It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Wanderer" Speaks Out - Q and A on universal questions

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrotherOfSorrow
reply to post by Paradigm_Shift

The stopping of such entities is unnecessary since it does not concern the personal development of any of us. Trying to stop them would only create disbalance within your own seeking my brother.

What do you mean with this? Have causes stopped being worth fighting for?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BrotherOfSorrow

Politely, BrotherOfSorrow, you have a hugely inflated ego, and this post is a load of pretentious waffle about nothing.

You've too much time on your hands, methinks....

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Kalmah

The meaning for any synchronicity such as seeing "11:11" somewhere is that it is sign post, if you will, suggesting that something important for you has happenned or you have just thought something very important for you. However, synchronicities can have various meanings. I would suggest that if any synchronicities start happenning to you more and more often, it is just a suggestion to you that you are on the right track.

As I said in the beginning, I cannot and will not attempt to make any prophecies for objective reasons. This is not my purpose. All I can say on this subject is that the New Age Spirituality movement (I would not call it a religion) is an effect of the dramatically increasing level of conscioussness vibration on this planet, at this time/space.

From various experiences I have gotten the impression that this increasing level of consciousness is indeed happening, and I hope it is, but then there's the doubt, I still have a hard time trusting any information like this.
But I have noticed a few things these last few years,
1, More and more people seem to be waking up politically and or spiritually.
2. More and more people are experiencing synchronicity.
3. A lot of genuine shamans and psychics do talk of a consciousness shift even if there are a lot of fakes out there too.

Personally I have been experiencing synchronicity for a few years and these last months I have been feeling energy around the top of my head a lot.
Is this energy I'm feeling a part of the consciousness shift?
How long will this shift last?
Do you see a timetable?
What will these changes bring with them?
I have had internal questions answered by synchronicity countless times, is this just basic synchronicity, as in they only seem like answers because the two subjects correlate heavily, or can they be messages from higher dimensional sources(benevolent or malevolent)?

reply to post by Unity_99

What is shown in this part of the movie can be real for anyone that has enetered the time/space part of our Creation, usually after physical death.

Will we eventually in perhaps a few decades or even a shorter time be able to manipulate reality in drastic ways like manifesting physical objects?
Cause I've had experiences that imply that, as well as having had that actual experience.

Peace

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I am a "Wanderer" as well, but I do not use flowery language to lure in unsuspecting peoples. I just straight up tell them out about the universe and all her mysteries...despite being a bread-based lifeform.

My question to you, fellow Wanderer: Why are you posting in the jokes section?

Surely, divine creatures like us wouldn't take such wisdom as mere fun and frivolity

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

I think you'll find the mods moved the thread here

Cody

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Greetings Wanderer (BrotherOfSorrow),

I have ask, what is your take on the more traditional Christian views as they relate to the 2nd coming of the Lord Jesus Christ? Relating it to the metaphysical, those who persist on this earth as it is cleansed will have the opportunity to be shifted to a more terrestrial existence instead of the more telestial world we now experience. Their bodies will be changed (some of them) as the world shifts into it's new place, or returns to it's more original position in the universe of the heavens. And that in preparation for an eventual celestial crowning of the earth in final glorification. Anyway, if you are familiar with some of the terms I employed you may recognize what faith I embrace. Good evening sir or madame.

Regards,

edit on 27-7-2013 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

My dear brothers and sisters,

Oh dear - another 'ask and you shall here me blither' narcassiticly post.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hello
I firmly believe in channeling and have heard so many in the last year or so.
My questions are
1) In previous lifetimes, when people awaken to the fact that there is something else within us, do we have to keep learning the same steps over and over again?
2) If indeed God is a part of us and we are a apart of God or Energy, Why is it so hard to become masters on the planet. I should be able to click my fingers and instantly have the power of a master, since God is within me?
3) If we have to keep coming back to raise the vibration of the planet as we have done on other planets, then what is the big picture, the whole scheme of everything?

Thanks in advance

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Hello to all of you,

I just got up, out of bed
. I will try to do some more posting today and I managed to read some of your responses and comments. There is so much I want to write... I gotta go out for awhile (cause I'm not a computer nerd contrary to what some might think LOL). Unfortuantely I have a life too

Be back in 2 hours, I hope. Oh, and just to let you know, last night I reached only about the end of page 4 so... It will take me some time.

Thank you all my dearest.
edit on 27-7-2013 by BrotherOfSorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Hello BrotherOfSorrow

It is quite obvious that you are parodying "the initiate" thread and I thought twice about replying to your cruel joke. There are many ATS members who are seriously searching for answers and occasionally very good information is presented on these boards. I commend you on your articulation but the information you are providing is either poorly understood or poorly explained. If it is your intention to mock people who are simply searching for the truth then you will reap badly.

I was one of those who vilified initiate for what he was teaching but I followed through with studying thousands of pages of esoteric teachings(now exoteric) and found him to be totally honest in what he had learned.

For those really interested in answers to the serious questions regarding the nature of reality please research Henry T Laurency "The philosopher's stone" and continue from there at the Laurency web site. All free and all amazing.

www.laurency.com...

To quickly orientate yourself please read The Explanation by Lars Adelskogh first. Accessed by the drop down menu lh side.

If you are ready for this knowledge, you will soon know.

edit on 27-7-2013 by kennyb72 because: added link

edit on 27-7-2013 by kennyb72 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Glad to see this thread has been put in the right forum.
How many threads have we seen like this? they pop up every month or so, they are not original nor clever really.
Oh and don't respond to me with brother or sister because If I was your real brother we would be estranged.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
hi bro of sorrow, your answers to questions were reasonable up until i read

"The Universe is not unadvanced, neither it is advanced - there is no time. It just is how it is created in order to help the One Creator to learn about itself.

you may like to consider that the one creator, being omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent, cannot have any desire to learn, and would not be able to source any learning from outside/inside in any space/time due to its being omnipresent and omnicient. if there is something it does not know, like itself, then it is not the genuine source of all. this is blatantly obvious.

your writing that the universe is neither advanced or unadvanced is an excellent description. it simply is. and its genesis would not be comprehendable to a finite mind.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

Thanks for posting here.

I've started reading a particular book recently. Not sure if I should continue reading it and/or put any trust in the information contained in it. What are your thoughts?

Also, in my recent wanderings I've come across references to the 'council of elders'. One member here told me of it as well, in a private conversation. I'm not sure what to think of it and not sure what to think of the information he gave me regarding my relationship to the council. What are your thoughts?

Thanks again.

Hello my brother or sister,

I do not know what book you are reading. However, any book or information can be beneficial for you. While you read, do not trust blindly the content. If it feels right, then it is. I've said that before here.

I have also givent my take on the Council of Elders in a previous post. Please find it for more info.

Thank you for participating.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Hello my brother or sister,

The One Creator is everything and infinite. There is no separation or distiction in reality, only the illusion of it. The consciousness is the Creator in one form or another. However, it also is infinite in its potential, as is the Creator. I do realize that the concept of the infinity of eveything is mind boggling to us. There is unity in everything, you cannot really separate the one from the other. Only in the separate dimensions of experience does the separation occur. But since the dimensions themselves are an illusion created for learning, the separation itself is an illusion. You will easily see that when the time comes.

The second statement you made is correct to my knowledge and you will see that I have said something along those lines in a previous post. While in space/time, time itself seems linear in its effects, does the entropy that you are referring to occurs.

The space/time part of the Creation is based on a set of rules, as everything is. However, every Logos/galaxy can change the rules if it wishes to. In our galaxy, we are a part, one with our Logos (galaxy) and live according to those rules. In effect, we have made them for our usage. Also, we ARE immortal. You can have as many bodies as you wish.There is no point not to end an incarnation as at some point in your life, the distortions from the goals you've set in front of you for the icarnation will become great. The dying helps you balance those, review and make another set of goals for the next incarnation. This principle is created with infinite wisdom that can hardly be explained with words.

Yes, it is a conscious choice they make not to interfere with the free will of the galaxy as they represent the free will of the galaxy. You should understand, my brother, that the beings we are talking about see the unity and holiness of the law of the Creation. To them, breaking the free will would seem impossible. It would be like breaking their own free will... I hope you understand this.

Black holes are parts of space/time and time/space where a part of the Creation is going back to Onenness. There is much more to it, of course, but that is what i'm willing to say for now on this subject. That is what i'm sure about, the rest is speculation.

I thank you for the interesting conversation as well my brother.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

Also, If you remember what I wrote earlier, the credibility of any source of information is determined within the individual analyzing this credibility. If something resonates with you as true, it is helpful for you at this moment of your path. Knowing the source is credible for sure, wouldn't make the information itself any more or less valid.

And there you state exactly what I was trying to point out to you, that without information you cannot determine credibility since you cannot analyse the credibility without the information.

Whilst to a degree I would agree with you that knowing the source to be credible does not guarantee the validity of the information per se, it does a lot further in enabling that determination than if one did not know the source.

To create a Brigadoon would not to my mind give credibility to the creator of such as it would be a fantasy, a fiction, a trick of the mind much as most of the world is around us already. I am sure you will understand my meaning.

I understand what you mean. Further elaboration is, I feel, unneccessary.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

Hello wanderer

I would like to know when we humans make official contact with aliens

Can we, or will we, ever learn to time travel

What is my dogs name ?

Hello my dear brother/sister,

We have made official contact in parts in the past of our planetary history. It didn't go well. Although the contact was positive in its nature(there were also negative contacts), as well as the messages transferred into the minds of the then inhabitants of Earth, much has been distorted afterwards and the point of the message garbled and almost lost. That is why, currently, our brothers and sisters of the stars are quite reluctant to make "official" whole planet contact. I can speculate that it will happen when we reach a stage of relative planetary singlemindedness.

We will learn to time travel with our minds when we reach the 4th density lessons of experience. Having consciouss access to time/space while in incarnation will enable the so-called time travel.

I have no idea what you dog's name is. A good joke though

Kind regards

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

BrotherOfSorrow, thank you for taking time to share any input you can on the questions asked.

1-Are there multiple CREATOR Creations from this Star system?
2-Is this Star system an area in contact with EA*RTH some of the beings there?
3The Pleiadians interpreted Group are said to need to have conscious request for their supports from here to there. But the Consciousness of a Planet species requesting must be collectively requesting together somewhat to send the Vibration/message in order to show true need of assistance requested... How true is this information to you?

Do the GREY have OVERWATCH of this Sphere interpreted as EA*RTH or ANOTHER group?
NAMASTE*******

Hello my brother/sister,

1) You are interested in the Pleiades, I see. We are all Creators and the beings from these star systems are as us, our brothers and sisters.

2) I do not understand this question. Plus, I do not have such specific information about the Pleiades. The main star of the SEven Sisters, Alcyon is our main star as we are in a binary star system, the main star being a Blue Supergiant.

3) This information is true to some degree, to me. The collective request must be 100 % in order to have mass contact. However, partial contact through thought is possible for individuals that ask for it and seek it. What I am doing, is also another type of contact.

Thank you, i apreciate this.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

That is why, currently, our brothers and sisters of the stars are quite reluctant to make "official" whole planet contact. I can speculate that it will happen when we reach a stage of relative planetary singlemindedness.

I have read your thread and i have a question about this specifically. I could be wrong but is this not going against the free will you have described earlier?
As much as you from your own words couldn't prove anything beyond doubt without breaking free will, why could a "star brother/sister" make official contact and force people to accept a new reality without breaking the same rules?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm_Shift

Hello again,

1) We have already entered the 4th density vibration but we are still in a 3rd density reality mixing slowly with 4th. As I mentioned, we are now in a transitional period that will most probably continue for a few more centuries. In that time, all those that have little lessons left, will be able to play those out and transition with the planet. Also, this transitional period will give the opportunity of all the Wanderers to finish their involvement. You can already feel the different vibration in the air, my brother. It is there if you have the "eyes to see"

2) I have experienced Harvests before. The Harvest occurs individually and very rarely en mass. After you die, you go through a special place in time/space where your vibration is tested against the complexities of every density's light. Whatever light is most comfortable for you, that's where you go.

3) My brother, you have already made the choice. All you can do now is continue making it. And yes, if you are of sufficient understanding of the lessons of the current density, you will not incarnate more in 3rd. You can incarnate in 3rd again only if you choose to do so, in order to help you brothers and sisters of sorrow.

4) At some point in the future, the 3rd density bodies will seize to be produced and only those ready for 4th will incarnate in the new bodies. It is a process but there will be a few major turning points. Please, live your life in love and do not trouble yourself with where and how you'll go. You are an infinte being of infinite wisdom and every journey is extremely interesting for you. For example, this journey of mine, although quite difficult and unpleasant has shown me the ways of Love in new ways, thus making it beautiful and amazing.

5) We have human bodies that look much like these but are of different chemical composition. The bodies themselves have different qualities although looking quite similar. The particles comprising them vibrate on a different level and are a part of space/time, thus being physical.

6) I haven't said that the 4th density negative beings escape and become positive. All they do is realize that instead of fighting among themselves within their own planet, they can work together and dominate other civilizations and other planets. However, they do not see each other as another selves but just use one another for the benefits of themselves. There is a difference in principle.

7) - 1 density is the density of the elements, earth, fire, water, air and ether. In this density, the creator learns what it is to just be, not being self-consciouss and not having free will movements.

- 2 density is the density of life creation, although even 1st density things are alive too. Plants and animals are the 2nd density consciousness. These entities do not still possess the upward spiraling drive towards going back to the one, at least not conscioussly. They just learn what it is to be in a different form.

- 3 density is the density of self-consciousness, the density of choice. The Creator starts to understand itself as a separate Creator, having its own will and individuated desires. Here starts the insatiable desire to understand and move upward, if you will.

- 4 is density of understanding or compassion or love. I have written about this density where beings of similar vibration and way of seeking group together as a planetary consciousness.

- 5 is the desity of wisdom or of balancing the compassion accumulated in the previous one. Here, the entities learn how to use the Love of the Creator that is within and without for the benefit of the self or of other selves.

- 6 is the density of unity where all the entities comprising one social memory complex become one with each other and acting as one. Our Higher selves are of 6th density and have come back through time to guide us to reach 6th density. Thus, why it is so often repeatd to listen to your higher self

- 7 is the density of the final journey bakc to the Creator. There is no more information on it as no one on this planet, or any channel has had genuine contact with such a being. It is in other words, totally shrouded in mystery.

- 8 is not exactly a density but the start of a new Creation.

I hope I have answered your qestions sufficiently. If not, please ask further and more specifically. Your questions are very good my brother but are very broad and there is just so much that i can say.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
What relation do the freemasons have with saturn?

Hello my brother,

I am not aware of any specific relation of any of the Masonic lodges with the planet Saturn. The planet Saturn is where the so-called Council of Elders reside.

Thank you, I apreciate it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join