It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aaron Dykes (formerly of infowars) confronts a drone pilot.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Aaron Dykes, who had been with Alex for more than 10 years (this requires its own thread), confronts a drone pilot.

Aaron acknowledges that he doesnt have any video or audio of the confrontation, but IMHO, he seems credible.

This information really bothered me. We all know that our govt is waging a drone war but its almost never reported.

I found this to be quite disturbing especially the "double tap" strikes and the comments by the "pilots" as they knowingly fired on children...

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
My question, is why is he formally with Alex??

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama23
My question, is why is he formally with Alex??

You know of another way a conspiracy reporter
can get a paying job in this country?

Mike

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Interesting video. Its sickening to watch the videos of the drone pilots shooting people like it's no big deal. I die a little inside every time i hear people laughing at someones elses death. Very sad.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

That was what I was thinking. Was wondering if some problem developed between them. Good on him for doing his own thing.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
No pics or sound...didn't happen.. I can say I was deep in the bowels of Area 51, but without proof why would anyone believe me?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jryan06
No pics or sound...didn't happen.. I can say I was deep in the bowels of Area 51, but without proof why would anyone believe me?

If you say it on ATS there would be no shortage of people who "feel you're credible".

top topics

join