It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mississippi Police Want To Arrest The Satanists Who Turn Dead People Gay

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by playernumber13
reply to post by Druscilla

I find the whole thing to be ridiculous.

Now I'm going to play devil's advocate.

Assuming you love your mother, how would you feel if a group of satanists attempted to convert your dead mother into a gay zombie?

I'm betting you would be pissed off. I would be.

Gay is fine. A zombie is uh kinda okay. A gay zombie is just too freaking much!!!

I'd actually laugh. I'd even ask them if they video'd the event and offer to pay them for the DVD where I'd play it at parties and other gatherings with friends and family.

I'm even tempted to call these folk just to see if they would be willing to make some of my ancestors gay just so I could tell people that I have some dead gay ancestors.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by retirednature

I'm a bit of the opinion that these Satanic Church people could turn this into a money making service.
If gay people are unhappy about never getting acceptance from now dead and gone relatives, hey, case solved. The dead gay relatives are now gay too!

In the political arena, they could turn all of the founding fathers of the USA into dead gay Presidents and dead gay people of note. If all the founding fathers of America are now dead gay people, well, we should respect the dead gay people and vote gay!

The US military could contract with these people and put out a world wide memo that any and all enemies of the USA will have their entire ancestral line turned gay, and anyone caught and killed as an enemy of America will also get turned gay post mortem.
I wonder how that effects the whole 70-something virgins in Paradise thing?
Does it suddenly go Poof! Boys everywhere! ???

I still can't stop laughing.

Sorry, I still can't get past the whole "desecration of the grave" thing. It must be me, I don't see the fun here. It's like when my grandad went to the graves of the fallen in Germany to pay respects ( He always told me that it wasn't the soldiers' fault they were shooting at him, and it wasn't his fault that he shot back) . I am sure that the last thing on his mind was to take the piss and that. Seems that we are in fact in a world where anything goes.

edit on 26-7-2013 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I would kinda like to see the ritual.

Now I'm going to go cleanse my mind of the image of gay zombies hooking up.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

It just doesn't get any better than this now does it?

I am starting to believe this church is an elaborate hoax like the Landover Baptist.

When I saw them being interviewed by Russell Brand and they laughed, I just didn't believe they were serious.

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Wait..how does tea bagging a woman's grave stone help turn her gay? It's hard enough to convince a straight woman to participate in some thing like that.
(apparently not a smiley though...)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

What will you do if New York decides to extradite ?

Lucian
I'll turn em all gay !

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This is missisippi after all the truly backwards state in the south. Been there on buisness and found the state in general to be racist, sexist and isolationist. We had a gay man in our group who was the hr person for the company and I will tell you flat out I wasent sure if they wanted to burn him at the stake or pray away his gay. Honestly probably both in that order. And to make matters worse it was a dry freaking county DRY savages every last one of them. This was back in 07 I think.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The title alone begs to be replied to.

Where do I begin?

I can imagine someone hitching their belt above a rather protruding beer belly saying, "They ain't gonna turn any dead straight guy gaymo ifns I kin help it!"

Oh please, I beg of someone on ATS to defend this action or to treat it seriously.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I still really like the idea of using this in Military PsyOps.

Attention all terrorists and people that hate USA: We now have the power to turn dead people gay!!!!
If you don't stop the nonsense, we will turn your entire ancestral line GAY, and after we kill you, we will also turn YOU gay, so, if you go to paradise, you'll get 70-something GAY BOYS all ready and willing to GAY you for all of eternity!!!

Such a thing might make some superstitious types pause, unless they're already gay and want to make sure they get a gay afterlife.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Well hope the afterlife comes fully stocked with hemroid creme and a fiver of industrial strength lube. 70 horny virgin men vs one dead a$$ well its gonna be a rough afterlife.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

The bald guy was really angry. What a couple of brainwashed goons.

I'm not going to their heaven. Nirvana for me.....hmm...Nirvana...

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
///////////////States Congrees of Mississippi Bill No.6'-under-6969////////////////////

The people of the state of Mississippi, do hereby make unlawful any and all gay incantations
and or conjurings where by the purpose of such are found to turn the dead gay. Furthermore
the people also recommend a no tolerence posture by all state and local employees towards
teabagging.

Honorable Judge Rob Zombie

edit on 26-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I think it's totally hateful.
let the dead rest in peace.
(reminds me of a scene in a Tony Hillerman novel a few years ago. some Boston archaeologist was digging up Native American graves, so a group of NAs dug up his grandma and sent it to him.)

let's see one of these clever fellows try that on a muslim grave. I bet that won't go over well.
I hold the Westboro people in utter contempt (remind me of a Bible verse; 'the unbelievers curse me because of you'.), but one shouldn't respond to evil/stupid with more evil/stupid.
there's already too much evil/stupid in this world.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Magnolia Cemetery
Address: Meridian, MS 39305

Hours:

Monday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed

May be it is a private cemetery.

What kind of cemetery is closed on weekends and before 5 PM on weekdays?! I guess you're never gonna get to visit your loved one's gravesite if you have a 9-5 job and can't take time off.

Honestly...this is hilarious. The only troublesome thing is that the WBC people could get ideas from it and start going around to do straight masses of their own over the graves of dead gay people to turn them straight and save their souls, LOL.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888

Ah, but then, others could turn around and turn the dead people into dead Jewish People that don't recognize christian mythology after turning them gay again, so then they'd be dead gay jewish people, and to them back to un-gay they'd have to perform a Jewish ceremony to turn them unjewish, unless there's an ungay unjewish ritual all in one shebang?

Or turn them into dead Buddhists, or something else that doesn't or wouldn't recognize the authority of WBC?

Calvin Ball!

Nope, sorry, you can't perform your ritual because I've converted my dead relative into a Hindu and also a Mexican all done backwards so unless you can do Hindu rituals in Spanish backwards to unHindu, unMexican, unBackwards my dead relative, my relative is safe!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Still laughing about this, it almost sounds like one of the wackier episodes of that TV Show Supernatural.

DEAN: Sam. SAM! Are you Listening to me? Those Satanists are turning dead people GAY! We have to do something! What does the lore say?

SAM: It says you have to smash a disco ball over a stack of Playboy magazines while playing the Village People backwards.

DEAN: And that'll do it? That'll un-gayify all the dead gay people?

SAM: Well, you also have to un-gay the Satanists, cut off their heads, and bury them under piles of autographed Hugh Heffner laminated photos in a wet snow and ice-filled grave.

DEAN: Snow and Ice filled grave? Why's that?

SAM: Have to make sure to put out and prevent any more flaming?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
If it was anyone but Westboro I say let them rest in peace. Westboro won't even let people bury their dead in peace.

Westboro, it's called payback, karma, maybe gayback or such.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

If it was anyone but Westboro I say let them rest in peace. Westboro won't even let people bury their dead in peace.

Gayback's a bitch?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Gayback's a bitch?

I'm laughing so freaking hard...I can barely breathe.

That should be the title of EVERY Pink Mass related thread.

And the title of the episode of Supernatural that Druscilla should write, starting with her existing dialogue.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I agree. Normally I'd say this was wrong, and agree with the whole "two wrongs" comment. But Phelps is a special kind of sick bastard, and this just made me laugh when I heard about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join