It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Wanderer" Speaks Out - Q and A on universal questions

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
Hello, could you please quote the person that you are responding to as I am only reading your posts, thank you in advance.

Occult symbols are everywhere, often hidden in plain sight (ie..dollar bill, dc obelisk). Is the purpose of this a cosmic legal loophole to not infringe on our free will, given that one could choose to investigate their meaning and be able to connect the dots or not? This question also applies to false flags and how there always seems to be a crumb trail(9/11,Benghazi), which one could deny or investigate.

Hello my dear brother or sister,

You have all the answers you need.

Please, continue seeking.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
reply to post by BrotherOfSorrow

this post absolutely blew me away! and sent me on a search.
from 1974 to 1976 i kept a dream journal, i found that the more i kept track..the more i remembered.
i found the book and found the picture i was looking for..a picture from a dream.
it is a cone shape divided into 7 segments, at the wide end i drew a circle and labeled it 8.
for some reason i have the circle split in half, two segments.
this is strangely close to what you are talking about i think.
i have the picture labeled "dimensions" but have never really known what it meant.

You must be well advanced in your age. The symbolism has great meaning for you. All is well.

I'd like to pose 1 question myself to all of you guys. How old do you think I am and from where do you think I am? After I hear some of your thoughts on this I will give you the answers. However, I will tell you from exactly which part of the world I am and not the specific country.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
I intuite that our present state of shared reality is liken to a extremely sophisticated computer game if you will. Each of us a rhizome or piece of God/Jah/ the Creator experiencing our life, our individual unique frequency. In this way, the Creator experiences its Creation. I have the feeling that we are close (humanity) to moving up to the next level in the game. I feel that we are in the last room and have but one more secret to find to unlock the door to the next level. Wanderers are here to raise the overall frequency to the tipping point.

1. Are we indeed near the tipping point?

Please comment. I am greatly appreciative to you and all the blessings that the Cosmos bestows up me. PEACE.

I thank you for the comment. I can say that you are largely correct in your understanding. However, my ability to comment is limited due to free will issues. Please ask more specifically for an answer.

1) We are indeed at the tipping point, one of many. Much of the current population of this planet now has sufficient understanding to enter 4th density. However, karma must be played out.

Thank you my brother.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS

Originally posted by BrotherOfSorrow
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

Hello my dear brother/sister,

A very interesting post, one that I have expected and it's strange it didn't happen earlier. I would like to ask you 3 questions and would be very happy if you answer as I'm sure the answers will be very interesting.

1) Why do you think I need help and with what exactly? Help because your clearly lost in your endeavor here.

2) How do you know that my life has gotten off track? Does anything you've read in this thread imply it? When people's lives get off track they seek other avenues to fill the void that has been created. ATS is a great avenue for these types people because ANYTHING is possible......even though its not! Also EVERTHING in this thread that you have said tells me that!

3) How can you be sure that this is not my way and what do you actually think my way is now? Because I know you know the truth and are just seeing how far you can take this. Sure you will get people take the bate here..........you can find those people in abundance here on ATS or anywhere for that matter. However responsible people don't take advantage of those types of people.

Actually, the 3rd question is 2 questions in one so I apologize for the miscalculation. If you could do what you claim you wouldn't be making silly miscalculations.......no offense just saying!

Thank you very much for this opportunity.

Again I hope you find your way Brother

My purpose here, as i have painfully stated times before, is to offer one way of understanding the universe. Nothing more and nothing less. It is one way to express the love of the One Infinte Creator to my brothers and sisters. I have done this in other ways before. The decision to make this thread came suddenly but was thought of a long time ago.

Unfotunately, we have quite limited time left here and we intend to make the most of it, in a way that is allowed by the law of free will. This will probably be the last life I live here, among you my beloved ones, but who knows

It is of no consequence to me if you believe this or not, this is not the message's purpose. The purpose is to create a feeling of mystery and interest in those that are seeking such information. Those that do not, i respectfully beg to not read this. I love you all very much, whether you think that possible or not.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I'd like to pose 1 question myself to all of you guys. How old do you think I am and from where do you think I am? After I hear some of your thoughts on this I will give you the answers. However, I will tell you from exactly which part of the world I am and not the specific country.

I could not possibly say how old you are simply because I have not met you. In physical Earth years I am guessing ~25 to 30 but that is completely meaningless as you know well.

As to where you are physically on this planet you are probably on the Eastern side of Western Europe.

I could have saved myself the trouble of guessing (correctly). I put ~30 initially but my thoughts were 20 to 30, and then I found your introduction

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can a being of the 4th density be so dense as to forget what he has written? (Unless of course you were not telling the truth?)

edit on 27/7/2013 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgeH
Greetings,

Be careful of what you think. I was thinking how interesting it would be for a 4th + density entity to be on ats, and, here you are.

I am 75 and when I started my journey I was about 20. I chose Science of Mind as my base.
I had a dilemma in that there were too many choices. I had to have a standard in order to choose the right path for me. It was, If the material coming to my attention did not help heal fear and or promote Love then I did not consider it worthy of my full attention or acceptance. This standard has served me well.

I have been blessed with the writings of Seth, Course in Miracles, Ra, and so many others and of course, the Science of Mind by Ernest Holmes.

I have remembered past lives, glimpses, and realize that we grow. Period. No need to wonder if we are meeting a standard as we have an eternity to achieve our full potential.

Thank you for sharing.

There is so much wisdom in you my brother or sister (it doesnt really matter, it just is a way to express my feeling of onennes with all of you). From which density I am is of no consequence. I am here to serve and to learn/teach as much as anyone. When I asked, my family suggested to me that I just serve through showing and living what i understand to be. That is all I'm doing here and in general in my life. It has been difficult.

Some time ago, when I was 21, I was in the States and i met an old lady, maybe 60+. Without much conversation with me, she stated suddenly " You feel very old, I do not understand how but you feel old, much older than what i've seen..." . I couldn't tell her anything since she didn't really ask me anything - that is the way of free will.

Thank you for the beautiful comment, my love is with you.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad

Or have you just read conversations with God ?
reply to post by cody599

You know I was just thinking, here's another knob head that's got his hands on a copy of conversations with god, and at the end of the day posts on websites trying to sound like the character he imagines himself to be in his imaginary mind movie "Conversations with god".

"Lo brothers sisters ask me anything, except anything that would require me to provide anything remotely like evidence, because this would mess up the free will thing for you"

This is becoming so tiresome on ATS, every so often up pops another plonker with a big secret he can;t tell you or the Jjuju don't work. It is so sad that there are so many gullable cretins that falll for it time and again.

Get a grip people !!!

We've heard it all before !

"Jesus loves you but you can't see him so you must have "FAITH" or he won't answer your prayers ie don't ask for proof or it'll mess uo the free will thing.

" I am Colonoid from the fourth dimension, ask me anything you like, but there is a lot that I am not allowed to tell you because you are not ready for information that your not ready for, but trust me I am Colonoid.

"Of course Santa is real honey, your just not allowed to see him or the magik won't work"

Bollocks

I will just say one thing - please do not trust me. Just feel what resonates and what does not. It does not really matter who I am. I am one of you.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Some time ago, when I was 21, I was in the States and i met an old lady, maybe 60+. Without much conversation with me, she stated suddenly " You feel very old, I do not understand how but you feel old, much older than what i've seen..." . I couldn't tell her anything since she didn't really ask me anything - that is the way of free will.

I have known of this since I was a young man. So you do understand what I was saying when I said age was not relevant.

There are old souls and I can tell them immediately which was why I said I could not tell how old you were unless I met you.

Many on this earth that I have met are young, but a few have age beyond their years.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by seasoul

Your posts resonate with truth.

I've always wrestled with this question of suicide vs natural death. It's been a reoccurring theme throughout my life.

You probably had to go out on a spiritual limb in order to answer it, and for that I'm very grateful.

I asked for help, and you responded with compassion and courage.

A thousand thanks, for sharing the esoteric knowledge and wisdom.

edit on 26-7-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

I am at a loss what to say... The feeling of apreciation and love coming out of some members is beautiful to me. I will explain how I answer the questions of anyone.

I have certainly not read or heard everything that I've written as answers here. Also, I do not go to read after I see a question. This will not be possible in order to answer all the questions that fast. The process is quite simple. Whenever I see a good question, I concentrate my whole being and attention on this question, not judging it but just taking it as it is. The information/understanding starts flowing in my mind and I write it. In other words, I get a lot of help from, lets say, outside. You may liken this to channeling. It is very tiring for me. It is also very difficult to leave out my personal bias and not include it in the answering. I cannot say that there hasn't been some bias and some pollution of the message. Hence why I say "feel" the message and then take it or completely remove it from your consciousness.

I hope I have remained a positive source so far. Love to you.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Radiobuzz

reply to post by Paradigm_Shift

The stopping of such entities is unnecessary since it does not concern the personal development of any of us. Trying to stop them would only create disbalance within your own seeking my brother.

What do you mean with this? Have causes stopped being worth fighting for?

The causes for fighting will always be present within the minds of entities until a certain stage of development is reached. In this answer, I shared my understanding on principles of thinking. Let me explain my understanding as to why "I" wouldn't fight them.

If you feel the need to fight an idea, cause or anything at all it means that what you want to fight is a part of yourself that you haven't understood, accepted and forgiven yet. By fighting it, you will only create a further disbalance within your energy system, thus furthering the need of what you fight to occur in your life again and again. This is the law of karma. Instead, one may attempt through contemplation and meditation, to understand the root cause of the unacceptance within the self. This would be the beginning of the healing of disbalance.

I hope this has clarified a little my understanding.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

I didn't quote your post due to its length.

1) The energy you're feeling on the top of your head is a part of the consciousness shift. It is an activation and an increase of the instreamings into your energy system of undifferentiated light from the Creator. Ask further if you wish.

2) The shift will last not more than a few centuries in our local time. It is almost entirely up to us.

3) I do not see a timetable, it is fluctuating. There is no way to see what will happen.

4) It is still uncertain exactly what the changes will bring with them. The highest probability is that the planet will live through some turbulent times, not cataclysmic but difficult. This will help sort out and balance the energy of the planet and the beings that are attached to it currently.

5) The synchronistic messages you experience come from your Higher Self and from your guide/s. There is no coincidence. What you ask, you get answered one way or another.

6) No, we will not be able to in the time you have specified. However, some can do that even now. The numbers of such people incarnated will increase. This is a part of the 4th density understanding of reality.

I hope I've been of some small service. Please note, that this understanding that I humbly attempt at presenting here is filtered through my bias. Please, take only what resonates.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh
I am a "Wanderer" as well, but I do not use flowery language to lure in unsuspecting peoples. I just straight up tell them out about the universe and all her mysteries...despite being a bread-based lifeform.

My question to you, fellow Wanderer: Why are you posting in the jokes section?

Surely, divine creatures like us wouldn't take such wisdom as mere fun and frivolity

Hello my dear brother,

The language I use is how It comes to me, how I speak at the current time. It is not intentionally changed for the current purposes. I have found it to be most closely resembling the meaning that comes in my mind.

As for why I'm posting in the Jokes section. I started this thread in the Metaphysics section. However, the moderators first moved it to the Gray Area section, and now in the Jokes section. For me it doesn't really matter as this is not a part of my goal - I did not intend this thread to become popular. Whoever wants to participate, will find it one way or another.

Thank you for your input.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigrex
Greetings Wanderer (BrotherOfSorrow),

I have ask, what is your take on the more traditional Christian views as they relate to the 2nd coming of the Lord Jesus Christ? Relating it to the metaphysical, those who persist on this earth as it is cleansed will have the opportunity to be shifted to a more terrestrial existence instead of the more telestial world we now experience. Their bodies will be changed (some of them) as the world shifts into it's new place, or returns to it's more original position in the universe of the heavens. And that in preparation for an eventual celestial crowning of the earth in final glorification. Anyway, if you are familiar with some of the terms I employed you may recognize what faith I embrace. Good evening sir or madame.

Regards,

edit on 27-7-2013 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

Hello my brother or sister,

As to your question of my take on the 2nd coming of Christ. The second coming of Christ, to my understanding, in reality refers to the shift of the vibration of consciousness on this planet to a degree sufficient for 4th density understanding. Also, it refers to the dramatic increase of higher density beings (Wanderers) incarnated on this planet at this time.

My brother Jehoshua was a 4th density wanderer that was sent on this world to plant the seeds, if you will, of 4th density positive understanding. If you wish to know more about the life of this entity, please ask further.

As to from what religion exactly you come, I have no idea to tell you the truth. There are so many of them now. None can be judged by me to be better or worse than the other. All have their purpose.

I am grateful for your questions.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

After reading more of your replies I have arrived at the conclusion that you are genuine with your intentions although I feel you are misguided in some respects. The esoteric teachings which you are very loosely interpreting do have an elements of accuracy in them so please accept my apologies if I have maligned you.

The fact that the mods placed your thread under puns and jokes lead me to draw my conclusions with a biased perspective.

I do have issues with members who present themselves as guru's and with that prejudice in mind I have provided links to accurate Pythagorean esoteric knowledge (my previous post) with which to fully understand the truth of reality.

This source is probably the easiest to understand outside of the Hindu Vedas, Chaldean Cabala and predates Rosicrucianism by many hundreds of years. If you get time I recommend you study them to fully appreciate the subject in sharper detail.

Incidentally, Unless you have subjective consciousness in your causel envelope and full objective consciousness in your mental and emotional envelopes, I am afraid you still have a number of reincarnation ahead of you. Not to worry though, the way things are going we could have a few thousand years break before we have to return again when things have settled down a little.

Much love

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by BazRaza7
Hello
I firmly believe in channeling and have heard so many in the last year or so.
My questions are
1) In previous lifetimes, when people awaken to the fact that there is something else within us, do we have to keep learning the same steps over and over again?
2) If indeed God is a part of us and we are a apart of God or Energy, Why is it so hard to become masters on the planet. I should be able to click my fingers and instantly have the power of a master, since God is within me?
3) If we have to keep coming back to raise the vibration of the planet as we have done on other planets, then what is the big picture, the whole scheme of everything?

Thanks in advance

Hello my dear brother,

These are very good questions for which i thank you. Let me attempt to give my take on them.

1) In any lifetime, we may need to go through "similar" steps. However, due to the uniqueness of every life we live, the steps can greatly vary and what we learn from them may be different. There will come a time when the general steps we have to take will in every life will totally change.

2) My brother, you do indeed have this ability, it is within you. You are the Creator. Due to the nature of lessons and experiences on a world like this, abilities such as these are blocked as they would not serve you to learn your particular lessons. The ability to change the reality of space/time becomes unlocked when an entity has reached sufficient understanding of itself and the whole Creation in order to have the wisdom necessary to use these abilities well. Such is the nature of the Creation and its infinite wisdom. I do not understand what you mean by "masters of the planet". Please restate your question.

3) The coming by higher density positive beings to a lower density planet is initiated by the square of the number of people calling for help. When this call reaches criticall mass, the Creation responds by sending great numbers of beings that are willing to incarnate on such a world, forget who they are becoming temporarily native to this planet and having to take certain steps through life in order to remember and be of service. The services these beings attempt to provide are such as what is felt by these beings to be the most beneficial for answering the call for help. This is only one way the Creation responds.

As to the big picture, I am unsure of your question. I can tell you this. By coming to such a world, the higher density Wanderers attempt to provide the ultimate service by offering themselves to the beings that have requested help as an example of the understanding sought. In this way, the Wanderer can greatly polarize towards the positive if the attempt to serve is successful. The risk of such a being is to not remember who it is and become karmically involved with the lower density, thus needing to balance this and remaining for a few lives. In other words, the big picture is that the whole Creation serves the whole Creation in one way or another.

I hope this answers your questions. If not, please ask further.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennyb72

Hello BrotherOfSorrow

It is quite obvious that you are parodying "the initiate" thread and I thought twice about replying to your cruel joke. There are many ATS members who are seriously searching for answers and occasionally very good information is presented on these boards. I commend you on your articulation but the information you are providing is either poorly understood or poorly explained. If it is your intention to mock people who are simply searching for the truth then you will reap badly.

I was one of those who vilified initiate for what he was teaching but I followed through with studying thousands of pages of esoteric teachings(now exoteric) and found him to be totally honest in what he had learned.

For those really interested in answers to the serious questions regarding the nature of reality please research Henry T Laurency "The philosopher's stone" and continue from there at the Laurency web site. All free and all amazing.

www.laurency.com...

To quickly orientate yourself please read The Explanation by Lars Adelskogh first. Accessed by the drop down menu lh side.

If you are ready for this knowledge, you will soon know.

edit on 27-7-2013 by kennyb72 because: added link

edit on 27-7-2013 by kennyb72 because: spelling

Hello my brother,

I have not heard of Initiate. At an earlier post, someone said "Hello initiate" . I didn't know what this meant. My intention is not to misguide anyone. I have stated this before and I cannot convince anyone of anything, nor I intend or want to.

There are many people now that can provide similar understanding to mine. However, they choose a different kind of service and for now I have chosen this one. I explained a little later, after this post, the way I answer the questions.

I really thank you for your input because it is important for me to have a variety of opinions on the information. It increases my understanding of the current situation and aids me in serving further. I am trying.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Sorry but I can't be as eloquent in my question as others on ATS so I will get to it.

Why do we as a supposed intelligent species continue to kill each other and if we are made in the image of your creator does this creator then condone our actions and if it does not then what purpose does this creator serve ?

Thanks ahead of time for your response.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
First off, please understand I am not looking to you for answers.
I am only looking for the way you perceive the universe, as that is as much as any of us are capable of doing. In this way, I am not looking to learn from you, I am looking to learn about you. I have my own answers, but I figured from the start you have no interest in that. I am going to switch gears here a little.

reply to post by Serdgiam

The One Creator is everything and infinite. There is no separation or distiction in reality, only the illusion of it. The consciousness is the Creator in one form or another. However, it also is infinite in its potential, as is the Creator. I do realize that the concept of the infinity of eveything is mind boggling to us. There is unity in everything, you cannot really separate the one from the other. Only in the separate dimensions of experience does the separation occur. But since the dimensions themselves are an illusion created for learning, the separation itself is an illusion. You will easily see that when the time comes.

I am unsure on how to rephrase the question so you understand it. I will only mention that distinction and separation are not synonymous. It seems you attempt to understand things with the wrong tools. Infinity with the finite mind, and no attempt whatsoever at the distinct individuality present in infinity. Do you understand?

The second statement you made is correct to my knowledge and you will see that I have said something along those lines in a previous post. While in space/time, time itself seems linear in its effects, does the entropy that you are referring to occurs.

Entropy does not necessarily need to be linear. What brings you to think that it is forced to such a limited path? In some understandings, time and its resultant entropy are multi-dimensional by their very notion.

The space/time part of the Creation is based on a set of rules, as everything is. However, every Logos/galaxy can change the rules if it wishes to. In our galaxy, we are a part, one with our Logos (galaxy) and live according to those rules. In effect, we have made them for our usage. Also, we ARE immortal. You can have as many bodies as you wish.There is no point not to end an incarnation as at some point in your life, the distortions from the goals you've set in front of you for the icarnation will become great. The dying helps you balance those, review and make another set of goals for the next incarnation. This principle is created with infinite wisdom that can hardly be explained with words.

You are still completely missing the point here. The body you are in right now is not immortal, nor can it be made that way despite any type of will or discipline. I tried to explain why I asked the question I did, and why you instilled confusion with your answer. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yes, it is a conscious choice they make not to interfere with the free will of the galaxy as they represent the free will of the galaxy. You should understand, my brother, that the beings we are talking about see the unity and holiness of the law of the Creation. To them, breaking the free will would seem impossible. It would be like breaking their own free will... I hope you understand this.

To them, how would anything "seem impossible" when "the concept of "not possible" does not have meaning to them?" Do understand, I actually perceive what you are getting at, but your clarity is a bit off. If you are capable of responding with the proper resonance, then we can work through it together.

Black holes are parts of space/time and time/space where a part of the Creation is going back to Onenness.

Lets try asking the question in a different way; When we are looking at the center of our galaxy through different spectrums, are we looking at the bodies of these "high density beings," or at the "parts of space/time (..) where a part of creation is going back to Onenness (sic)?" And in your perspective, how does a thing go back to something which is everpresent everywhere (oneness)?

I thank you for the interesting conversation as well my brother.

I am interested to see how you respond to slightly different frequency.

edit on 27-7-2013 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheomExperience

That is why, currently, our brothers and sisters of the stars are quite reluctant to make "official" whole planet contact. I can speculate that it will happen when we reach a stage of relative planetary singlemindedness.

I have read your thread and i have a question about this specifically. I could be wrong but is this not going against the free will you have described earlier?
As much as you from your own words couldn't prove anything beyond doubt without breaking free will, why could a "star brother/sister" make official contact and force people to accept a new reality without breaking the same rules?

Hello my brother or sister,

The issue with official contact has created a great stir and controversy in the recent history of this planet. This is due to many reasons but let me list the most important ones.

The great increase of the so-called UFO activity during the 40's and 50's continuing through now has created an awareness shift on the planet. Its primary purpose was to create a feeling of mystery and awe at the Creation. It was also aimed at creating a desire in those that have the eyes to see to seek the purpose of the phenomenon, thus accelerating their journey towards completing the lessons of the current density. It is a type of contact in itself but is created in such a way, as to have no tangible proof about it. This enables those that do not want this knowledge and seeking to not pay attention to it, dismissing it as "crap" and not real. However, those had the affinity towards this type of knowledge had the opportunity to seek it further by examining the phenomenon. This is a very good example of being of service with respect to the free will of the entire planet.

Unfortunately or fortunately, the phenomenon itself was hijacked by the powers of this world. They used it to create even further confusion and in this way decreasing its effectiveness. Also, what they have done is create movies and books having the almost general concept of "any civilization from space that can reach us would be so powerful that the only thing it may want from us is enslavement or the planet, or both".

Conditions such as these have created a great variety of feelings toward contact. Thus, a great part of the planet does not want contact at all and fears it or does not believe in its viability at all. Now, you may begin to understand the reluctance of our brothers and sisters of the stars to make official contact. It will be the greatest violation of free will currently possible.

I hope this explains both your questions. Forcing is not desired, thus we are not officially contacted yet.

Thank you for this oportunity.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

I could not possibly say how old you are simply because I have not met you. In physical Earth years I am guessing ~25 to 30 but that is completely meaningless as you know well.

As to where you are physically on this planet you are probably on the Eastern side of Western Europe.

I could have saved myself the trouble of guessing (correctly). I put ~30 initially but my thoughts were 20 to 30, and then I found your introduction

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can a being of the 4th density be so dense as to forget what he has written? (Unless of course you were not telling the truth?)

edit on 27/7/2013 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

Hello my friend,

I forgot about the intro. I'm 25. And I am from Eastern Europe and in Eastern Europe right now.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join