It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rocks would Sing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Jesus mentioned that the rocks would cry out if the people were silenced from their praises. Now I had the opportunity to ponder this thought while listening to the sounds of Jupiter, the planet. The magnetic field of the planet was listened to by special equipment, and the sounds of its magnetic field were recorded, and then slowed down. The results were this

This is where it dawned on me that the rocks "sing." Kinda flippy no? Puts a whole new spin on rock'n'roll.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

It's not so far-fetched
Many rocks/ stones seem to have some kind of resonance to them..although I don't see the connection between Jupiter and rocks, seeing as how Jupiter is a gas giant.

The sounds in the OP remind me a lot of 2001, what with the eery music and the Jupiter mission and whatnot.

Here are some "singing rocks" much closer to home.

edit on 27-7-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Our frequency is changing and I can feel it too.The plants and animals are reactive also.(and rocks]
I think our own brain works off this frequency electrically.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
aye, it was just the realization that everything makes sound. even planets make sound. even gas makes sound. sing-songy sounds too.

this brings me to the topic of mantras. according to the text of the bible, there are things called living creatures around the throne of god, as well as 24 elders and all they do, night and day, is praise god. with the same mantra, over and over. i found this to be curious indeed. then i heard a meditation sound track that was using sound frequencies and one of them sounded like it was saying hallelujah. sort of like hall-aaaa-looo-yahh. repeatedly. and then i realized it sounded like a machine because it made the same sounds over and over again.

everything is ordered chaos, correct? i'm thinking out loud here

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The strange sounds going off around the world anyone?

top topics

join