It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News- now under MARTIAL LAW- Democracy being suspended

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The following is a video compilation of news from many news sources, including... yes, Fox News, which deal and explains how the law of the land, the U.S. Constitution is now void in what once was the Republic of the United States.

Many of us know most of these news already, but this video sums up a lot of the idiotic policies which the President of the United States and his administration can use at any moment whenever it strikes their mood.

BTW, not to long ago I also started another thread which deals with some of these policies, and how the U.S. President can at any moment use armed drones to kill Americans in U.S. soil without a need for a trial, without needing to prove he/she had or was going to commit a crime, and in sum without due process.

Not only that but the U.S. President and the administration also found a way to use foreign "experts" during certain mass events or emergencies in the U.S. Some members CLAIM that this doesn't give them the ability to use foreign military during mass events or emergencies in the U.S., but in fact documents dealing with this agreement do not specifically state that they can't use foreign troops in U.S. soil, it simple makes a broad definition of "exchanging experts", but as I stated in that other thread military personnel are experts for such emergencies or mass events.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-7-2013 by ElectricUniverse because: add comments and link.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well it's about time.

I expected martial law sooner.

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The GD hypocrisy right now is infuriating.

Every single thing we are talking about now was used to berate.belittle,bash the last administration over the head with for 8 years.

Non Stop!

And now the deafening silence by those most vocal critics is now justifying the same policies it is truly sickening, and disgusting.

Hope and Change?

Where?

All I see is despair and nothing to see here folks move right along.

I do not like this Uncle Sam
I do not like his drone plans
I do not like this Yes we Can
I do not like his scheming plans.
I do not like his NSA
I do not like his GSA
I do not like his persecution
I do not like his perverted constitution
I do not like his smug replies
I do not like his endless lies.
I do not like this kind of hope

I do not like it---nope,nope,nope.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

So the TPTB is finally admitting that they are planning martial law

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Obama has wanted martial law instituted since took office . It's still not an officially announced martial law,but compared to how the country was before he took office ,our rights were in a much different position ,than they are now .
Assume he will go full throttle before leaving office .
I'm beginning to think Romney was a better choice ,and he was just unthinkable . My bad .

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

BTW, not to long ago I also started another thread which deals with some of these policies, and how the U.S. President can at any moment use armed drones to kill Americans in U.S. soil without a need for a trial, without needing to prove he/she had or was going to commit a crime, and in sum without due process.

How is this different from any other day in America?
And not only the President but local Police as well.
Can we say badly executed warrants?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Fox news is now under martial law...well, it's about time. Long time democracy has been suspended there.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
RIGHT.
So, I'm going out tonight, and I'll make sure to point out all the road blocks, check points, and military people that I won't see while I'm carrying on and enjoying my NIGHT out, entirely free of any bother by any non-existent martial law.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Anyway, we all also know about the NSA ordering 1.6+ billion hollow-point rounds, but did you know that the government is also buying non-standard ammunition? The latest order of over 3.5 million non-standard ammunition is to be delivered to Camp Stanley in Boerne, TX, and Blue Grass Army Depot in Kentucky.

Solicitation Number:
W15QKN13T8515 Notice Type:
Combined Synopsis/Solicitation
Synopsis:
Added: Jul 18, 2013 8:16 am
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.

The U. S. Army Contracting Command - New Jersey, Picatinny Arsenal, NJ, in support of PD Non-Standard Ammunition (PD-NSA), intends to issue a solicitation to all existing Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA) holders for Acquisition of Non Standard Ammuntion, Ammunition Related Items & Mortar Weapon Systems to procure the following:

1. 2,000,000 each 7.62x39mm Ball, delivered to Camp Stanley in Boerne, TX
2. 550,000 each 7.62x39mm Ball, delivered to Blue Grass Army Depot
3. 575,000 each 7.62x39mm Blank, delivered to Blue Grass Army Depot
4. 425,000 each 9x18mm Ball, delivered to Blue Grass Army Depot

Please note that only contractors that have received previously established Basic Ordering Agreements (BOAs) under W15QKN-12-X-C004 will be issued a solicitation. If you believe you are capable of supplying the abovementioned Non-Standard Ammunition (NSA), please respond to the Government's open and continuous sources sought notice, W15QKN-12-X-C008 and follow the detailed instructions. Responses to the sources sought notice will be assessed to determine the contractor's capabilities, and if determined capable, the contractor will be awarded a BOA.

www.fbo.gov...

Why is the U.S government buying so many rounds? yes, I am aware that they claim is for training, but as many of you have stated in other threads, and is true, you don't buy 1.6 billion hollow-point rounds for training, they are too expensive to be used for training.

Now we are seeing that the U.S. government is also buying large quantities of other non-standard ammo.

edit on 26-7-2013 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Your title is nohting but an attempt to grab Stars and Flags; sorry. FOX NEWS -- NOW UNDER MARTIAL LAW! What a crock of nonsense and I didn't even want to read what you wrote because you presented this false narrative.

Tell me this, if we are under this supposed "martial" law; how come I can stay out all night? Drive where I want to? Say what I want to on the Internet? Etc, etc, etc.....

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

Fox news is now under martial law...well, it's about time. Long time democracy has been suspended there.

You make no sense.....it is a private company so why should they be a "democracy"?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Two stars for you and I agree without question. Sensationalist much.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
What is a little BS fear mongering among friends. You know what would you people have done in the past when people right were really trampled on. At our founding if you were poor, female or not white you had no rights. By 1790 you could be arrested for speaking badly about the US, this law would come back in early 1900s, back in the day you want to carry a weapon into town? forget about it. Want to buy a gun and your black? Nope. Are you of Japanese desent in WW2 welcome to a camp, are you a communist or have even spoken to one then you are screwed through the cold war, you know when that time from the 50s to 90s when bugging people was not only common but, nobody had a problem with it because the media would never report it. Being alert for violations of our rights is always the way to go but, to pretend like we do not have more now than at any other time in our history does a dishonor to our history. Beware but, the fear mongering is just silly.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Or as some people would say, they're tripping on their own luggage.

So we're paranoid about a government that is paranoid about us because of the crap THEY pull. Isn't that special. Well, about the dumbest thing a person could do at this point is think they can outnumber and outfight a military. I hate to say it, but the closing argument in that video is precisely what people should do. Turn, walk and disregard the government and law enforcement altogether. Where is that damn solar flare when you need it? Trust me, the world won't end.

Unless of course you don't buy any of this and think everyone is making a mountain out of a molehill. Those are the people who say to the one's they're supposed to love "You can't change the world", and those are the one's getting in the way of the progress we need to get those nimrods in Washington and Langley, out of Washington and Langley. The same people who would vote Weiner for mayor if they had a choice.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

First of all, if you are going to participate in a thread make sure you read, or watch in this case, the sources being provided. Ttherwise you would look like just another misinformed Joe/Jane who doesn't know what the heck he/she is talking about, and lay off the insults and belittling comments....

As for the title of the thread... It is the title of the video... But nice try to use the name of the video as an excuse to dismiss the evidence provided...

Yeah, sure you are free... as long as you are not deemed an "extremist/terrorist" or an "enemy combatant".

You are free to go to an airport and for your children, your wife, your mother and all your relatives are free to be subjected to "legal sexual harassment" by DHS officials.

Such EVIL terrorists... But you are free right?...

Barack Obama 'has authority to use drone strikes to kill Americans on US soil'
President Barack Obama has the authority to use an unmanned drone strike to kill US citizens on American soil, his attorney general has said.

Eric Holder argued that using lethal military force against an American in his home country would be legal and justified in an "extraordinary circumstance" comparable to the September 11 terrorist attacks.

"The president could conceivably have no choice but to authorise the military to use such force if necessary to protect the homeland," Mr Holder said.

His statement was described as "more than frightening" by Senator Rand Paul, a Republican from Kentucky, who had demanded to know the Obama administration's position on the subject.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The U.S. government doesn't even have to prove that you committed or were going to commit a crime... Not to mention that your due-process does not exist anymore since the President, and the current administration can detain any American indefinitely and they can void your rights including, but not limited to your right to a speedy trial by your peers, and the right to a lawyer.

But hey as long as you are not deemed as "an extremist or a terrorist right"?...

But wait, Janet Napolitano and the DHS have already mentioned to law enforcement officials what sort of American is an "extremist/possible terrorist"...

Thompson added, “Janet Napolitano is lying to the American people when she says the Report is not based on ideology or political beliefs. In fact, her report would have the admiration of any current or past dictator in the way it targets political opponents.”

The Report specifically mentions the following political beliefs that law enforcement should use to determine whether someone is arightwing extremist”:

• Opposes restrictions on firearms
• Opposes lax immigration
• Opposes the policies of President Obama regarding immigration, citizenship and the expansion of social programs
• Opposes continuation of free trade agreements
• Opposes same-sex marriage
• Has paranoia of foreign regimes
• Fear of Communist regimes
• Opposes one world government
• Bemoans the decline of U.S. stature in the world.
• Upset with loss of U.S. manufacturing jobs to China and India
• . . . and the list goes on

[efoods]

The Law Center is asking the court to declare that the DHS policy violates the First and Fifth Amendments, to permanently enjoin the Policy and its application to the plaintiffs’ speech and other activities, and to award the plaintiffs their reasonable attorney’s fees and costs for having to bring the lawsuit.

www.infowars.com...

On Wednesday, Ms. Napolitano made her first public statement on the security analysis of emerging threats among white supremacists, and said she would meet with American Legion national commander David K. Rehbein, who criticized the report as negatively stereotyping veterans.

Ms. Napolitano stands behind the intent of the report, but conceded to Fox News that some of the language was unfortunate.

In particular, a footnote at the beginning of the report that defines “right-wing extremism” as “broadly divided into those groups, movements and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religions, racial or ethnic groups), and those that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely.

“It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration,” the report continued.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Read more: www.washingtontimes.com...
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Below is a copy of the lawsuit against Janet Napolitano and the DHS for the "Rightwing extremism" report.
blog.mlive.com...

edit on 26-7-2013 by ElectricUniverse because: add comments.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

So, is your argument that because injustice has happened before it is ok for MORE injustice to happen and for the government to become so dictatorial?...

Is that really your argument?...

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Except the last time I went through Logan International, we were passed on because of our child.....I just don't see it. That doesn't mean I discount what you say, but if it were "martial" law, it would be widespread and it isn't......sorry.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Lucky you... except that it does happen EVERY DAY... YEs, they can't do it to everyone, at least no yet, but guess what?... You think Hitler's Germany became dictatorial in one day?...

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
The GD hypocrisy right now is infuriating.

Every single thing we are talking about now was used to berate.belittle,bash the last administration over the head with for 8 years.

Non Stop!

And now the deafening silence by those most vocal critics is now justifying the same policies it is truly sickening, and disgusting.

Hope and Change?

Where?

All I see is despair and nothing to see here folks move right along.

I do not like this Uncle Sam
I do not like his drone plans
I do not like this Yes we Can
I do not like his scheming plans.
I do not like his NSA
I do not like his GSA
I do not like his persecution
I do not like his perverted constitution
I do not like his smug replies
I do not like his endless lies.
I do not like this kind of hope

I do not like it---nope,nope,nope.

Neo, please...... You know as well as I do that the people that control the strings of the top level of legislation of the federal government don't give a toss about republican or democratic beliefs. Your dealing with a global faction of financial elitists who's political end is money. They don't care for the founding principles of America or the moral and ethical dilemmas their constant lobbying has created.

It's not about left or right, it's about money and control. It's about manipulation, propaganda and deceit. Our government is breaking the law on the grand public stage and telling people, that's too bad, were doing it too keep you safe and even if you don't like it, we are going to do it any way.

That is not governance, that is dictation through threat of violence. No more republican or democrat nonsense. It's a non issue in today's America. There is only true patriots or there are traitors to our Constitution.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I do not believe for one second I know that quit a few people do I won't our congressman, and other leaders are responsible for their own actions no one else.

Sounds just like the puppet excuse.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join