It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mississippi Police Want To Arrest The Satanists Who Turn Dead People Gay

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteNite

Trust me, I've been on them all. Mississippi and Louisiana have the roads though where the bumps are JUST far enough apart that my seat never stops bouncing (thank god for air ride).

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Trust me, I've been on them all. Mississippi and Louisiana have the roads though where the bumps are JUST far enough apart that my seat never stops bouncing (thank god for air ride).

Louisiana really does have some bad ones. Alabama, Missouri, and Kentucky have terrible roads. Tennessee and North Carolina are much better than what you'd expect but Georgia and Virginia can be pretty rough.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888

Georgia and Virginia aren't too bad (unless you count 285, which the road itself isn't bad at all, just the idiots that are on it). I59 through Gadsden in Alabama used to be horrible (they've spent about the last two years or so repaving). It was another one that would bounce you something awful. I10 into Texas was just about the worst I had driven, until we had to go down 12. Dear god that has gotten so much worse in the last four years.

We average 3500-4400 miles a week usually. I've been on just about every major road out there, so I know all the bad ones.

edit on 7/28/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Georgia and Virginia aren't too bad (unless you count 285, which the road itself isn't bad at all, just the idiots that are on it). I59 through Gadsden in Alabama used to be horrible (they've spent about the last two years or so repaving). It was another one that would bounce you something awful. I10 into Texas was just about the worst I had driven, until we had to go down 12. Dear god that has gotten so much worse in the last four years.

We average 3500-4400 miles a week usually. I've been on just about every major road out there, so I know all the bad ones.

edit on 7/28/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

The interstates in Georgia aren't so bad but the more minor highways and roads are awful. Augusta is a great example of the shambles their roads are in...I swear, I don't think they've done any road work in twenty years.

I travel a lot (business and pleasure...I'm a victim of wanderlust, LOL) and I do all of my traveling by car or boat (I like to see things by going through them, not flying over them...the journey is the experience!)...and I've been on SO many major roads across the US (the South is my specialty, though).

Texas is usually pretty rough. 285 is a nightmare, along with 85...385 isn't bad and 185 is practically deserted most of the time.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Texas is in the process of rolling up the roads and taking them home. Literally. There are so many roads there that are just gone as they repave.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Yea I know what you mean. Especially in the backwoods.. Which makes up a large portion of MS... And yes Louisiana have terrible roads also even the highways

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Texas is in the process of rolling up the roads and taking them home. Literally. There are so many roads there that are just gone as they repave.

It doesn't surprise me. The state is massive, I can't imagine how they'd ever actually keep up all the roads...

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I've been giving this some thought and I think the police should just leave them alone.

Besides the Mormons do it all the time with their baptisms for the dead they turn dead people into Mormons .

I fail to see the difference.

How did this post become about roads?
edit on 28-7-2013 by Diisenchanted because: Roads ?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Diisenchanted

Because you can't talk about Mississippi and the South without mentioning their horrifying roads.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcutler12888

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
AND this is a TOP story in Mississippi! Makes me want to jump on a plane and go down to Missassippah for a vacation.... I blame BP for all of this. Corexit rots your already rotten brain...those bastards!

The Mississippi cops are just trying to deal with a situation caused by Satanists from New York and WBC followers in Kansas.

I wouldn't avoid Mississippi so much as I would Kansas and New York...

Damn straight! Then I'm blaming MONSANTO. Bastards.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
This is an easy problem to resolve.

I call double special dibs on not being turned gay after I die.

There. Now I'm safe - no need to arrest any Satanists.

Good God....

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Druscilla

Since the cemetery owner filled a formal complaint they have to get involved. The question is whether they trespassed to do the ritual.

This is it. It is still private property and if they did not have permission to be there, they could be charged with trespassing and if there was any damage or mess left they could be charged with littering/vandalism.

Still made me laugh though. It seems they served WBC a healthy dose of their own medicine.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join