It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads Up, Chester County Virginia!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

The relatives have never even been interviewed ,save the alleged brother .
The father supposedly met with the wife of the parker guy ,who was absolutely an actor,and has vanished off the face of the earth . .
The funerals were a staged joke ,that no one even realized because we weren't there.

All this stuff over loud speakers ? Private funerals are private ,not allegedly private ,but its broadcast over a PA for media benefit .
And as someone who's responded to mass casualty incidents ,more than once ,including the WTC ,no matter the circumstances ,nothing is handled like that .Nothing. protocol was completely disregarded ,because no one was really shot.

You can say this and that ,about all of it,til the cows come home .No mass casualty incident is handled in that manner ,where not even one kid was transported save the alleged one walking wounded.
Children ,unless they are all cut in half,which I don't believe every single one could have been ,are not ever left at the scene . They're transported to the nearest hospital with a traumatic cardiac arrest code in progress.
And considering I worked in CT at one point ,I know their protocols .
Also ,one person doesn't walk in ,walk out,and say,oh yeah,they're all dead.
This did not occur. Not in this universe anyway .
Sadly,the pubic is unaware of how this stuff really works ,so they are none the wiser .
Same goes for Boston . The amputee in the wheelchair ,wow....that's so grossly negligent ,medically speaking ,it makes me cry when ppl swear it looked so real .
Ive held amputated limbs,that aint it .

edit on 7/27/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula
Thanks for the star.

I call someone out for being evil and therefore offering up conspiracies which have no basis in reality as evidenced by the fact that they call the Newton shooting a false flag and I only get one star.

Either the people are extremely gullible or they are just as evil as the OP.
No, people are not gullible. Well, some ..of them anyway, or a good majority....Anyway It's just that they've been proved wrong, too many times to ignore warnings such as these. the leaks, the scandals.

edit on 28-7-2013 by faust833 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Thanks for the post, it will be interesting to see if anything plays out in the future. These pictures have been very helpful.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Or the simple fact that stars mean nothing on ATS... I've made many a good points that simply just when went unnoticed.
That's just because you're not making good points on matters of importance, like what color of panties Paris Hilton wore when she, well nevermind. Now go dance with the Stars!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Or the simple fact that stars mean nothing on ATS... I've made many a good points that simply just when went unnoticed.

Well, I'd certainly say it's true that getting stars doesn't necessarily mean someone is right or good or special in any way. Heck, with enough posts floating out there, the numbers add up on their own from old posts sometimes too. Almost spooky that way when it comes in little bursts. lol...

I have noticed though, the lack of any stars generally does mean people don't much care for what's being said or avoiding it for some other reason. That's seemed pretty consistent in my own experience and watching the rest of the board with everyone else. At least from my perspective, looking at it that way has helped keep thread/post topics and such in with what people seem to want to read.
Jesus Christ man, you've got over 50,000 stars? What 5 star candy have you been posting?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

reply to post by azureskys

It may help to determine when they created the contingency plan for a mass casualty event....What exactly determines an event to be "Mass Casualty"?
A False Flag.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

This will be the second time I've posted this...Try and read the full thread...The Mass Casualty trucks are headed towards the highest income county in Pennsylvania...Another school-shooting to enflame middle class americans?

I did read the thread. Someone inquired about the license plate so I answered their question. Again those are Maryland plates. Why would trucks that belong to Chester County, PA be riding around with Maryland tags? And why do you have to jump to the conclusion of a school shooting? Can't you think of anything else they could be used for, like plane crashes or natural disasters?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Also your photo is a composite of several smaller photos with heavy pixalation around the letters on the truck. Zoom in to the top right corner of the truck and you'll see the horrible Photoshop work.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

I think you might be right, the stripes and the blue mass casualty could have been shopped on. The colors don't seem to desaturate any with distance as they should. The trucks themselves change hues, but not the stripes or lettering.

This suggests the same thing

from here

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Of course I'm right. I'm always right (except when it comes to women, those creatures still puzzle me til this day)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

It is something I would have never noticed had I not recently been brushing up on my matte painting skills, and taken an in depth color study class.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

There are other tell tale signs as well. Can you make out the seams where the pics were pieced together? Zoom in to the tree line at the top right corner of the truck. From there you can make out the rest.

I have to admit that I'm a bit confused as to why a fake photo though. If Chester county acknowledges having a mass casualty unit, then what's the point of this hoax?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Hard to tell, but I think the weird looking seem is really a reflection on the windshield. Why someone would fake it, I don't know. Would be even more strange if some kind of event happens within the next few days in PA that would need those kind of things.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Okay a better place to look for the seams is the guardrail just below the bottom right corner of the truck. There's an obvious intersection of 4 photos there.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by faust833

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Well, I'd certainly say it's true that getting stars doesn't necessarily mean someone is right or good or special in any way. Heck, with enough posts floating out there, the numbers add up on their own from old posts sometimes too. Almost spooky that way when it comes in little bursts. lol...

I have noticed though, the lack of any stars generally does mean people don't much care for what's being said or avoiding it for some other reason. That's seemed pretty consistent in my own experience and watching the rest of the board with everyone else. At least from my perspective, looking at it that way has helped keep thread/post topics and such in with what people seem to want to read.
Jesus Christ man, you've got over 50,000 stars? What 5 star candy have you been posting?

That kind of reaction is why, in all honesty, I wish I could give a good % of them back. The numbers form all kinds of bad assumptions sometimes and makes it harder to just chat normally. Too many people look at the Mini-Profile stats like they convey some special meaning when they get big like many of us have now.

* A little secret? I'm still getting a star or two tossed onto threads I have from a year or more ago, regularly enough to notice the numbers change even while I'm logged out for a day or more at a time. They feed themselves and build in a self sustaining thing after a certain point ..don't let the numbers fool ya. I don't walk on water now any more than I did with 1 star/flag to my name. In fact, I could get away with trying occasionally, back then. The numbers mean one can't get away with a TINY mistake in a post without a major major case made of it. (Everything has downsides... lol)

edit on 29-7-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I was raised in Virginia, and don't know of any Chester County there. There is a city of Chester, in Chesterfield County, but no Chester County.

There IS, however, a Chester County in PA. If these were headed up 81 towards PA, they were probably being delivered to Chester County, PA.

Wherever they are bound for, "mass casualty units" sounds a little ominous.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I noticed that partway through the thread. My apologies for the misleading title

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join