It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Wanderer" Speaks Out - Q and A on universal questions

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solmani
Who is Yahweh/Jehovah?

What is meant by, "Son of Man"?

What does the swastika really symbolize?

Tell us the truth about Adolf Hitler.

edit on 31-7-2013 by Solmani because: (no reason given)

Hello my brother or sister,

You have posed some questions, that although unclear (can mean to ask many things) will be attempted at answering, to some degree.

1) Yahweh is a 6th density entity that is an integral part of our Earth planetary history. It is an entity that is of positive orientation, in general. However, due to its great desire to increase the rate of and speed of consciousness vibration progression on this planet, introduced concepts of thought to groups of entities present on this planet in the past. The concepts were introduced mainly in the form of channelling. However, at the time of introduction, a group of negative entities polluted the channel, thus making the concepts more negative than positive. The Yahweh entity has been involved in our planet's history in other ways as well, becoming in effect, a part of our karma.

2) Jehovah or Jehovih are basically Wanderers of positive orientation that have come to this planet long ago.

3) I do not know in what reference you are asking about the expression "Son of Man".

4) The swastika symbolizes the infinity and cyclical nature of creation. It has been used to symbolize many other things as well, however. Whatever it symbolizes to you, is correct.

5) The "truth" about Adolf can only be stated by himself most accurately - ask him/her when you have the opportunity, next time you are in time/space. However, what I can say about this entity is that he was, in general, of a more positive than negative orientation.

Adolf genuinly wanted to serve his people, having seen the perceived lack of fairness after WWI. However, using the means he used, accumulating power and using the methods of manipulation on a mass level, became greatly confused in his path and ultimatelly polarized in the negative sense. In effect, by doing to others what he thought best for them, using his own bias of "best", served himself. However, since he did not intend to serve himself, he did not gain much polarization in the negative sense as well as in the positive.

I hope I have been of some service.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BrotherOfSorrow

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm_Shift
#1 – can you explain the law of confusion?

#2 – please correct me if I am wrong. 1st , 2nd and 3rd density entities live within our current dimension. The “3rd” dimension. We can see and interact with these entities. Where do 4th density entities exist? Is it within this dimension? If so, where are they? If not, in what dimension do they exist? Similarly, where do 5th, 6th and 7th density entities exist?

#3 – does the existence of the higher self (within 6th density) mean we exist in 2 places at once? One in human form (3rd density), one in 6th density? If so, does the 6th density higher self have to wait until we have caught up with it before entering 7th?

#4 – do we enter into 4th as individuals or as a social memory complex? If as individuals, when do we enter a social memory complex?

#5 – is there anything in particular in the Ra Material which we should take notice of?

I will be away for a couple of hours, so that will probably be my last post for now. I will attempt to answer your questions.

1) The Law of Confusion is a distortion of the Law of One and a further distortion of the Law of Free Will. It basically means that in order to choose in the real sense, you need to be confused as to your understanding of yourself and the choices you can make. Only in that way, can you believe that the illusion you reside in is real and thus your experiences are real. The Law of Confusion becomes less in effect as you progress further in your seeking within the various densities of Creation.

2) In 3rd density, we can perceive 1st and 2nd density as well. This is so, as to allow us to extend our services towards the entities of these densities. 4th density entities exist in the same space, but in a different time and density within the same space. While in 3rd density, we cannot perceive them due to us having to make the choices of 3rd density behind a "veil" . We can interact with them only through the properties of the mind, with discipline and concentrated will to do that. The same principle applies to the other densities but to a lesser degree due to the increased understanding of the Creation.

3) In effect, it means exactly that as well as other things. The 6th density self does not have to wait for anything, since time is an illusion and infinite. This means that the 6th density higher self can wait by going further. Also, it furthers its own vibration by being of service to the self in 3rd density. It sounds like a paradox, I know.

4) We enter into 4th density as individuals but with a hightened sense of onenness with the others. The sense of oneness is explored further in much more depth during 4th density and the other densities following. This exploration leads to the eventual forming of a "Social Memory Complex" during the later 4th density.

5) You should take notice to anything in the Ra Material that resonates with you my brother. That is the principle to use when dealing with any material.

I hope I have been of some service in answering these questions.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Thank you.

I thank you as well my brother or sister.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMTAT

Tiamat:

The inscription on the artifact in your possession is Runic/Ancient South Arabic (Yemeni). The moon (represented by the character for "the waters") is depicted in direct opposition to the sun.
edit on 31-7-2013 by Solmani because: (no reason given)

Thank you so much, Solmani.
May I ask: Is there more you can tell me regarding these symbols and/or their translation?
The purpose of this artifact eludes me still.
-TAT

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Dear BrotherOfSorrow,
Thank you for your kind reply; welcome back to your thread...it appears that it is not yet finished with you.

As per your question, the artifact was excavated either from Chersonnissos in the Aegean...or Chersonesos in the Crimea.

Again, dear Brother, much appreciation.
In Ra.
-TAT

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Good to see you back at work, in service to others, Brother of Sorrow.

Here's the full movie series, "Spirit Science."

It's a powerful video, that may resonate with those who sense a spiritual awakening.

Peace on Earth.

edit on 31-7-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Thank You and welcome back
Please check back when you can, I feel we are only just getting started.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheEgo

A person who is decisive about the sun and other planets orbiting around the earth is still confused.

Really? About what exactly are they confused?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starcrossd
Thank You and welcome back
Please check back when you can, I feel we are only just getting started.

That is all I can say.

Love to you all.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Glad to see you back, Brother.

-Does hair have an importance? If so, what would a 'haired' person be able to do that a 'bald' person would not?

-I aint no Einstein, but... let's talk Time: I still believe time really exists, as in not just an illusion. My thought is, if there is any kind of change in any form, time exists (point A to point B.. I was there, now I am here). To go from one thing to another HAS to include a measurement to time, right? Even if time is measured or felt differently in other dimensions, it seems like it has to exist. Here are a couple examples I'm thinking: different dementions include a version of time to pass from one demention to another through out carnations, and also, if everything is meant to happen for a reason then the future is planned thus creating a past and a future. Any of that make sense? Can you please explain how there could be change or learning within the universe or super consciousness but that not constitute as a measurement of time?

-Is time travel possible? To past and future?
Thanks.
edit on 1-8-2013 by Euphony because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Euphony
Glad to see you back, Brother.

-Does hair have an importance? If so, what would a 'haired' person be able to do that a 'bald' person would not?

-I aint no Einstein, but... let's talk Time: I still believe time really exists, as in not just an illusion. My thought is, if there is any kind of change in any form, time exists (point A to point B.. I was there, now I am here). To go from one thing to another HAS to include a measurement to time, right? Even if time is measured or felt differently in other dimensions, it seems like it has to exist. Here are a couple examples I'm thinking: different dementions include a version of time to pass from one demention to another through out carnations, and also, if everything is meant to happen for a reason then the future is planned thus creating a past and a future. Any of that make sense? Can you please explain how there could be change or learning within the universe or super consciousness but that not constitute as a measurement of time?

-Is time travel possible? To past and future?
Thanks.
edit on 1-8-2013 by Euphony because: (no reason given)

Hello my dear brother or sister,

Hair does not have much importance in terms of abilities of the person. However, if you have long hair, this may slightly improve your ability receive and send all sorts of vibrations using the brain.

About time. It is a very difficult concept to grasp from the point of view we currently have here. Time exists and is one and infinite at the same time. However, there is an illusion in effect that time is linear and finite.

For example, while in time/space(metaphysical) as opposed to space/time (physical), you would perceive time as voluminous and space as linear - a reciprocity is in effect. Thus, if you travel there, you effectively travel through time - forward, backward or in the different nows (
). The concept of time as being voluminous and linear in the 2 different places (space/time and time/space) is needed in order to create this Creation that is based on vibration/motion. The illusion that time is linear is needed to measure "progress" of understanding. Thus, you perceive, past, future and now. In reality, there is only now... You can just be in any now you need to be. Hence, the very ancient wisdom to "be in the now"

Also, to clarify about whether time is planned. It is not exactly planned. There are only patterns of probability where every possible outcome exists. The choices we make would determine what outcome we will perceive, exactly.

I hope I have somewhat clarified the confusion with time. Please ask further if that is not the case.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Please tell about the origins of the moon, about lunar influences and of the polarity of the ancient and present-day cults that worship it.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Please tell about the origins of the moon, about lunar influences and of the polarity of the ancient and present-day cults that worship it.

I know very little about the moon as a whole. What I am sure about is that it is not our natural satelite. It was placed there some time ago. Any body within the galaxy has influence on us. We are one and interconnected.

I am not aware of the cults that worship it. Honestly, I've read some things but that is all. You have probably read more than me.

I am sorry for not being able to serve you in sufficiently answering your questions. There are substantial limits to my understanding.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
OP, I would still be interested in hearing your response to my last post to you.

You seem to have skipped it.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Do you have any favourite movies, and what then ?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I acknowledge your invitation to engage further in pedantic discourse.

Originally posted by PuterMan

A person who is decisive about the sun and other planets orbiting around the earth is still confused.

Really? About what exactly are they confused?

About what exactly are you confused which required a query?

Given currently available observations:
- "unable to ... act with understanding and intelligence"
- "exhibiting an inability to understand"
- "disoriented with regard to one's sense of ... place"

Holds when including exploring the thought game of the observable universe as a perception of a single point turned inside out (thus the earth... or from our vantage... very very near it aka each of our individual selves... being the "center(s)"). Cue!
edit on 1-8-2013 by ErgoTheEgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Euphony
-I aint no Einstein, but... let's talk Time: I still believe time really exists, as in not just an illusion. My thought is, if there is any kind of change in any form, time exists (point A to point B.. I was there, now I am here). To go from one thing to another HAS to include a measurement to time, right? Even if time is measured or felt differently in other dimensions, it seems like it has to exist.

Time is a measurement of difference in the same way length is a measurement of difference.

Mile is measurement of difference (distance) between two "locations" at the same "moment".
Year is measurement of difference (distance) between two "moments" at the same "location".

Length = Difference at the "moment" of 2012 between "locations" New York and Los Angeles.
Time = Difference at the "location" of New York between "moments" 1972 and 2012.

Difference at the "observation" between "points" A and B.

Thus the OP's comment about Time having topology and volume in the same way space does... and how "navigating the terrain of time" might be more readily visualized, sorta.

edit on 1-8-2013 by ErgoTheEgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrotherOfSorrow

I know very little about the moon as a whole. What I am sure about is that it is not our natural satelite. It was placed there some time ago. Any body within the galaxy has influence on us. We are one and interconnected.

I am not aware of the cults that worship it. Honestly, I've read some things but that is all. You have probably read more than me.

I am sorry for not being able to serve you in sufficiently answering your questions. There are substantial limits to my understanding.

Can you please expound on your comments about the moon not being our natural satellite and it being placed there some time ago? Placed by whom, for what purpose? (ETs monitoring earth?)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by seasoul
Good to see you back at work, in service to others, Brother of Sorrow.

Here's the full movie series, "Spirit Science."

It's a powerful video, that may resonate with those who sense a spiritual awakening.

Peace on Earth.

edit on 31-7-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

Thanks for this video! I'm only an hour and a half through the 4hours, but every chapter/lesson is really really good and I will definitely finish.

Have to say it again... This is one of my all-time favorite forum threads!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join