It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mississippi Police Want To Arrest The Satanists Who Turn Dead People Gay

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I still really like the idea of using this in Military PsyOps.

Attention all terrorists and people that hate USA: We now have the power to turn dead people gay!!!!
If you don't stop the nonsense, we will turn your entire ancestral line GAY

But don't you realize that if we turned all their ancestors gay there would've been no offspring and by extension no terrorists to worry about? Hey, maybe we should look into that...

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

This opens up a world of possibilities for messing with people's minds...

ROFLMMFAO
edit on 7/26/2013 by jcutler12888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Gayback's a bitch?

On my life Beezer, I'm so close to going to the pound and pulling a female dog out of there.
Just so I can name her Payback ! I'm ontf right now !

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

No. A cemetery can and does have times you aren't supposed to be in it. Many are privately owned, but even city owned ones put times on them.

Of course they do.

Listen....i get what you are saying. But really. Trespassing is something that a police department should dedicate resources to investigating?

Was the grave desecrated? Or just a ritual performed over it?

And honestly....when will we learn to let our bags of meat go when we die? I bet if you did a poll among the tenants of that grave yard, you would have exactly zero actual complaints (unless they dug up the graves or something)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

If the owner of the cemetery files a complaint (which he did), then the police are required to investigate, which they are. If the owner hadn't said anything, then the police could have ignored it. It isn't like they said they were going to investigate and arrest them just for the ritual. The owner of the cemetery filed a complaint about it, so the police are doing their job and investigating.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I wonder....

....what was the extent of the investigation? Is this a sensationalized headline? Some kind of journalistic quid pro quo?

I have had my house broken into. I had eyewitnesses that could name the person who did it. The same person they wanted for purse snatching in an office building (everyone knew this guy....a real screw up around town). They could have went and gotten him at any time (because another neighbor related to him knew where he was at, asleep, at that moment).

2 years later he was sent to prison for a bunch of other stuff. An FBI agent noticed him while investigating other things and kind of pushed for it (lots of drugs, and our local cops are always being watched and monitored for habitual crooked behavior).

My point here is....the "investigation" with me was them taking notes that got stuck in a file and ignored. I wonder if we see the same in Meridian.

So "investigate" means taking a report, and seeing if they are still in town. Otherwise.....file it away and ignore.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Is it even possible to perform cunnilingus on a woman whose genitals have decayed into dust? Not to mention, a skeleton would have a hard time moving at all, what with the lack of muscle tissue. If we're talking about a gay spirit or ghost of some kind we face similar problems. I suspect there would be a distinct difficulty in achieving orgasm if the two participants are both phantoms of some sort, regardless of their gender. I don't think the Satanists completely thought this through.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Respect the dead People!

Is it wise?

To PO the dead ?

When THE

Zombie Apocalypse is nigh?

When they come for you the only thing standing between them and you?

Is the Police

edit on 26-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Gay zombies.

Sure, they'll still eat you, but they'll use napkins.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

So...can dead gay people get married?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by neo96

Gay zombies.

Sure, they'll still eat you, but they'll use napkins.

I wonder what kind of shuffle a flamboyantly gay zombie would have?

ETA: I think this idea needs to be made into a movie. Trot out the set from West Side Story or Pollyana, and film a gay zombie movie. The theme to the movie would obviously need to be sung by William Shatner. Only he could capture the intellectual breadth of such an endeavor.
edit on 26-7-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Why does Kieth Richards come to mind ?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Why does Kieth Richards come to mind ?

I think you just cast the leading man.

And I bet he can also play guitar in the Shatner track!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Anyone who disrespects the dead deserves to have the book thrown at them.

Whatever happened to rest in peace???

And besides, gay ghosts? Whatever next.....

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I always respected and watched your replies, and threads with interest, Druscilla.

You are a "loose cannon...." so to speak, and every movement needs one of those, if not more than one.

Perhaps I have lost my sense of humor with this thread. I find it disrespectful of the dead......

Oh, perhaps I missed it, and you are only "reporting" an event. HUh?

I'm tired of the dead zombie jokes.....
Someone's mother died, for God sakes. What do you people do in your "off" time when you are not spouting this crap on this website. It's turning ATS into a very sick joke, with inside connections everywhere, that simply betray it as a fishing expedition. I don't know which member, but one says on their "mood" profile: Thanks for all the fish...

This thread reminds me and evokes that.

Pink......Oh, guess I wasn't in on that bulletin: that means gay now, too, huh????

And some contributors on this thread, think they have a corner on the second coming. ....Jeez.....
OK. Sorry.....Just don't get it.

Druscilla: will human/transhuman augmentation solve Mississippi's attitude, do ya' think? Do you think you could convince the folks in MS that brain chips via google are a good idea? Cause I'm sure they're just too friggin provincial and backwards, right???

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Everyone understands that it was disrespectful of them to have this "pink Mass". What almost everyone here seems to understand is that the idea of a "pink Mass" is so ludicrous that it has crossed the line into hilarity...the very idea of being able to affect change upon anyone in the afterlife is ridiculous and to some, it is even more ridiculous to believe that there is an afterlife...therefore, jokes ensue. Also, this woman has LONG been dead, she died when WBC's leader was five, so we're not making fun of anyone newly deceased relative or anything...we're not even making fun of anyone long deceased...we're making fun of the idiots who think that there's any possible way to mess with any deceased person's soul.

ETA: No one's said in this thread that Mississippi's people are backwards or provincial...we're making fun of the ridiculous Satanists who came from outta town. I'm a South Carolina girl myself and I can only imagine that the "pink Mass" Satanists were Yankees or Westerners of some variety, LOL.
No offense, Yankee and Westerner ATS'ers!

edit on 7/27/2013 by jcutler12888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Two gay zombies walk into a bar...oh you heard that one?... ok

What the hell is a dead gay person anyways?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
I always respected and watched your replies, and threads with interest, Druscilla.

You are a "loose cannon...." so to speak, and every movement needs one of those, if not more than one.

Perhaps I have lost my sense of humor with this thread. I find it disrespectful of the dead......

Oh, perhaps I missed it, and you are only "reporting" an event. HUh?

I'm tired of the dead zombie jokes.....
Someone's mother died, for God sakes. What do you people do in your "off" time when you are not spouting this crap on this website. It's turning ATS into a very sick joke, with inside connections everywhere, that simply betray it as a fishing expedition. I don't know which member, but one says on their "mood" profile: Thanks for all the fish...

This thread reminds me and evokes that.

Pink......Oh, guess I wasn't in on that bulletin: that means gay now, too, huh????

And some contributors on this thread, think they have a corner on the second coming. ....Jeez.....
OK. Sorry.....Just don't get it.

Druscilla: will human/transhuman augmentation solve Mississippi's attitude, do ya' think? Do you think you could convince the folks in MS that brain chips via google are a good idea? Cause I'm sure they're just too friggin provincial and backwards, right???

If you don't want to see it, don't look.
If you don't want to read it, don't read.

If you're that tired of it, take a nap ... and then fire ze missiles.

The article is absolute hilarity, and all the more so such that some people actually take any of it seriously.
I mean, who REALLY thinks that someone can turn ANY dead person gay?
Besides that, this was done in response of the antics of Westboro Baptist Church; a group of people that mob military funerals and other funerals with acid vindictive waving signs with all sorts of anti-gay hate speech, even where no one at the funeral has anything to do with any kind of gay.

If you don't know who Westboro Baptist Church is, I recommend you insert a few more quarters and level up.

The whole stunt is an absolutely ridiculous display in response to the absolutely, but serious ridiculousness of Westboro Baptist Church.

Now police are (supposedly) involved. On top of that the Article headline is pure GOLD.

Please, do try to have a sense of humor. This is funny. Dig deep if you have to because this really is quite funny.
It has it's serious side, but, most of all, it's funny.

As to everything else, quit dragging things in from other threads that have nothing to do with the thread under discussion. Discuss the topic, NOT ME. Wipe your feet at the door for cry'n out loud.

edit on 27-7-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
If you're that tired of it, take a nap ... and then fire ze missiles.

LOL!!!!!

"But I am le tired..."

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

ROFL!

well if fred phelps mom was anything like him
she's in hell anyway

all these minions of satan really did was call the boss up
and requested special treatment for her

she'll have a gay all time!

edit on 27-7-2013 by TheMagus because: added edit & VIDEO