It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens in Golden Armour

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
What other thread on here gives you the ability to not only see for yourself, but hear, touch and feel it too? Ah its just a story..ah its fantasy.. pfft im not even gonna bother trying cause I'm a debunker not got time to open my mind.

*shakes head*

Religion...well...it's a good thing to believe in something I guess. Habe you read the Talmud of Jmmannuel? The bible is littered with coded messages of alien encounters.

Back to the Aliens in golden armour.. it was armour fashioned out of gold, and as such had a slightly darker tone than the mental image of say a gold bar.. but the armour was gold and not just a bright light.

So back to the question.. has anyone encountered these entities or heard any similar encounters or has any suggestion as to why a soft metal might be used as armour?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Anyone strutting around in gold is false. Real angels and ets do not have such vanity. These want to be worshipped. These are like the entities or gods of old.

And this isn't Et anyway.

Highly doubt they'll communicate in your head, then suddenly show up in a craft, and that craft can be chased by a black chopper that picked it up on radar, as has happened to my family. My son called me out to witness the chopper chasing it as well. These guys are false light, reptilian entities like the gods of old here, that did horrible cruel things, forced human sacrifices, and delighted in being worshipped. They're not ET.
edit on 27-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Also the one who got devoured, his spirit didn't get devoured. An aspect of astral did, ie a layer of his soul body. No one can ever touch your spirit, your body houses God/Infinite Consciousness/Source/Your Vine or Branch of the Infinite. Our bodies are the churches. So they are only harming the body or dust. They can't eat you, your eternal, infinite identity and being, you are a part of God's Infinite Consciousness and your own being infinite part of this as well. We are all infinite parts of infinity.

If something were to happen to someone, They, Family from above an enter into the film reel, prior to the event and change things, and you wouldn't experience that event. Everyone Loves each other very much in our home. Think of the most loving family on earth and a 2 year wandering into the woods, and you'd get the picture.
edit on 27-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It echoes some of my thoughts. Yes I do believe they were entities that were not of human origin. Yes the one did communicate telepathically. But yes they were definitely giving the illusion they were something that they are not and giving false promises.

Are there any known races that wear gold armour?

Trying to eliminate possibilities.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by vivid1975

Are there any known races that wear gold armour?

Trying to eliminate possibilities.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
What method did you use to learn OOB technique?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

First comes the paralysis. Stay calm. The body naturally checks if its ok to fall to sleep and will create an itch on your nose or something to that effect. Don't itch. This is called mind awake body asleep. Now feel your limbs lifting as light as air out of your body. You may or may not feel a vibration and or a wooshing/popping sound. Now you need to create a bridge in your mind and imagine walking across that bridge. This is like creating a door/portal to access the other dimensions.

This sounds like lucid dreaming. Your story sounds like a dream. Since you may be sleeping, how do you distinguish this from dreaming?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

The D.M.T. were an international weapons coalition who came into possession of an extraterrestrial craft and its pilot following the events of Invasion. Their field-agents wore gold armor that was equipped with weapons and flight-packs. The D.M.T. first appear in Superman #48.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

Iron man also had gold armor
en.wikipedia.org...'s_armor

Bionicles have golden armor
biosector01.com...

This sounds kinda cool...

Aphros stared Davis down and poised her sword. "Only a fool would dare to return and face me for a second defeat." she growled.

"It's not going to end like this Aphros." said Davis. "I'm no fool, and I have no intention of losing to you again; and here's why…" he reached behind his back and held out the Golden Digiegg.

Aphros' eyes widened. "The… the Golden Armor." she snapped. "Give it to me!"

"Oh… I'm going to give it to you all right!" Davis said cheekily. "GOLDEN-ARMOR… ENERGIZE!" and with his battle cry, the egg burst into golden streams of light that shrouded his ranger suit and began to fit on golden armor bits that was usually found on a Magnamon.

Davis was covered from helmet to boots in golden armor, and he looked way cool in it so much that the others couldn't help but stare in amazement.

"Whoa! Check it out."

"Cool!"

Aphros squeezed her fists in anger. "The golden armor belongs to me!" she screeched and began to charge towards Davis.

With the power of Davis' new rocket thrusters, he too was able to fly. So he and Aphros took their battle to the skies, and as heavy as the armor looked, it didn't weigh a thing to Davis.

This allowed him to punch and kick a lot faster, as well as dodge blows. Aphros' attacks couldn't do him much damage. "GOLDEN-PUNCH!" Davis cried.

ZAP! "AH!"

"GOLDEN-KICK!"

BOOT! "UHN…!"

Aphros crashed hard down onto the ground. She was really blowing her top now. "You will pay dearly for that!" she screamed as she got up, but Davis saw this as a chance to use his finishing move.

His arms began to glow as he began to wave them round, and around in circles, focusing the energy around him, "GOLDEN… FORCE!" Finally, a huge ball of glowing energy appeared in his hands, and he thrust his arms forward, "HI-YAAAH!", and shot the flowing energy beam right at Aphros.

Aphros looked up just in time as the energy hit her. "Huh! AH! AA-AAAH!" At once her body began to flare up and disintegrate. "NOOOOOOOO…!" She EXPLODED, and was really gone.

www.fanfiction.net...

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Woodrow derenburger of the Indrid Cold alien case reported that he met an entity in golden armour. John Keel regarded it
as a fallback case of the gods of olympus. Keel basically thought that those entities that played the gods game back in the days of early greece were simply throwing in a few tricks today and coming across as aliens now.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

The correct response to this, as all similar tales is, forensic evidence or it didnt happen! I could sit here explaining why that is the correct response, but I have done so too many hundreds of times to make it worth my while.

Until there is a machine capable of reading memory molecules like a harddrive there's not much forensic evidence. But maybe in the future such devices are invented and even possible to broadcast live on the internet, that might be pretty credible. The speed of which imagery would be created by such telepathic aliens should be unexplainable, as if there was a group of 100 people all drawing as fast they can, replying to a question or a second of one being remembering something to answer a question. Not by rearranging words like some channelers can, I've seen people on auctions who can talk faster and with rehearsing a lot of possible questions such a scheme might go on for a long while and appear convincing. But not like a machine which can print out answers and then you have all these answers coming from Earth objects and one with objects from a completely different world nobody has ever seen.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Only heard of Golden entities/aliens once before. Some golden entities with long beards and I think some helmet that seemed to be in control of others. But I think they were huge.

Could be mentioned in Ed Dames "Tell me what you see", although I'm not 100%.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
All I gotta say is this...

Enough said.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hehehe C3P0 I should have thought of that!!

There is so much we are capable of, maybe this is how we can achieve freedom from being herded into slavery?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join