It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Mississippi Police Want To Arrest The Satanists Who Turn Dead People Gay

page: 8
23
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
atleast they didn't dig her up and desecrate her grave unlike how WBC leaves signs and # on the graves.


edit on 27-7-2013 by Gestas because: (no reason given)




posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spider879
What is wrong with places like Mississippi..what's next witch burning?? the restart of the inquisition ??..gay dead people..Zombie porn.
. Well it's in meridian so its The meridian police. It's not the whole of Mississippi. That was ridiculous. I'm from Mississippi and I take offense to what you said. But I guess you cant help that some lack any sense at all. Including the people of WBC but not my whole state. Mississippi is a great place.
edit on 27-7-2013 by WhiteNite because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteNite

Originally posted by Spider879
What is wrong with places like Mississippi..what's next witch burning?? the restart of the inquisition ??..gay dead people..Zombie porn.
. Well it's in meridian so its The meridian police. It's not the whole of Mississippi. That was ridiculous. I'm from Mississippi and I take offense to what you said. But I guess you cant help that some lack any sense at all. Including the people of WBC but not my whole state. Mississippi is a great place.
edit on 27-7-2013 by WhiteNite because: (no reason given)

My apologies to all Mississippians for putting everyone there on blast I should know better than anyone to paint with a broad brush, but recent news coming out of your state tend to make a smug self satisfied New Yorker who have never been there bristle with disbelief ex: after 143 yrs your pols just got around to ratifying the 13th amendment.a proposal to ban birth control a couple of yrs ago along with a push from North Carolina to ban foreign and Sharia law which in my view was a gigantic waste of time..but who am I to cast stone at-least you don't have a pol(Anthony Wiener) texting his weeny to sometimes unsuspecting females and was confident he could get back into office while still at it..plus you guys probably have better manners than us.
edit on 27-7-2013 by Spider879 because: just because



posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The article title is typical sensationalistic nonsense we have come to expect from our media.

The Police are not wanting to arrest anyone for "Turning dead people gay". They are arresting for "desecration of a grave" after dropping charges for tresspasing, malicious mischief, and indecent exposure.

"Turning dead people gay" is not a crime.

Frankly I find this to be absolutely hysterical and I highly doubt these are real "Satanist" but rather some College aged young people having a good laugh at the expense of The Westboro Baptist Church.

Seriously use your heads here people. The grave is the dead mother of Fred Phelps Jr. The Cult leader of the Westboro Baptist Church. The same church that pickets dead soldiers, dead babies, tornado victims funerals. Holding signs that read "God hates fags" and suggesting that all these things are happening because of tolerance to gay people.

And as a part of this "Satanic ceremony" they tea bagged the headstone, had male and female gay couples kiss over the top of the headstone.

This is a prank nothing more. Any arrest made is for desecration of a grave, which is appropriate. Not turning dead people gay.

Like I said, I think it is hysterically funny, but not appropriate. If you have an issue with someone, take it up with that person. You dont go and make a point using dead relatives who are in the ground. Considering some of the many offensive things the WBC has done though, I call it irony and karma.



posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spider879

Originally posted by WhiteNite

Originally posted by Spider879
What is wrong with places like Mississippi..what's next witch burning?? the restart of the inquisition ??..gay dead people..Zombie porn.
. Well it's in meridian so its The meridian police. It's not the whole of Mississippi. That was ridiculous. I'm from Mississippi and I take offense to what you said. But I guess you cant help that some lack any sense at all. Including the people of WBC but not my whole state. Mississippi is a great place.
edit on 27-7-2013 by WhiteNite because: (no reason given)

My apologies to all Mississippians for putting everyone there on blast I should know better than anyone to paint with a broad brush, but recent news coming out of your state tend to make a smug self satisfied New Yorker who have never been there bristle with disbelief ex: after 143 yrs your pols just got around to ratifying the 13th amendment.a proposal to ban birth control a couple of yrs ago along with a push from North Carolina to ban foreign and Sharia law which in my view was a gigantic waste of time..but who am I to cast stone at-least you don't have a pol(Anthony Wiener) texting his weeny to sometimes unsuspecting females and was confident he could get back into office while still at it..plus you guys probably have better manners than us.
edit on 27-7-2013 by Spider879 because: just because
. No problem..
I apologize myself for getting angry. And I've never been to your state of New York neither but i would love to go. lots of people huh? My towns population is about 3000 so it would be a big difference. Biggest store we have is wal mart lol



posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Bottom line folks,

There are Venues for displaying satire, dark or gallows humor, critique that do NOT INVOLVE disrespecting Yes a PUBLIC PLACE where MANY LOVED ONES are buried.

These types of Behaviors do NOT belong in cementaries Period.

This whole ha ha tit for tat, What if,

They had Accidently picked the wrong grave and lets say that grave was a five year old boy just buried after dying from a horrific disease and the parents and family are grief stricken. Then what...?

Still ha ha ha funny Then?

That's what SNL is for, or comedy clubs, etc.

cementaries be they burials or crematoriums are yes public, they are Also places where people of Many faiths, beliefs, class, race, etc bury or place the remains of those they LOVE. I think Some of you don't even Know what THAT is, to actually LOVE someone other than self, pleasure, Nihilism, etc. but there Are some humans that yes Still do LOVE in this Borg PROGREESIVE MATERIALIST AGE

And when we LOSE those loved ones the Least we should have is one last means in paying our love and respect and it's THAT that should be respected for EVERYONE,

NOT just for a "special few".

Point blank the whole ritual payback tit for tat is immature, in bad taste and OFFENSIVE to ALL THOSE FAMILIES who have Loved ones buried there.

Not Any different from the OFFENSIVE behaviors of WEstboro.

it doesn't just show MALICE towards Westboro when they did this, it shows MALICE to EVERYONE whose loved ones are IN that Cementary.

Period.

And there's nothing FUNNY about that.



posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
It's just a group of people holding a seance in an inappropriate place trying to seduce or manipulate a spirit to become attracted to same gender instead of opposite gender.


Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by Druscilla
 


Since the cemetery owner filled a formal complaint


That must have been a good day for the cemetary owner, justification from circumstances like that must feel good I hope he enjoyed. Let's all agree the bedroom is for sexual activity and the cemetary is more about the afterlife, the Great Beyond where everybody goes some day.



posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcutler12888
...sounds like the problem started in places like New York (with the Satanists) and Florida (with Westboro Baptist Church)...


While Florida has inflicted enough mental anguish on the United States populace (Disney World, Early Bird Specials, The Marlins, Jimmy Buffet) they are not responsible for the train wreck that is the Westboro Baptist Church, that honor goes to Kansas.



posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by jcutler12888
...sounds like the problem started in places like New York (with the Satanists) and Florida (with Westboro Baptist Church)...


While Florida has inflicted enough mental anguish on the United States populace (Disney World, Early Bird Specials, The Marlins, Jimmy Buffet) they are not responsible for the train wreck that is the Westboro Baptist Church, that honor goes to Kansas.


Ah, my mistake! I don't know where I heard Florida from...I guess it just made sense because seeing as I already know enough crazy people from Florida to last me a lifetime, the WBC seemed like they'd fit right in there



posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
AND this is a TOP story in Mississippi! Makes me want to jump on a plane and go down to Missassippah for a vacation.... I blame BP for all of this. Corexit rots your already rotten brain...those bastards!



posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeBears
Bottom line folks,

There are Venues for displaying satire, dark or gallows humor, critique that do NOT INVOLVE disrespecting Yes a PUBLIC PLACE where MANY LOVED ONES are buried.

These types of Behaviors do NOT belong in cementaries Period.

This whole ha ha tit for tat, What if,

They had Accidently picked the wrong grave and lets say that grave was a five year old boy just buried after dying from a horrific disease and the parents and family are grief stricken. Then what...?

Still ha ha ha funny Then?

That's what SNL is for, or comedy clubs, etc.

cementaries be they burials or crematoriums are yes public, they are Also places where people of Many faiths, beliefs, class, race, etc bury or place the remains of those they LOVE. I think Some of you don't even Know what THAT is, to actually LOVE someone other than self, pleasure, Nihilism, etc. but there Are some humans that yes Still do LOVE in this Borg PROGREESIVE MATERIALIST AGE

And when we LOSE those loved ones the Least we should have is one last means in paying our love and respect and it's THAT that should be respected for EVERYONE,

NOT just for a "special few".

Point blank the whole ritual payback tit for tat is immature, in bad taste and OFFENSIVE to ALL THOSE FAMILIES who have Loved ones buried there.

Not Any different from the OFFENSIVE behaviors of WEstboro.

it doesn't just show MALICE towards Westboro when they did this, it shows MALICE to EVERYONE whose loved ones are IN that Cementary.

Period.

And there's nothing FUNNY about that.


I disagree. I still think its hilarious. Especially Steve the Gay Tornado.

The only thing funnier is all the caps lock typing you did.



posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcutler12888
Ah, my mistake! I don't know where I heard Florida from...I guess it just made sense because seeing as I already know enough crazy people from Florida to last me a lifetime, the WBC seemed like they'd fit right in there


I say send them to Florida and let the state super hero, Dexter, sort them out.



posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
AND this is a TOP story in Mississippi! Makes me want to jump on a plane and go down to Missassippah for a vacation.... I blame BP for all of this. Corexit rots your already rotten brain...those bastards!


The Mississippi cops are just trying to deal with a situation caused by Satanists from New York and WBC followers in Kansas.

I wouldn't avoid Mississippi so much as I would Kansas and New York...



posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcutler12888
I wouldn't avoid Mississippi so much as I would Kansas and New York...


I have seen worse things in New York City than Satanists.



posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
AND this is a TOP story in Mississippi! Makes me want to jump on a plane and go down to Missassippah for a vacation.... I blame BP for all of this. Corexit rots your already rotten brain...those bastards!
come on down.. Get some fried chicken and fried frog legs..



posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcutler12888
I wouldn't avoid Mississippi so much as I would Kansas and New York...


I avoid all three. The roads in them all suck beyond belief. I'm surprised I still have all my fillings.



posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by jcutler12888
I wouldn't avoid Mississippi so much as I would Kansas and New York...


I have seen worse things in New York City than Satanists.


So have I. Hence the travel warning



posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteNite

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
AND this is a TOP story in Mississippi! Makes me want to jump on a plane and go down to Missassippah for a vacation.... I blame BP for all of this. Corexit rots your already rotten brain...those bastards!
come on down.. Get some fried chicken and fried frog legs..


Don't forget the BBQ (I prefer pork), gator, crawfish, catfish, shrimp, and oysters...

Gotta love the South



posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Originally posted by jcutler12888
I wouldn't avoid Mississippi so much as I would Kansas and New York...


I avoid all three. The roads in them all suck beyond belief. I'm surprised I still have all my fillings.


Amen. I've driven in all three states and the roads are a mess...



posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Originally posted by jcutler12888
I wouldn't avoid Mississippi so much as I would Kansas and New York...


I avoid all three. The roads in them all suck beyond belief. I'm surprised I still have all my fillings.
Other states have bad roads too. We have a lot of dirt roads so we keep it old school..




top topics



 
23
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

log in

join