prowlers.

Heard about exchange day before, in the 1980s. It's one of those Illuminati family things. They help their own.

That butcher comment sounds like that mind programming phraseology that the CIA types do on people. They mention telephones in their hypnosis a lot. I'm not into that stuff anymore, so take that crap elsewhere. Amateurs.

For all that formality there is a posture of being a US security type, but I look at your choice of words and I see an Asian security person. Nice try?

Who says the intel I'm providing is mine? You don't have to respond, just sharing.

I use to leave messages on that recording service at that Munich butcher store. This is how you send messages in the open. You learn this in 101 spy course. ('
')

btw ..... this is still standard OP in U.S. covert ops.

Asian security?...........your good....... I see your analysis but my friend you are wrong but I have worked VERY often in asia. Good guess?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I too have lived in and out of the states and am over a half century old. My search for answers is never ending and I kind of like it that way. Sure it's frustrating sometimes but if anyone had all the answers, then games up, time to go home. I tend to think that we are all manifestations of that entity you refer to as god. All manifestations of the"self" experiencing. I'll leave it at that in respect for your beliefs. We all have our own path. I have no real agenda myself. Lifes a dance and I change partners often.

A bit dissapointed in your non-response to my questions. Even with your fear of violating any agreements or oaths, you could have provided some guidance or indication of what you supposedly know.

You neglected to really speak to the questions I asked so I guess we wont be having a discussion at all. That said and because you stated your agenda is a religious one then this thread should probably be in the religion forum. I'll see if the mods will move it there. Unfortunately for you, trying to spread the word of god is not considered the gray area.

Hope your journey leads to the place you least expected. If it doesnt, then you probably wont see me there.

- couldnt help responding to a phrase dear Mike

...that the ' if its a religious one then move it to the religious forum '
that is Utter Nonsense.

in fact, then a scientific phrase or context d have to be banned to the scientific forum
an atheist phrase to the cryptozoology forum
etc etc

- you need to let persons speak as they feel.
And if that is in a believing context : then respect that, and dont go jumping your gun right away.
That is silly and Immature.

regards,

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12

- couldnt help responding to a phrase dear Mike

...that the ' if its a religious one then move it to the religious forum '
that is Utter Nonsense.

in fact, then a scientific phrase or context d have to be banned to the scientific forum
an atheist phrase to the cryptozoology forum
etc etc

- you need to let persons speak as they feel.
And if that is in a believing context : then respect that, and dont go jumping your gun right away.
That is silly and Immature.

regards,

Point taken, minus the silly and immature attack. I guess the rambling response got to me. Was looking for a discussion and was basically shut down. I'll just move on next time I run into responses like that.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Not sure how to take your OP. It starts out with you saying you know alot about how "they" operate. Then it tells us to be wary of posting and even talking too much. Then it quickly turns into a seeming attempt to convince that God and Jesus are real.

Also, I see so many posts here that I could agree would trigger interest by intelligence agencies and personally I see some of those folks are scary. But other posts I see people on a mission to spread the word to others about real events that point to a greater effort to subvert the constitution. Still others sound like they need mental help. Which of these three categories should be afraid? As for people trying to spread awareness, surely you dont want to stifle their voice?

As for the religious ideas, what kind of god kills children? What logic is there to the idea that god would send "his" only begotten son to wash away our sins by being murdered? More likely and logical to me that if there was a christ, which has yet to be proven, he would have been an elightened being trying to prove that after your body dies, that you can come back and that you never truly die. If your christ had listened to your advice then there would be no new testament btw.

Not trying to convict you as someone with issues, it's just that your thread wandered and wasnt very focused. Looking forward to discussing all the topics you breached here.

Sorry for taking so long to respond. Your post reminded me of tenth grade English class writing assignment. Like I mentioned before I am not a ATS expert in posting my messages ....so here goes.....I never said I know a lot, I have seen a lot......I think that is very different.

I think in order to answer one of your paragraphs......concerning subverting the U.S. constitution where does this come from? ('
') Who ever spoke of subversion..........only you. What are you a constitutional lawyer? ('
') No disrespect intended but you do not know what your government as well as other governments are capable and WILLING of doing. BTW:There have been many U.S. presidential orders and one I especially know is a lie that no agent has a license to kill on behalf of the U.S. .........WRONG same with torture. I do not go into this area. VERBOT!

Back in the 70's my supervisor use to tell how evil and wicked Henry KISSINGER was during the Vietnam war in the late 60's. He specialized in retrieving information from enemy combatants. AND he received the Nobel Peace prize just like OBAMA and both OBAMA terms have been nothing but conflict and war BUT won the Nobel peace prize, doesn't that tell you something right there? Corruption at its finest.

I believe in the U.S. constitution and free speech but free speech is often taken out of context from what the author originally intended. I also believe in whistle blowers but today under OBAMA I pity anyone who attempts this. The United States is under dictatorship and anyone who argues this has not read any newspapers in the last five years or watched any news channel.

You state...what kind of God kills children? How do you know God kills children? To explain this Great Deception that you refer to and like to blame God for would take me into religious beliefs that you find mythical so why explain? If you do not know specifically why Jesus died on the cross just ask and I will clarify it for you but I don't think you want to hear it or do you?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I love the Lord and his son Jesus Christ more than life itself.

I understand and appreciate the fact you stand behind you convictions.

We as Christians can't beat people over the . with our Faith.

Not saying you have done this....It's just there is a fine line.

Have a wonderful day and may God bless you.

PS. If the Government is listening....That pothole is still there.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Let Jesus be the example. At LEAST, you got to enjoy life and have lived, a long time. IMHO, anything after 33 years is a gift. Jesus met the NWO, face to face. See what they did to HIM? I got no problem with the NWO, simply because i don't live in their "world". If they want to destroy the planet, while trying to obtain all the riches in the world, FINE BY ME. At the end of the day, those riches will be left, while their dead bodies rot in the grave.

Therefore, why they waste their lives, trying to obtain those riches, is beyond me??? Why try to control something that has an expiration date; namely people?

All the intel they need to know about me, is the fact that THEY are WASTING THEIR TIME. Hey, if we could take this stuff with us, it would be a different story. I'm not fighting over things. Things that men have placed "value" on. They can have them. Those "things" are WORTHLESS!!! Give that message to the "Emperor". lmfao

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Everything about my account is false.
Plus i log in through Tor Browser (dark net)

So come find me beeartches, i dare you

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OpenEars123

You do realize that TOR exit nodes are largely watched. Right?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by OpenEars123

You do realize that TOR exit nodes are largely watched. Right?

To a certain extent, but what isn't watched these days?

I don't break any laws online, I doubt they're that bothered about me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join