It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRS Doesn't Want Obamacare?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I just caught this on the news (yes...FoxNews) but apparently the IRS doesn't want to be covered under Obamacare and prefers their federal package. I'll update this if and when I find any details, but I'm listening now.

So let me understand this...the IRS is charged with enforcing the "tax" if you don't have insurance next year. They will take your money, threaten, lock down your bank account and put a lien on your house if you don't pay. But they don't want anything to do with what they are in charge of forcing you to get? Is this any different than the "you are going to eat horse meat while I eat beef" mentality? Who in their right mind would believe all the bull$!@# about how wonderful Obamacare is, when no one in the government wants it...including the regime that will lock you up if you oppose it.

And how much is this going to cost me? And if I follow the real details, it doesn't cover millions that weren't covered...oh wait...yes it does...but it leaves a different group of millions uncovered instead. Or they have to pay, which they obviously can't afford now, to have it. Or get locked up. Or have your bank account locked down. Or have you paycheck attached.

What this is actually about is the democrats/liberals passing something...anything. It has nothing to do with putting something good in place, nothing to do with helping anyone (except for voters likely to vote for them). It is an "I did it first" win for the same people who wish to do nothing more than take everything you make and distribute back what they think you need...and decide who you get it from...and decided who will and won't profit from it.

Wake up people! This is the biggest attack on the people ever. What happened to the America I've know for 48 years? Since when have the people, the citizens of this country become nothing more than cattle. Oh yeah...I think I know.
edit on 7/26/2013 by WeAreAWAKE because: Angered misspelling

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

Already being talked about here :

Above Top Secret

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Here are a few links...obviously no MSM.

Washington Examiner

NewsMax

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Searched and missed! Ooops.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

Already being talked about here :

IRS employee union: We don’t want Obamacare

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join