It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to be a gang-stalker

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I seriously think I could excel at this job. Just wake up in the morning, recruit some random people to go disassemble and then reassemble a lamp or some stuff. I got the skills. Who wants to recruit me?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

Where would one even go to apply for a gang stalking job?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

I assumed this would be the place to go. Assuming they exist they have to be monitoring some of the people on here. You should join the team too, we can mildly annoy people for a living. IS THERE A BETTER LIVING?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I already annoy people but I don't get paid for doing it...okay I will join whats our first job?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

No, we're not doing this without a legit paycheck from the vast resources these networks command. Or, hey, maybe you're right. Maybe we go into competition with them and that's when they buy us out.

First Job:

1. pick a target
2. stand outside their workplace and have a conversation that only consists of the word 'pelicans' over and over.
3. do this for about a week.

then we'll meet up and discuss results.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I wanna join!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I hear the NSA is hiring.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Glad to see we have some interest! WE CAN MAKE THIS DREAM COME TRUE!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I had to go check what gang-stalking is.

1. What is gang stalking

Gang stalking is a form of community mobbing and organised stalking combined. Just like you have workplace mobbing, and online mobbing, which are both fully recognised as legitimate, this is the community form.

Gang stalking is organised harassment at it's best. It the targeting of an individual for revenge, jealousy, sport, or to keep them quite, etc.

It's a psychological attack that can completely destroy a persons life, while leaving little or no evidence to incriminate the perpetrators."

primary targets are woman, minorities, dissidents, whistle blowers, etc

To get some revenge we had Joe stalked, mobbed and harassed 24/7, the gang stalking never stopped. We had him followed, cut off, we bugged his house, made that guy think he was going loco, crazy. We really messed with him till he was broken.

After reading that, I am left wondering why would you want to be involved in it? Someone would have to have done something very nasty to merit such harrasment.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Seriously...wheres your sense of humor? Its obvious that this thread is not meant to be taken seriously...

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Actually I had a completely different picture in my mind when trying to interpret the term "gang stalking".

I thought that's like following some members of a local gang everywhere they go, trying to harass them. Preferably a black gang which deals in drugs and violent crime, someplace like south-central L.A. or B'more. I really thought you have a death wish.

Well you learn something new everyday.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

You miss out where gang stalking is primarily a symptomatic delusional perception of Obsessive Delusional Paranoids, or people expressing similar mental health issues.

Thus, in a sense, to be an effective gang-stalker, to join the club, you have to figure out a way to not really exist.
Hmmm.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

YES! GANGSTALKERS UNITE!!!!!

Mission number 2. We're gonna figure out what shoe size they wear and replace all their shoes with identical copies.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Mission number 2. We're gonna figure out what shoe size they wear and replace all their shoes with identical copies.

will we replace them with smaller sizes or larger sizes...hmmm...what would bother a person the most, that their feet have gotten bigger or smaller???

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u

will we replace them with smaller sizes or larger sizes...hmmm...what would bother a person the most, that their feet have gotten bigger or smaller???

We're gonna replace them with all left feet.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

We're gonna replace them with all left feet.
reply to post by Billie828

oh lordy..that would drive a person to drink...lol...How about replacing all the photo's in their albums with people they don't know...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic
I seriously think I could excel at this job. Just wake up in the morning, recruit some random people to go disassemble and then reassemble a lamp or some stuff. I got the skills. Who wants to recruit me?

AW, I just read the definition of gang stalker. I THOUGHT it was a respectable form of following real gangs so they can't do bad things. Jiggerj is disappointed.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Let's change all of their contacts in their phone to celebrity names, and then change one digit in each number

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Oh no, gross.

Apparently you have to go into people's houses and rearrange their stuff.

What if you get one of those hoarders who hasn't cleaned the dog poop in years, and has sanitary pads and diabetic needles lying all over the place, with insects and black widows crawling through a stinky temple of doom?
More people live like bio-hazards then one would like to think.

And then you have to move an entire wall of old newspapers and xmas decorations from one side of the room to the other, and they probably won't even notice.

And then you might have to perform a street theater scene that eerily reminds them of a conversation you bugged last night.

Imagine standing on a pavement dressed as a mime and repeating: "The stalkers are out to get me. I know you believe me Mary. The agents are out to get me".

And here comes your target obliviously drunk, and stumbles right past your efforts.

Meanwhile everybody else thinks you're the looney one.

Or you have to jog in front of their house every morning - back and forth - at least 20 times.
And they just sit on the porch, shaking their heads.

Worse, imagine having to invade their personal space on public transport, and they haven't bathed for a week or two, and you have to keep an evil composure throughout.

No thanks, it's not a good job by the sound of things.

Unless one gets a choice of what assignments to take.

I'm obviously joking here, but even if this seriously happens it is still meant to drive people into some kind of rage, and that alone might require some training.
But it would be a nasty thing to do anyway.
Bad karma.
edit on 29-7-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join