It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Video Game ending of all time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
From a real actual game wiki

Ma names not Shane kid... enough said

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
lol wtf!!!!

S & F for making me laugh so hard.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?

I used to play early polygon based games on the Amiga 600, as well as the two dimensional platformers and puzzlers which were the main fodder of owners of that system, but I have never seen anything quite as mental as that, anything so lacking in sense! Thats genius!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Yeah I had an Amiga 1200 back in the day never heard of it either, there's a complete walk through of it on youtube, actually found it a while back thought it was hilarious... "Come back Shane!"

The only thing missing is a question mark at the end?
edit on 26-7-2013 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Oh yes!

I miss the era where computer games were written by the blatantly psychotic. I mean he shot the kid ! What a legend ! I mean, I am not advocating shooting children of course, but you know there is always that one NPC in a game, that you want to unload a few rounds at for good measure. My most recent encounter with a non-player character I wanted to destroy, would be Moira from Fallout 3. She sends you on all these bloody mad errands as research for her flipping survival guide, and you get irradiated to heck, nibbled by giant mole rats, and harrassed in general by all manner of beasties. When you get hold of bigger weapons later, its very tempting to go to her workshop, landmine the escape routes, and let of a mini nuke in her face lol.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask

edit on 26-7-2013 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Its not a thread to post "Best Video Game ending of all time" its a thread about the mental youtube vid in the OP.

new topics

top topics

join