It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads Up, Chester County Virginia!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

EMS response vehicles to what exactly? Another question would be; when was that Mass Casuality PDF compiled?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula
Thanks for the star.

I call someone out for being evil and therefore offering up conspiracies which have no basis in reality as evidenced by the fact that they call the Newton shooting a false flag and I only get one star.

Either the people are extremely gullible or they are just as evil as the OP.

1. Having a conspiracy you don't agree with doesn't therefore make someone evil.

2. You have offered up a false dichotomy. There are plenty of other reasons one may believe Newtown to be a false flag other than being "evil" or extremely "gullible".

Don't try to demonize someone just because you don't agree with them.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

@Miracula - if you take some time to use the search option about Newtown - Sandy Hook Elementary - you may find a basis for the response of the fellow ATS member. Expect fowl play when tragedy happens and is dubbed a mass incident. Unfortunately it is the sign of the times; ever since 9/11. (Bldg 7 went down as well - without a plane.)

Regarding the trucks - Chester county apparently believes they need these cargo vans for processing a future incident or insidious planned event for those akin of top down bottom up macroeconomics. ie Cloward and Piven. Sounds crazy - uh? Indeed; just as crazy as the billionaire who owned the towers bought specialty insurance on the buildings just before the tragic event of 9/11.

With Delaware in the neighborhood of this county, maybe a person of executive order decided to through some bones to a crony capitalist of the left or government member having some extra pork thrown their way. I can understand it does sound crazy - hence we are all pawns of the matrix.

Ah....blue pills, or maybe it was the red?

edit on 26-7-2013 by mcsandy because: breaks

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

Originally posted by Miracula
Thanks for the star.

I call someone out for being evil and therefore offering up conspiracies which have no basis in reality as evidenced by the fact that they call the Newton shooting a false flag and I only get one star.

Either the people are extremely gullible or they are just as evil as the OP.

1. Having a conspiracy you don't agree with doesn't therefore make someone evil.

2. You have offered up a false dichotomy. There are plenty of other reasons one may believe Newtown to be a false flag other than being "evil" or extremely "gullible".

Don't try to demonize someone just because you don't agree with them.

I think this put's it quite nicely...Nearly akin to someone saying "Oh, you don't believe in Jesus Christ? You must worship demons!"

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcsandy

@Miracula - if you take some time to use the search option about Newtown - Sandy Hook Elementary - you may find a basis for the response of the fellow ATS member. Expect fowl play when tragedy happens and is dubbed a mass incident. Unfortunately it is the sign of the times; ever since 9/11. (Bldg 7 went down as well - without a plane.)

Regarding the trucks - Chester county apparently believes they need these cargo vans for processing a future incident or insidious planned event for those akin of top down bottom up macroeconomics. ie Cloward and Piven. Sounds crazy - uh? Indeed; just as crazy as the billionaire who owned the towers bought specialty insurance on the buildings just before the tragic event of 9/11.

With Delaware in the neighborhood of this county, maybe a person of executive order decided to through some bones to a crony capitalist of the left or government member having some extra pork thrown their way. I can understand it does sound crazy - hence we are all pawns of the matrix.

Ah....blue pills, or maybe it was the red?

edit on 26-7-2013 by mcsandy because: breaks

Yeah. Babylon.

Spiritual babylon....demons.

That's why they purchased that insurance in timing with the towers to create conspiracies in minds unfamiliar with demonic activities.

Then someone like you comes along later and says "inside job" and I look at the same thing a see demonic activities to create a series of events linked together like the insurance thing.

That's why I don't rely upon people for inspiration. It's hard to tell if a person is operation with the Holy Spirit or demonic one.

For example stalking....demonic. Sometimes done with concsious awareness of the person doing the stalking and sometimes they are unaware they are being used to stalk someone at the behest of the spirit in authority over them because of sin.

Now apply stalking to the insurance buy in timing with the towers falling.

edit on 26-7-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I'd give a year or so. They have to give anyone who saw those trucks time to forget.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

The love of five pointed stars is evil. Idol worship -evil.
OPs opinion on the fake ass tears of a president ? Not.
Someone had to say it and I couldn't think of anyone better than myself.
edit on 26-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Or the simple fact that stars mean nothing on ATS... I've made many a good points that simply just when went unnoticed.

Well, I'd certainly say it's true that getting stars doesn't necessarily mean someone is right or good or special in any way. Heck, with enough posts floating out there, the numbers add up on their own from old posts sometimes too. Almost spooky that way when it comes in little bursts. lol...

I have noticed though, the lack of any stars generally does mean people don't much care for what's being said or avoiding it for some other reason. That's seemed pretty consistent in my own experience and watching the rest of the board with everyone else. At least from my perspective, looking at it that way has helped keep thread/post topics and such in with what people seem to want to read.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

They have to give anyone who saw those trucks time to forget.

Shouldn't it be clear, as evidenced by the trucks being
present and in convoy on the open highway.
That they either one, approve of the trucks being seen ?
Or two, really don't give a damn either way ?
Considering the fact that the trucks could easily have
been camoflaged. Simple peel off latex paint.
edit on 26-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I certainly agree with that sentiment Wrabbit. It almost seems as if ATS ignores a lot of content that is simply just inconvenient to debunk....Only when deliberately called out on the subject will a user take 3 days to formulate a reply back to you....

Almost makes one wonder where their real 'motivation' and 'information' is coming from.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

EMS response vehicles to what exactly? Another question would be; when was that Mass Casuality PDF compiled?

Mayhap so they can be prepared if necessary for another:

www.bing.com...

Chester County Community Foundat
www.chescocf.org/HurricaneSandyRelief.htm
How You Can Help Storm Recovery Efforts in the Aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
The Council on Foundations reminds us of the following "8 Principles of Good Disaster ...

HURRICANE SANDY RELIEF EFFORTS | United Way of Chester County
www.unitedwaychestercounty.org/news/hurricane-sandy-relief-efforts
While Chester County was not effected by Hurricane Sandy to the degree that we expected,
many of our surrounding communities were. Below is a list of resources to …

Pennsylvania Hurricane Sandy (EM-3356) | FEMA.gov
www.fema.gov/disaster/3356
Hurricane Sandy, Apply for Assistance, Disaster Declarations. Hurricane Sandy; Apply
for Assistance. Step 1: Before You Apply; ... In Franklin County, ...

Hurricane Sandy barrels towards Chester County, PA - …
www.examiner.com/.../hurricane-sandy-barrels-towards-chester-county-pa
Oct 29, 2012 · Hurricane Sandy is rapidly making its way towards Chester County, ...
Learn more about how Examiner.com can help your site. Examiner.com. Log in;

Locals helping Sandy victims - Daily Local News
www.dailylocal.com/article/.../121119873/locals-helping-sandy-victims
WEST CHESTER — Chester County communities, schools and families are working to help
victims displaced by Hurricane Sandy. A group of sixth-graders from St. Agnes ...

Sandy poised for direct hit on Chester County « Featured « The ...
www.unionvilletimes.com/?p=12193
July 25, 2013 9:09 pm You are here:Home Featured Sandy poised for direct hit on Chester County. ...
we might not be able to help ... With all Chester County ...

Local Tri-M Group to help with Sandy relief efforts - Daily Local News
www.dailylocal.com/...tri-m-group-to-help-with-sandy-relief-efforts
Serving Chester County.. Home | News. CATEGORIES; Local. Region. Nation. World. ...
Local Tri-M Group to help with Sandy relief efforts. By GRETCHEN METZ …

My Adobe is not letting me access any pdf files right now (I probably need an up-date)
so I can't get a date for an answer to your query.Sorry

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

It may help to determine when they created the contingency plan for a mass casualty event....What exactly determines an event to be "Mass Casualty"?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

You mentioned that the pic posted on facebook on the 26th.
Do you know when the photo was taken?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Uh a Hurricane quite possibly.
After all it is the season. (June to Nov.)
edit on 27-7-2013 by azureskys because: add on

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Probably just preemptively rounding up all the people that will be found guilty of having committed outlawed sexual acts in case Cunicelli wins his race for Governor.

Mother Jones

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

The same day...It was posted 3 hours before I saw it. Time of creation was probably roughly the same time.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
You might think that they would hide stuff like that if it was for a false flag event. Not cruise around with shiny neon trucks.

So no, I don't think so.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

You'd think they'd also stop word from getting out about the Boston Bombing "drill" on Twitter....

storify.com...

In the hours after the bomb attacks at the Boston Marathon (2:50 pm ET on April 15) police responded to multiple reports of suspicious packages. At least two were destroyed in "controlled explosions" around 4pm ET. The Boston Globe tweeted about these suspicious packages so residents would not be alarmed.

Read the link. It includes pictures from the Boston Globe twitter feed, about a "drill" taking place just across from the library. Now where did that first bomb go off at? Right across from the library...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
Can any one make out the plate on the last truck?
I can see an ID of some kind but can't tell what it might be.
Is there a State name?

Maryland, 621A is what it looks like to me, and since there is no Chester county in Maryland, I think its safe to say that this is a hoax.

edit on 27-7-2013 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join