Which is the equivalent of this crisis in Hiroshima bombs in Human terms and material destruction?

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
If this is the silent WW3,then someone can calculate which is the equivalent of destruction compared in Hiroshima bombs.

With all the late wars we had,and all the economic destructions all over the world.

Because probably it cannot be quantified in equivalence of money.

But it can be calculated in equivalence of atomic bombs.

With the same effects considering the last 7 years.

Taking in calculation the natural phenomena of Japanese tsunami and Fukushima disaster.

Can someone calculate?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
To be honest the Fire Bombings caused way more destruction and killed way more people than the two bombs did.

Approximately 16 square miles (41 km2) of the city were destroyed and some 100,000 people are estimated to have died in the resulting firestorm, more immediate deaths than either of the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.[9][10] The US Strategic Bombing Survey later estimated that nearly 88,000 people died in this one raid, 41,000 were injured, and over a million residents lost their homes. The Tokyo Fire Department estimated a higher toll: 97,000 killed and 125,000 wounded. The Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department established a figure of 124,711 casualties including both killed and wounded and 286,358 buildings and homes destroyed. Richard Rhodes, historian, put deaths at over 100,000, injuries at a million and homeless residents at a million.[11] These casualty and damage figures could be low; Mark Selden wrote in Japan Focus:

Source

Even those figures are said to be perhaps downplayed.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

This very interesting indeed to be applied in a way to the past 7 years or so including the wars,but I think it is very hard to calculate such an equivalent for how many H bombs are fitting in.

Because we don't know the real figures.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
do you mean Indonesian tsunami? scoreboard says around 280'000 deaths to japans 16'000, and remember chernobyl was much worse than fukushima stop being a drama queen.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
To be honest the Fire Bombings caused way more destruction and killed way more people than the two bombs did.

Approximately 16 square miles (41 km2) of the city were destroyed and some 100,000 people are estimated to have died in the resulting firestorm, more immediate deaths than either of the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.[9][10] The US Strategic Bombing Survey later estimated that nearly 88,000 people died in this one raid, 41,000 were injured, and over a million residents lost their homes. The Tokyo Fire Department estimated a higher toll: 97,000 killed and 125,000 wounded. The Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department established a figure of 124,711 casualties including both killed and wounded and 286,358 buildings and homes destroyed. Richard Rhodes, historian, put deaths at over 100,000, injuries at a million and homeless residents at a million.[11] These casualty and damage figures could be low; Mark Selden wrote in Japan Focus:

Source

~Tenth

but hiroshima and nagasaki were fire bombed, just like tokyo, dresden etc.
(what about your man who survived both naga and hiro? from the firepan into the fire, eh!).
flimsy brick survived the mega monstous blast but the many wooden houses didn't
fare so well!

the atomic bomb was a hoax. expensive hoax for the taxpayers, eh?

didn't you know this tenth? be honest now. if not, i suggest you research it as it is
surely something every moderator on every conspiracy forum on the webnet should know, eh?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NateHatred

do you mean Indonesian tsunami? scoreboard says around 280'000 deaths to japans 16'000, and remember chernobyl was much worse than fukushima stop being a drama queen.
No, I mean the + radioactive aftermath of Fukushima,with all the human displacement and material loss,+the recent wars,+the crisis war itself at global scale.

My Majesty cannot make a drama of what is already a drama for an entire planet.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NateHatred

You have it backwards. Fukushima is orders of magnitude worse than Chernobyl.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

Are you being sarcastic?
The atomic bomb on Hiroshima was a hoax?
please, enlighten me, where did you read this?
Explain to me how a city being firebombed can fuse ceramic tiles together and leave shadow burn

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

Are you being sarcastic?
The atomic bomb on Hiroshima was a hoax?
please, enlighten me, where did you read this?
Explain to me how a city being firebombed can fuse ceramic tiles together and leave shadow burn

no. i am not being sarcastic.
anything can be faked with the right means, motivations and opportunity.

www.big-lies.org...

www.cluesforum.info...

top topics

join