It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: ATS website great place to gather Intel on you.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Greetings! I am not a new member and I have been around watching and reading your posts since 2006. Some of your posts are serious and SOME of you appear well informed while others make statements that are clearly “out of this world” while they live in their “own” world wearing shaded sunglasses.

Before I get on with the subject matter let me say there are many ATS members I respect and enjoy reading their posts BUT there are other ATS members who have a dark agenda who spread known lies and deceptions in order to manipulate the weak minded.

I am a retired federal employee who worked over twenty years in the intelligence field as a field agent also known as “ghost” and have worked with numerous agencies, USA, USAF, USN and foreign governments. I followed my orders to a “T” and was highly decorated in my line of work. My first Intel school was at Fort Huachuca in Arizona. I am not “tooting my horn” just trying to set the atmosphere for this post/thread.

For the most part of my career I have been trained and “ordered” to gather information on U.S. citizens not foreigners. We are taught mind manipulation and control and it works well. We recruit “fall guys” who are willing to do whatever we say and most do it FOR FREE to take the blame while we seat in the background. Is there a purpose for this? According to certain leaders the answer is YES.

FYI: For you current Intel folks does DOD still run that butcher shop in Munchen, Germany and when you call the answering machine it turns on automatically?

I have seen more prostitution, cash, drugs, exchange hands between government officials than I care to recall. What about “Exchange Day”? What is this? It is a day when the U.S. government exchanges REAL SECRETS with other foreign agencies for their SECRETS! I remember when the Rockwell B1 bomber in the 80’S had finished its testing phase and soon afterwards Russian scientists were allowed inside the aircraft WITHOUT U.S. controls in place. This happened in Europe. One of my team members got out of line so bad and started screaming at the top of his lungs about this treason act and that was the last time I saw him. He has not been seen since.

Most (not all) people are so caught up in their lives that they no longer see what goes on right around them!!! Right in front of them! They seem to be asleep or just no longer care. Many no longer know or care what is going on around the world as if hypnotized. Today it so easy to conduct surveillance on people or on a business.

If you think your identity is protected at ATS or any other website than you are misinformed. Please be careful what you post online this includes all blogs and forums as well ESPECIALLY FACEBOOK. Get off FACEBOOK immediately!!!!

FYI: Many online websites are working with your government and they will/do report to the U.S. government any radical thinking that is against the U.S. government and its leaders.

I too can be identified and I know it. I have been warned in the past to shut my mouth but I am getting on with my years (This means "old guy") and some secrets should not be; but be warnings to everyone. Often I hear the feedback on my telephone and cellphone from someone listening in on my phone calls. At least once a month a black helicopter with NO markings hover nearby for an hour and then return at night and observe us with their night time WHITE HOT - BLACK HOT surveillance systems. I have died before.....HEART ATTACK.....of course I came back .... ('
') so death no longer scares me......now on the other hand how I die and how long it takes.....that is a different issue.

If you want to stop problems within your personal life? Learn to stop talking too much, really I mean it, you think you KNOW your family and friends and I can tell for a FACT that most people who become a victim the individual that committed the crime was either a family member, exfamily member or good/closest friend. Three out of four times! Why do they do it? That is a whole or maybe two threads/posts!!

You may have often seen me in spiritual discussions. If I offended anyone I apologize. I am about as "hard headed as they come" and sometimes I can not shut my trap! If you can not show 100% proof than I do not believe - period.......BUT I have seen things.....on this planet and sometimes that proof can not be redone or copied for someone else to critic. I research it and find the answer - Seek and yee shall find! if I find something of interest I will research it if I do not know.

Why do I talk about God and Jesus? Because they are real! Laugh if you want...... I understand your doubts but until you experience it you will not believe. I am a passionate man who use to judge people .....today I find it hard to even look at myself in the mirror. I have witnessed both angel and demon ttechnology both in my work life and in my private life. Supernatural weapons that make you shake with fear.

My reason for waiting until now to speak out on ATS after 7 years ......... maybe just maybe I can help someone see the truth and accept Jesus as the truth. OMG here come the atheist and unbelievers ('
') BUT it is your right to think they way you want.....like I have said before.....heaven is not for everyone.

If you are interested I will post other events that I have witnessed over the years .

See you on the other side.

edit on 27-7-2013 by Fraudfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
what intel, really ?

the majority of humanity is anyway swallowing the lies
and many on forums run after the bones They throw to them

and therefore are always 1 step Too Late

what intel ?
there is only 1 kind of intel that matters
to stay in touch with Evils next step - and try expose it

the rest is futility

regards,

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Gather away ATS

It's not like I've got anything to hide

And please for love of everything good, please stop trying to convert us all.

We are all old enough to make up our own minds as to what we choose to believe, this is a discussion forum
Not a church.

Just saying

Cody

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Don't worry op, I think the internet has it covered.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
clarified:

what "intel" would be so important
about ordinary souls
if, anyway, they dont gather the larger context of things..?

would they really be that of a threat ?
- ofcourse not.

with respect - but sounds to me you wannado important.

Let me tell you a possibility
yesterday was the google doodle about the Heka
and the same day the "train accident in spain"
happened in santiago de compostella
compostella translated as " field of the Stars"
"stars" being the 7 main fallen ones Henoch describes

now
the Heka is the Spell what created this holographic matrix prison
this Heka being one with atum
who PRESIDES over the egyptian STARS

...wouldnt you think,
grasping the Rituals like that - human sacrifices to the Stars on "the field of the Stars"
the same day the Heka was shown

has more importance as the collecting of useless non-threatening information of forum visitors...?

please ?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12
what intel, really ?

the majority of humanity is anyway swallowing the lies
and many on forums run after the bones They throw to them

and therefore are always 1 step Too Late

what intel ?
there is only 1 kind of intel that matters
to stay in touch with Evils next step - and try expose it

the rest is futility

regards,

How correct you are! I agree.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
Gather away ATS

It's not like I've got anything to hide

And please for love of everything good, please stop trying to convert us all.

We are all old enough to make up our own minds as to what we choose to believe, this is a discussion forum
Not a church.

Just saying

Cody

Roger that! Understand.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

clarified:

about ordinary souls

- ofcourse not.

now

...wouldnt you think,
grasping the Rituals like that - human sacrifices to the Stars on "the field of the Stars"

has more importance as the collecting of useless non-threatening information of forum visitors...?

please ?

You do not know the game and have not been taught. Good for you.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraudfinder

clarified:

about ordinary souls

- ofcourse not.

now

...wouldnt you think,

please ?

THIS WAS MY REPLY. You do not know the game and have not been taught. Good for you.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Not sure what I did there........ basically my reply was - You do not know the game and have not been taught. Good for you.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Somebody has quite the over active imagination. Have you considered getting out more OP? Maybe go see some friends or catch a film.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice
Somebody has quite the over active imagination. Have you considered getting out more OP? Maybe go see some friends or catch a film.

I have no friends and I get out quite often. Thank you sir

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

clarified:

about ordinary souls

Just to interject, it is the amount of little things in general that if notice will often point to a legitimate point of interest. And the general public are brilliant at leaving an insane amount of little things that can, with the right intent, be used to build a larger picture of them as a whole.

It is effectively a net cast out to see what is caught, little things pass through it and only chunky bits get stuck. So is the premise. But it really is the key to the big room that everyone wants into because they know it's batman stuff and they want to play.. Everyone wants to be ben linus.. sorry ben, but you'll always be ben linus and I hate you for that ending.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraudfinder

S & F

I wish I could give you 20 of each!

Greetings! I am not a new member and I have been around watching and reading your posts since 2006. Some of your posts are serious and SOME of you appear well informed while others make statements that are clearly “out of this world” while they live in their “own” world wearing shaded sunglasses.

Completely agreed. I have noticed this also. I've also noticed the 'steerers'.
Thanks for the heads up - even if half the nitwits don't appreciate it!

Question: I'm in agreement we shouldn't disclose any harmful facts on fookbook, however I realised that too late. It's all there, everything they could want on me. As I cannot reverse that fact, I am now using facebook in the information war, and spamming people with 'activism' posts. Maybe a silly questions here - but will they start berating us for that purpose at some point?

So far, a lot of us are getting away with sharing some highly anti-establishment posts...I'm wondering when they'll catch up with us.

Do you have any opinions on what the next decade will bring?
I'm curious as to when the Middle East will ERUPT, and when OUR domestic 'internment camps' will be put in use. Some of them have already been built for 30 years....They won't let them go derelict now will they?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou

S & F

Question: I'm in agreement we shouldn't disclose any harmful facts on fookbook, however I realised that too late. It's all there, everything they could want on me. As I cannot reverse that fact, I am now using facebook in the information war, and spamming people with 'activism' posts. Maybe a silly questions here - but will they start berating us for that purpose at some point?

So far, a lot of us are getting away with sharing some highly anti-establishment posts...I'm wondering when they'll catch up with us.

I'm curious as to when the Middle East will ERUPT, and when OUR domestic 'internment camps' will be put in use. Some of them have already been built for 30 years....They won't let them go derelict now will they?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
If anyone is listening, i am listening. Yes i believe in god. To all these people who believe in evil demonic forces i tell you this: If you believe in demons you believe in angels
I don't mind anymore what is read or not read by others. Know who i am, because i am.

keep on sharing fraudfinder. I have had similar experiences with the black helicopters and other strange occurences. Strangely enough the past few days ever since i discussed a previous incident a few years ago where i woke up and there was a helicopter hovering over the house i was living in i keep coming across specific threads or other people mentioning black helicopters.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Warning: ATS website great place to gather Intel on you.,
No it is not,because first they must over pass the T&C which is impossible,and even so,this beautiful place is made for beautiful people,so again no.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Not sure how to take your OP. It starts out with you saying you know alot about how "they" operate. Then it tells us to be wary of posting and even talking too much. Then it quickly turns into a seeming attempt to convince that God and Jesus are real.

First of all who in your experience are the ones pulling the strings? Is there a hidden war going on between the powers that be? If so, which powers and what are they fighting for?

Also, I see so many posts here that I could agree would trigger interest by intelligence agencies and personally I see some of those folks are scary. But other posts I see people on a mission to spread the word to others about real events that point to a greater effort to subvert the constitution. Still others sound like they need mental help. Which of these three categories should be afraid? As for people trying to spread awareness, surely you dont want to stifle their voice?

As for the religious ideas, what kind of god kills children? What logic is there to the idea that god would send "his" only begotten son to wash away our sins by being murdered? More likely and logical to me that if there was a christ, which has yet to be proven, he would have been an elightened being trying to prove that after your body dies, that you can come back and that you never truly die. If your christ had listened to your advice then there would be no new testament btw.

Not trying to convict you as someone with issues, it's just that your thread wandered and wasnt very focused. Looking forward to discussing all the topics you breached here.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraudfinder

Originally posted by ObservingYou

S & F

Very good! It is good to see people like you trying to wake up the walking dead.

Keep your eyes open and watch as the world turns! Stay on guard duty ('
')

FYI: Ten years ago I witnessed a machine inside a room that could record conversations that took place inside the room 24 hours earlier. I was told (not sure if true) that glass can store audible sounds. Forgot for how long?

The next decade...... what does our future hold? Control and persecution.... as most know is as a One World Government (NWO)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I'll have to loo into that glass aspect - that sounds cool

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join