It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Grandmother "stop this crazy madness"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
One hot issue in the recent race discussions is black on black crime. Many resent having been made to confront this issue as part of talks about recent events. Well here is a black grandmothers surmise of its reality.

Many of the friends who had warned Frazier to stay out of trouble gathered last night at the spot where he was killed, and they listened to his grandmother wail as she pleaded with them to “ stop this crazy madness!”

“You’re all out here. You act like you love my grandson,” Sheena Daniels shouted from the corner where Frazier died. “And then you drop him here like trash.” She begged them to let go of the “ snitch” label and tell police — even anonymously — who shot and killed her grandson.

Her son 17 was believed to have been killed by an associate, also 17, who just hours before shot and killed a store clerk. The 17 year old shooter is also suspect in two other murders.

17 Year Old Kills Store Clerk

This woman's words are timely, describing the condition as madness. While black leaders and apologists dodge the issue and grow defensive.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
This woman's words are timely, describing the condition as madness. While black leaders and apologists dodge the issue and grow defensive.

No surprise there. Why talk about a real issue when you can just keep repeating the white on blank mantra whenever it shows up (even when its not a white on black crime like the Zimmerman case)? These black community leaders do more to create MORE racism then helping the victims of it or trying to reduce it.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Do you believe as some do that the above violence can be directly tied to white racism toward blacks?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Black on Black crime will be discussed in the public forum and on the MSM when a self appointed civil rights leader (race hustler) figures out a way to make money from it.

But barring that, these "leaders" don't give a crap about black on black crime victims or their families.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

No I do not believe that black on black crime spawns white on black crime. It just spawns more black on black crime. When someone victimizes someone else he isn't going to resent a completely separate group of people. He's going to resent the group that attacked him.

Now don't get me wrong, I do believe that white on black racism still exists and happens often enough in our country. The real problem is that this country is so fixated on this one form of racism that it ignores most of the others. Or in the case of black on white racism just flat out denies it.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

Other than the Muslim factions that blow each other up regularly and in large numbers, American black on black crime stands out world wide as an epidemic of intra-cultural violence with few peers.

edit on 26-7-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Any type of crime is horrible. It's amazing how many people are attacked and killed for petite crimes. I just can't imagine why we cannot stop this and how the media doesn't report this.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
reply to post by Logarock

No I do not believe that black on black crime spawns white on black crime. It just spawns more black on black crime. When someone victimizes someone else he isn't going to resent a completely separate group of people. He's going to resent the group that attacked him.

There is a school of thought that seeks to minimize black responsibility for B/B crime by saying that blacks suffer from self loathing caused by white treatment of them. Blacks turning on each other in a form of self hate. I heard a guy talking about this the other day and found it very disconcerting, for a number of reasons, after giving it some thought. Mind you I am not trying to make the case but thought we could touch on that somewhat in the spirit of having frank race discussions as even some black leaders have asked.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
There has been large scale profiling of whites as a race for their past violent nature not only when in contact with non-white races but even among themselves historically. Its not hard to find justification for this. How then, one must ask, can black leaders complain about blacks being profiled in the american domestic situation?

top topics

join