It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Wanderer" Speaks Out - Q and A on universal questions

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
reply to post by BrotherOfSorrow

Do you have any favourite movies, and what then ?

Hello my brother or sister,

What a question. It is nice. I have many favorite movies. A Beautiful Mind comes to mind
. The Notebook although i do not usually watch romantic dramas. All good Sci Fi to tell you the truth. Ever since I was a child I was extremelly fascinated with Space Opera type of movies and TV Shows. I felt they were way off but was like glued to the screen.

I kind of like to see the kindness between characters in movies. I guess it is a bias.

What else can I say?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Euphony

Originally posted by BrotherOfSorrow

Originally posted by Solmani
Please tell about the origins of the moon, about lunar influences and of the polarity of the ancient and present-day cults that worship it.

I know very little about the moon as a whole. What I am sure about is that it is not our natural satelite. It was placed there some time ago. Any body within the galaxy has influence on us. We are one and interconnected.

I am not aware of the cults that worship it. Honestly, I've read some things but that is all. You have probably read more than me.

I am sorry for not being able to serve you in sufficiently answering your questions. There are substantial limits to my understanding.

Can you please expound on your comments about the moon not being our natural satellite and it being placed there some time ago? Placed by whom, for what purpose? (ETs monitoring earth?)

Hello my brother,

I did not want to say more due to me just speculating. I feel that it was placed there and there is much evidence to support that. First of all, it is older than our planet. Second of all, its orbit is so perfectly configured as to create a perfect balance on our planet. Third, it is improbable that the Moon can station itself in such orbit naturally due to its weight. That is as much as I know but it comes from reading, nothing more.

Do as you please with this speculation my brother

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

There is much that I can say here.

What is your speciality that you have a lot to talk about ?

Just to narrow down the questions that everyone wants to ask.

EDIT. Hopefully ATSers will have valid questions answered for once and the OP will not turn his back like in the LOST TV series 3 with this picture of a 'WANDERER'. lol

Question.
What is the meaning for the 11:11 Wake-Up Call ?
In what way is this new age religion going to play out in the coming months ?
edit on 26-7-2013 by Rapha because: Added question

Hello my brother Rapha,

I saw how you edited your first post in this thread. I hope I have not dissapointed you. I did my best to answer all questions posed with an open heart. I even tried to answer some that were not done in this fashion so much.

I hope I have been of some small service. The interest that was generated by the thread was and is amazing. I have not expected that much. I am eternally grateful. Love to you all, my brothers and sisters.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You have continued to skip over my last post to you!

I really would be interested in hearing what you have to say. You seem to have explored your perspective a bit, but what methods have you used to verify your findings?

I would definitely enjoy hearing your response, instead of being ignored.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serdgiam
You have continued to skip over my last post to you!

I really would be interested in hearing what you have to say. You seem to have explored your perspective a bit, but what methods have you used to verify your findings?

I would definitely enjoy hearing your response, instead of being ignored.

Hello my brother,

Please post it again as a quote and I will say what I feel I can say. In the beginning of this thread and after that as well, I stated that I do not wish to comment, judge or say what I think of other people's opinions. I do not wish to argue, that is not my purpose here.

However, since you insist so much, I will make an exception to accommodate you.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Link

There is no argument present. However, if you are only interested in sharing your own perspective rather than also exploring how each perspective sings a song in unison.. then perhaps we do not have much to discuss.

Feel free to respond or not, there are plenty of open minds willing to explore the universe in unison. Its a skill, much like singing in harmony rather than one voice overwhelming the others. A skill that has been lost in the movement through time, as well as the power that resides within it...

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by HairlessApe

OP, I have three questions.

1. In four sentences or less, could you provide a brief description of what your "truth" is, and what it purports to do/achieve?

1. What separates you from the hundreds of other people who claim to "hold the truth" but can't prove it?

2. Why can't you provide evidence of your "truth" via scientific methodology?

edit on 28-7-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

I will attempt to answers your questions.

1) My truth is that our understanding of ourselves and the Creation is never ending and never complete. That is why I and all of you are here, at this time and space. What I would like to achieve with giving answers to questions is to present my understanding on concepts of a universal nature. I have explained my total purpose for being here before, in other posts.

2) Nothing, we are one.

3) Much of what has been said in the previous posts is provable to a great degree. You can read Dewey B. Larson's physics, if you have the time and motivation to do it. I did not offer it before, because I did not want to say that this or that material is better or worse. You need to find your own proof and truth my brother or sister.

Thank you for this opportunity.

Two more questions...
The first is regarding your answer question #2.

If you purport to be one-in-the-same with other people who claim to hold the truth, why is their version of the truth different than yours, and why would many of them argue that they are not one-in-the-same as you?

The second is regarding your answer to question #3

Could you give me a brief sumamry of what I'm supposed to learn about the book written by Mr. Larson? And if you could, could you explain to me why the wikipedia page regarding him was deleted?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

OP, I have three questions.

1. In four sentences or less, could you provide a brief description of what your "truth" is, and what it purports to do/achieve?

1. What separates you from the hundreds of other people who claim to "hold the truth" but can't prove it?

2. Why can't you provide evidence of your "truth" via scientific methodology?

edit on 28-7-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

I will attempt to answers your questions.

1) My truth is that our understanding of ourselves and the Creation is never ending and never complete. That is why I and all of you are here, at this time and space. What I would like to achieve with giving answers to questions is to present my understanding on concepts of a universal nature. I have explained my total purpose for being here before, in other posts.

2) Nothing, we are one.

3) Much of what has been said in the previous posts is provable to a great degree. You can read Dewey B. Larson's physics, if you have the time and motivation to do it. I did not offer it before, because I did not want to say that this or that material is better or worse. You need to find your own proof and truth my brother or sister.

Thank you for this opportunity.

Two more questions...
The first is regarding your answer question #2.

If you purport to be one-in-the-same with other people who claim to hold the truth, why is their version of the truth different than yours, and why would many of them argue that they are not one-in-the-same as you?

The second is regarding your answer to question #3

Could you give me a brief sumamry of what I'm supposed to learn about the book written by Mr. Larson? And if you could, could you explain to me why the wikipedia page regarding him was deleted?

Hello my brother,

Thank you for being here. I anticipated the ending of the thread but that has still not totally occured. Let me attempt to clarify on the questions you asked.

I do not purport to be one in the same with the other "truth holders" (that's a funny name
) . I said that I am "one with them" as I can say that I am one with you my brother. You may find infinitely many differences between me and some others, any others. However, we are still one. I apologize if you do not understand what I mean by this. If it would ease your mind to think I'm one-in-the-same with other so-called truth holders, please, nothing would make me happier. Also, I've never said I hold "the truth", and I am amazed how easily people assign whatever meaning they wish to anything said by another - perception distortion, I guess.

It is a very good, good question why the Wikipedia page about Dewey B. Larson was deleted. You may, if you wish, continue asking this question intensely.

Dewey Larson's physics, or the so-called Reciprocal System is a truly Unified Field Theory of physics (of everything for that matter). It is the only physics theory, so far, that has managed to explain any phenomenon we know of that has previously been unexplainable. Not only that, but explains everything beautifully and easily and the solutions to many mysteries are as elegant and as simple as they can be.

It was just a suggestion, as you have asked for some evidence. There it is. Thank you for this opportunity my brother.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HairlessApe

Here is a good starting point for reciprocal theory proposed by Mr. Larson. Given the source, however, it is highly biased.

A good expansion on the original proposal is here. It has some interesting premises, but it appears that his hypothesis does not explain certain behaviors that are present in the universe (no need to go into these here).

Regardless, it is an interesting take on things and I would recommend it as a good read. I think Larson and Rodin would probably have some interesting discussions if that was possible. They seem to have a different way of looking at the same issue, though neither one accounts for some critical patterns that are innately present in the universe (to Rodin's credit, he doesnt claim otherwise).

I would say it is misrepresented as an actual TOE, but more of a TOE of his own perspective.. Basically, it is an in-depth insight into one person's philosophy and perception of the world. Something which I wish this thread would have provided, but alas, ya cant always get what ya want.

edit on 4-8-2013 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Hello again brotherofsorrow,

How can one see the Divine? Is there a way for a regular person to break out of their version of reality, and truly see?

Apologies.. I'm probably not forming the questions very well.. it is late here and I've had a busy week. :-o

also.. Is there one method that stands out that would enable someone to heal others? Or is that a journey each individual must take?

From what you've written, you are an ordinary person but you are connected to 'Others', is that a correct assumption? When and how did you know of the connection?

Thanks and much love

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starcrossd
Hello again brotherofsorrow,

How can one see the Divine? Is there a way for a regular person to break out of their version of reality, and truly see?

Apologies.. I'm probably not forming the questions very well.. it is late here and I've had a busy week. :-o

also.. Is there one method that stands out that would enable someone to heal others? Or is that a journey each individual must take?

From what you've written, you are an ordinary person but you are connected to 'Others', is that a correct assumption? When and how did you know of the connection?

Thanks and much love

These are all very good questions. Everything you see around you, at any second of any day and night is divine my brother. You only need to have the eyes to see it. Have you noticed, sometimes, that you may see a wall of a building, any building for example, and see it as the divine beauty it is? Just as it is? No matter that yesterday you saw it in a different way. What is more real to you my brother, the beauty or the ugliness you can see in one and the same object or thing? We are all regular and special people at the same time. Claim your eyes.... look for them.... you will seek and you will find, that I can promise
All is well.

There is no one method that stands out in order to become a healer. This is so with everything. However, the method of meditation in general and on specific questions of seeking is extremelly helpful at this time in this space.

The general principles of healing an other self are: 1) it is not you who heals but the Creator, you are just a conduit, in service to the Creator; 2) the person that is the object of healing must accept the entering into his energy system of the healing Love and Light of the One Infinite Creator. You may create those conditions in whatever way feels most comfortable for you. Meditate, if you will.

The last statement/question is more or less correct. We all are connected to others, always, as we are One. However, being aware of the connection greatly increases its efficiency and usability. Thoughts create things, always.

I knew of my strong positive polarity and unusualness of me being here from my earliest memories (I assume from birth). However, there was a period, after 6-7 until 17 or 18 when I had more or less lost my awareness due to the strong distortions of thought created by the youth experiences of this planet. I have regained much ever since then due to the concentrated effort to do so. Seek my brother....

Love to you all.

P.S. Serdgiam, I will answer your previous request my brother, I have not forgotten. It just needs me to be alone for awhile and concentrate on it. I have been traveling the last few days and I stop for awhile. Please, excuse me for this.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hello Brother,

Is drinking or smoking a 'sin' of life which will 'demote' us in the grand scheme of inter-dimensional life (3rd vs. 4th dimensions, etc.)? Please say no, please say no... lol

I would be interested in any thoughts you have relating to this subject.
edit on 5-8-2013 by Euphony because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Dont worry about it.

Maybe a pi further into your cycle, we can have a different discussion.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
BrotherofSorrow,
What advice can you offer this fellow ATS member whose spirit, so obviously, is suffering greatly?
He speaks from his heart in what appears to be painful honesty on this concurrent thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Euphony
Hello Brother,

Is drinking or smoking a 'sin' of life which will 'demote' us in the grand scheme of inter-dimensional life (3rd vs. 4th dimensions, etc.)? Please say no, please say no... lol

I would be interested in any thoughts you have relating to this subject.
edit on 5-8-2013 by Euphony because: (no reason given)

Hello my brother,

That is all I can say.... I'm kidding.

There is nothing inherently wrong with any addiction whatsoever. It is what you learn or do not learn from it that matters. All occurences in our lives are lessons, deep ones, but still lessons. There is not such requirement, not to have addictions in order to "ascend" if I may use this so popular term.

There are also no sins, but only our judgement for our actions that would create a "sin", in our minds only. Understand, no one judges you but you - this is so, so misunderstood and has caused such extreme trouble on this beloved planet... To tell you the truth my brother, I feel psychologial and spiritual pain whenever people start "seriously talking about sins" and judgement and so on. I feel powerless to interfere in such moments as no one has asked me to interfere, nor has asked a question to me so I cannot say anything.

The One Infinite Creator loves you in a way you cannot even imagine. I cannot even imagine it.

I hope I have cleared a point here. Love to you all.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
BrotherofSorrow,
What advice can you offer this fellow ATS member whose spirit, so obviously, is suffering greatly?
He speaks from his heart in what appears to be painful honesty on this concurrent thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hello my brother,

I can see the pain of my brother. There is much I can say to him. However, he needs to request it first. I cannot interfere.

I am sorry for this. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hello, I will consider you a friend, until you prove otherwise.

I am not sure how to start, so I will start with this:

I normally avoid mirrors, as much as humanly possible. I use the mirror when I must shave, that is about it. Today, I spent somewhere between 30 mins to an hour staring into my own eyes. I do not recognize the man looking back at me. If I was armed, I might have shot, I had to restrain myself from putting my fist through the imposter's face, mostly because I am all out of butterfly stitches. What do you make of that?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hello again BrotherofSorrow,

I'm happy to see your still keeping up with answering questions. I've read through the whole thread and it has been a very interesting read.

You've explained the ghost phenomena, but I'd like to know more about the other entities that exist throughout our sphere. In particular, what do you know about "shadow people?" While ghost-like, these entities are believed to be different than typical apparitions and contact with them usually seems to be a negetive experience.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Hello, I will consider you a friend, until you prove otherwise.

I am not sure how to start, so I will start with this:

I normally avoid mirrors, as much as humanly possible. I use the mirror when I must shave, that is about it. Today, I spent somewhere between 30 mins to an hour staring into my own eyes. I do not recognize the man looking back at me. If I was armed, I might have shot, I had to restrain myself from putting my fist through the imposter's face, mostly because I am all out of butterfly stitches. What do you make of that?

Hello my brother or siter,

It is a very interesting phenomenon you describe, shared by many people. Let me share something with you.

I have spent much time staring into my eyes in the mirror too my brother. However, I like mirrors myself and I also like what I see in there, I have accepted and understood it as much as I can from the position I am in at this now.

When I look into my eyes continuously, what I see is not the human shell I have now, I see the infinity within, you might say a different person but the same too. I see the one infinite creator. I can see it when i look into the eyes of any of our brothers and sisters. This is due to the acceptance and the relative understanding of onenness.

If you are afraid or do not like who/what you see in your eyes, it means that there are some major things that you have not accepted, understood and forgiven in yourself. I can guess that the same qualities you have and do not like/accept, you see in others all the time and your appreciation of those qualities in others fades rapidly once you see them.

Seek my brother, seek. Seek what it is you do not accept and find out why, then balance it with the opposite understanding but accept that it is a part of your life, and be joyfull that you have been presented with the opportunity of a good mirror
The mirrors we see in others and ourselves are the greatest gift/love of the Creator. Understanding this with your being would accelerate your evolution exponentially.

I hope I have been of some service. I'm still on the road. Love to you all.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kalmah
Hello again BrotherofSorrow,

I'm happy to see your still keeping up with answering questions. I've read through the whole thread and it has been a very interesting read.

You've explained the ghost phenomena, but I'd like to know more about the other entities that exist throughout our sphere. In particular, what do you know about "shadow people?" While ghost-like, these entities are believed to be different than typical apparitions and contact with them usually seems to be a negetive experience.

Thanks

Thank you for reading the whole thread. I hope you have taken my advice and read it with a grain of salt meaning that you allow within only that which resonates with you while you read it and leave the rest to fall aside, as if never read.

I am aware of the Shadow People phenomenon. I cannot say specifically who they are. However, I can say what they are to some degree.

You should understand that there are many entities present withing the so-called astral levels of our planet. They have various purposes. Some you might perceive as negative in nature others as positive. However, all have a common purpose - to be teach/learners and learn/teachers, exactly as us. There are those entities that do indeed feed on the vibration of fear emitted from us. However, do not be alarmed please. The only way an entity of any sorts can become a part of your experience is if you invite it with your actions, thoughts, words and emotions. If the entity appears, it means it is a lesson for you. If you will, love this opportunity and the entity itself thus incorporating it in a balanced fashion into your being. After you "balance" the experience and have accepted and forgiven it, it shall happen to you no more. Such is the way of balancing with everything.

I hope I have been of some small service. Thank you for the question my brother.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join