It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mississippi Police Want To Arrest The Satanists Who Turn Dead People Gay

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by playernumber13
reply to post by Druscilla

I find the whole thing to be ridiculous.

Now I'm going to play devil's advocate.

Assuming you love your mother, how would you feel if a group of satanists attempted to convert your dead mother into a gay zombie?

I'm betting you would be pissed off. I would be.

Gay is fine. A zombie is uh kinda okay. A gay zombie is just too freaking much!!!

I'd actually laugh. I'd even ask them if they video'd the event and offer to pay them for the DVD where I'd play it at parties and other gatherings with friends and family.

I'm even tempted to call these folk just to see if they would be willing to make some of my ancestors gay just so I could tell people that I have some dead gay ancestors.

I actually think its ridiculously IMMATURE as HELL. How old are these people? Twelve?

Regardless of religion or politic, Deliberatley Disrespecting the Dead is just BAD MANNERS, PERIOD. it's offensive to the families And community and it shows a real disrespect for ALL LIFE actually. I don't care What ones beliefs are, something's Should just be respected.

I feel the same way about depictions of religion that are Deliberatley distasteful when done Not to Critique a belief system but to demonize the followers of, is elitist and downright snobbery. And I say that as one who Critiques religion all the time. Debating beliefs, condemning rituals that are Harmful to humans is one thing, if it's done with respect meaning the motive is to critique real harms done.

It's Quite another to cherry pick beliefs and images etc and debase then as a means of attacking entire communities, cultures and people's out of some form of Imperialist Supremacy garbage Regardless of WHO does it.

For Example, I read several Athiest sites, ex-religious or apostate sites, AND religious sites, I can see all sides on many issues. On some I agree on others I do not. I can also tell when there is jokingly criticisms that aren't meant to castigate entire segments of people into a Witchhunts type of mob mentality or lynch mob type of thing. But it's quite another to start seeing things like sexual debase images of Jesus on a cross for example, and Here is why.

Whether one Believes in Jesus or not is not the issue, the fact is, whether he was real or not, there WERE THOUSANDS CRUCIFIED including Children who were Innocent and to Mock that fact is in no way funny or comical. Same goes for mocking the Witch hunts,

NEITHER ARE FUNNY.

Real people were brutally murdered and who,e lives lived in horrific suffering, so to make light of and to mock and jest, shows a Total disregard not only for those Victims but for ALL VICTIMS of human right abuses. There is a LOT of things I detest about Religions, a LOT, and I've suffered under Religion. I've suffered under the doctrines Very similar to Fundies like Westboro, and I become livid Everytine I hear Fundie doctrine. I don't support them whatsoever,

HOWEVER,

I would Never turn and disgrace a member of that congregation as some form of protest or revenge, That isn't any better than what THEY do. It's the SAME MENTALITY, and it's pathetic. Not only that it does Nothing to help those harmed by Fundie religions OR those harmed by Yes, Pagan and Satanic Cults that are into those blood rituals...they Do exist. The Attitudes that Drive Them both are Supremacist, Hateful and Fascist. They are TWINS. It may seem like comical fun,

But I think it treads on some deceptive hideous ground that can turn vicious mob lynching if not nipped in bud. And Not for Justice mind you, that I could understand a little, oh no, These types of acting out is just One Despotic group wanting to take the place of Another despotic group.

And the Worst thing, is that it harms REAL CHANGE that is Needed because it OFFENDS rather than HIGHLIGHTS what truly is the harm etc. all these types of petty immature actions will do is feed into the Fundies justifications,

And then Guess who DOES get harmed by?

Innocent people caught in the middle.

I don't find this to be funny, cute or amusing. Lock them BOTH up, as neither has shown they can act with civility and they damn sure don't act like Mature thinking ADULTS, more like a bunch of entitled bratty kids. pathetic.

Maybe BOTH groups should be forced to clean up Cementary grounds until they can Learn some RESPECT for the Ancestors of Many People whom they seem to think its ok to trample on and disgrace. We're talking the Dead here, loved relatives of many...they deserve more Respect than that.

:

edit on 27-7-2013 by ThreeBears because: Typos

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

Er ma Gerd!

WHAT was that first video!
Coffee shot out muh nose. You are the devil for making me laugh so hard.
Are there REALLY people like that?

Those poor children.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
I'm still trying to get my head around this.

They are making DEAD people Gay, is that correct? And now the cops are involved?

I think I spend too much time in this place.

LOL AND satanists spreading love ? Satanists volunteering to improve the community by Adopting a Highway ?
Satanists?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Aint no satanist gunna turn ma dead granny into no gay zombie.

HOT DAAAYAMN!!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Strange how the dead get more respect than the living, the dead cannot appreciate it, the living would!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Wow, the US Military work fast.

I suggest they use the whole turning dead people gay thing here on ATS and bang!

Meet America's new weapon in the war on terror:

The Gay Tornado!

Edit: Somebody needs to grab that and use it for their Avatar quick!
edit on 27-7-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Satan can convince people of anything. That's what he does. Master of lies, deceit.

Meridian is my hometown, my grandparents are buried in Magnolia Cemetery. I had no idea that there was a satanist temple there. Turning dead people gay? How stupid can people be??

By the way, Westboro is NOT a Christian church. Born again believers do NOT behave the way Westboro does. I heard an interview with the leader's son. He left at 15 (I believe that's right) and never went back. Why did he leave? Abuse.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Wow, the US Military work fast.

I suggest they use the whole turning dead people gay thing here on ATS and bang!

Meet America's new weapon in the war on terror:

The Gay Tornado!

Edit: Somebody needs to grab that and use it for their Avatar quick!

If I was gay and I wanted to be a superhero, my name would be. . . "The Gay Tornado"

Or Steve.

Either one, actually.

Westboro deserves all the gay that they get!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Don't those satanist know ya can't pray the gay,,,,,your either dead that way or your not

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I must admit If I lived anywhere near the I would picket their church as a pass time, I would actually kiss other males all the time (iam not gay but it would be funny) right outside their door.
Iam glad to see some of the young girls have left the church.
TBH I am surprised no one has walked in with an AK47 and put an end to their nonsense.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Ha ha ha. This is why I love ATS. Whether real or imagined (mostly imagined) threads are a great source of entertainment.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Since the cemetery owner filled a formal complaint they have to get involved. The question is whether they trespassed to do the ritual.

whataya reckon zaphod, are you tempted at all to go for an eternal gaying when you
make that jump to the great big jumbo in the sky?

would your answer be specific to you, or would you say that it could represents
the views of ex-pilots and their altitudes to eternal gaying in general?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

Eternal gaying can you explain what that means please?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Wow, out of everyone in this thread you only pick my response to reply to. I feel so special. Does that mean you want to hold hands now?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
Strange how the dead get more respect than the living, the dead cannot appreciate it, the living would!

how do you know that the dead cannot appreciate a good old eternal gaying? slander that is!
and when you say the living, you mean yourself, right?
who wudda thunk it, eh? good old pikestaff fancies a bit of good old eternal gaying, with
a twist of kinkiness thrown in...he is only going it alive!!

let it go dude! release the pikestaff, pikestaff! go home, my friend!
yes, go homo and seek comfort when the dawning is darkest from the words that jesus spoke;
;
'let the eternal gaying dead bury the eternal gaying dead'.

...you sure nailed it there, jesus!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

No wonder people are turning away from religion with followers like you..

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Since the cemetery owner filled a formal complaint they have to get involved. The question is whether they trespassed to do the ritual.

Trespassing on a cemetary?

Isn't it kind of public space? Do I need to get permission to visit dead relatives.

no permission needed, o hairy one!
but you will need to gets yourself either a week or a gay pass, for ease of entry!.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

What did turning the dead mother of Westboro Baptist Church leader involve?

I'm sure they did the ceremony just to tick off the whackadoos at the Westboro Baptist Church.
And I'm equally sure that their little ceremony in no way effected the dead woman.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Dude...... Put the jesus juice down, get up, walk out your front door and get some air. You are making no sense whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

If I was gay and I wanted to be a superhero, my name would be. . . "The Gay Tornado"

Or Steve.

Either one, actually.

Westboro deserves all the gay that they get!

I think a superhero name like The Gay Tornado, or even Steve The Gay Tornado would certainly strike more terror in the hearts of, well, lots of phobic evil doers more so than the typical muscley posing.

Your catch phrase could be "All the bad guys go straight when they know Steve The Gay Tornado is watching".

Badguy #1: Who's the hero in this city? I'm ready to do badguy stuff!
Badguy #2: Um, some colorful hero named Steve?
Badguy #1: Wait. Did you just say STEVE?
Badguy #2: Yeah? Does that mean we're gonna be rich?
Badguy #1: Oh, hellz naw. If it's Steve The Gay Tornado, I'm going straight while I'm in this town!

Okay, somebody that's like an ATS artist needs to make a comic with The Gay Tornado now. ATS Staff could then have their own panel at comic cons.
All the Adventures of Steve the Gay Tornado would have to be based off of threads here on ATS.
I mean, it's a goldmine of stories and characters and epic battles everywhere!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join