Heads Up, Chester County Virginia!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Just what exactly does this mean ATS? Is this a warning about the next possible false flag event, just as Newtown, and Boston were? Or is this just another "drill" that is going to turn "real"....I'm interested in any members from Virginia if they have seen these before...

Picture appeared on Facebook just today...

Interested in feedback or other possible ideas...This just looks quite ominous to me...At least three trucks were heading north towards Pennsylvania on I-81.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Um if I saw that here I would probably wet my pants. Nothing in the news? No disease outbreaks or unusually high heat indexes?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
Just what exactly does this mean ATS? Is this a warning about the next possible false flag event, just as Newtown

Why would anyone refer to Newton as a false flag event? Unless they were completely evil.

2nd

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I would monitor them and if a false flag happens in the same area then we know that its them all this time. Its a great way to hide the truth isn't it " Don't worry its just a drill, nothing to worry about " then BOOM!! when you see these drills get the hell out of the area

Edit: Problem is people even the actors will think a real threat is part of their simulation training only a select people will know its real.
edit on 7/26/1313 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I don't see anything on the Penn DHS site. Penn DHS

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

It appears that the Mass EMT trucks were spotted in Virginia, but are headed towards Chester County, Pennsylvania...

Chester County is a county located in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania. As of the 2010 census, the population was 498,886,[1] with an estimated population of 500,182 in 2011. The county seat is West Chester. It is the highest-income county in Pennsylvania and 24th highest in the nation as measured by median household income (as of 2010).[2] Eastern Chester County is home to many communities that comprise the Main Line western suburbs of Philadelphia, while part of its southernmost portion is considered suburban Wilmington, Delaware, along with southwest Delaware County.

Chester County was one of the three original Pennsylvania counties created by William Penn in 1682. It was named for Chester, England. It is part of the Delaware Valley region and is the only county in Philadelphia's Pennsylvania suburbs that does not border Philadelphia.
edit on 26-7-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican
I don't see anything on the Penn DHS site. Penn DHS

They might be keeping it from the public now as they don't want them to know the truth that drills are actually false flags to take away more of their freedom and create panic

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Nothing on the Chester Co. site either above may be correct though..Chester Co.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
According to RSOE EDIS Virginia is clear hisz.rsoe.hu...

Nevermind about the EQ thing I can't see LOL
edit on 26-7-2013 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Those trucks look brand new. I think they're being delivered.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

It depends on what side of the fence you sit on....

This was published in William Cooper's 1991 book : Behold a Pale Horse.

Then, the oh so obvious question of, why does a man get ready for battle to only kill himself?
Why do police scanners report multiple suspects just like the Aurora shooting?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

U.S. State?

Sumner County is a county located in the U.S. state of Tennessee. As of 2010, the population was 160,645. Its county seat is Gallatin,[2] but its largest town is Hendersonville. The county is named for American Revolutionary War hero General Jethro Sumner.

Why does it refer to United States, state of Tennessee? Almost seems redundant unless you interpret it to mean, the United States, estate of Tennessee...Which means that Tennessee is property of the corporation of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

(14) “State” means any of the several States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas, or any territory or possession of the United States.

(15) “United States” means— (A) a Federal corporation; (B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or (C) an instrumentality of the United States.

www.law.cornell.edu...

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It is hard to take these at face value though. Not to say you did this OP or that you are buying into something, do we know these are not edited in some way? Are there corroborating photos that confirm such vehicles?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Can any one make out the plate on the last truck?
I can see an ID of some kind but can't tell what it might be.
Is there a State name?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Well, those are brand new trucks. BRAND new. Not a scratch on the sides and rims as shiny as mirrors. Everything. Shiny and spotless. Too spotless and perfect. Not even a scratch on the rear where it might bump into all kinds of things.

I'd say they just bought themselves 3 new trucks and they're running them somewhere to park and set for whatever contingencies they bought them with in mind.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

Closest plate I found was georgia plates.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the star.

I call someone out for being evil and therefore offering up conspiracies which have no basis in reality as evidenced by the fact that they call the Newton shooting a false flag and I only get one star.

Either the people are extremely gullible or they are just as evil as the OP.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

I gave ya that star, if you're curious. lol.... I'm going to take a wild guess here and say you weren't lurking to read much of ATS in December, before you made your account ..and maybe light activity in Jan/Feb?

It's just a hunch...because the debates and really ugly stuff at times over that very question, raged for 2-3 months as I recall. It's just one of those...well, subjects I think people try to avoid? Oh well... That might be why no one said or starred much.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
www.chescoems.org...

www.chescoems.org...

I think they are just EMS response vehicles.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Or the simple fact that stars mean nothing on ATS... I've made many a good points that simply just when went unnoticed.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join