It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Low flying choppers over the Chicago land area !!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I live in Skokie Illinois, about 7 blocks from Chicago in some places. My girlfriend and I were relaxing watching TV when all of a sudden we heard this loud roar from what seemed like a helicopter. Ok we thought no biggie that happens all the time. THEN IT HAPPENED AGAIN, AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. All the way to about 11:00 CST. So my buddy picked me up and we were having a few beer in his car when I heard them again, So this time I leaped out of his car and witnessed 4 LOW FLYING BLACK Choppers, in a line flying maybe 500-700 ft above us. This last sighting happened right around 12am CST. What the hell were they doing? Why so many low fly overs, The news says military exercises, but we all know thats BS. So Im curious to hear your thought on this guys and gals. It was pretty nuts. I have included a link for my facebook post I did when I got home. Some interesting comments for you to read as well. Thanks again

Here is the FB link, I hope it works.
www.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgon8819

Related to this perhaps?

Military conducts training exercises in and around Chicago

It isn't DHS this time. This is the full blown military training by Joint Special Operations Command. Why Chicago? Why ANY major American city? I suppose the untold billions in training facilities on enormous bases for this precise purpose, isn't good enough. Scaring the crap out of John Q Citizen is too important to waste training where it cannot be seen by everyone.

edit on 26-7-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Probably military exercises. Why else would they be doing that? At least they weren't firing blanks out of their machine guns like last year.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I live in Tinley Park and have seen lots of helicopters. Just a couple weeks ago they did a "Urban" combat training at an abandoned mental hospital at 10pm... I've also seen groups of 4-5 all black helicopters flying around the sky... Unsure what's going on here, definitely strange...

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Scary times! Glad I'm three hours south of Chicago!

Oh yeah, I love the government and hate guns!!!

*sneaking away to put blankets and a few plants on top of my gun safes... shhhhh.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think your title needed a few more explanation marks. Because this is such exciting news.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well... Since I've heard of the connection of "training drills" and "false flags" coinciding with each other... And as I'm on the South Side (Orland Park) If something happens.... I will no longer look at the 2 as coincidental and that there is something to be said about it.

I've been seeing low flying choppers a lot in the Chicagoland area as well. Honestly, my Fiancee' saw one last night but I figured it was getting ready to land at Midway or O'hare and thus a lowering altitude.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Here are a collection of shots
of the military helicopters in action.

I don't see any door gunners so

Mike
edit on 26-7-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

Not quite sure what you mean, explain and I will do my best.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

No door gunners is good, but what about that long thing that looks like a huge gun barrel, what is that?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

That would be a refueling boom.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 7/26/13 by Cyprex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

Thanks

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

A violent crime wave in Chicago prompts a call for the National Guard to step in. Two Illinois lawmakers, State Reprepresentatives John Fritchey (D) and LaShawn Ford (D), are urging Governor Pat Quinn to deploy troops following a recent surge in violent crime. "We're not talking about rolling tanks down the street," said Fritchey. "If we bring them in to fill sand bags and pick up tornado debris, we can bring them in to save lives."

newsroom.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyprex

That would be a refueling boom.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 7/26/13 by Cyprex because: (no reason given)

Yes,
What Cyprex said.

Mike

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'm 40 minutes south of Chicago in Tinley Park... Guess what just went right passed my house... 2 minutes ago

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

What direction were they headed? I'm three hours south of Chicago.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by KawRider9
reply to post by jhn7537

What direction were they headed? I'm three hours south of Chicago.

Heading South... To give you an idea, I live right at Interstate 80 and Harlem Ave...

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Sweet, headed my way. I'll be watching!!!!
edit on 26-7-2013 by KawRider9 because: Added explanation marks for Jefferton

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KawRider9
reply to post by jhn7537

Sweet, headed my way. I'll be watching!

I just find it funny that I sign onto ATS, find this thread and like 15 minutes later black helicopters fly by my house...hahahaa

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

THEY ARE WATCHING US!

I hope they hover over my shop for a photo op!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join