It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Wanderer" Speaks Out - Q and A on universal questions

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hello, BrotherOfSorrow...

This question may be outside your charge or purview and, if so, I apologize in advance.

First, please allow me to add that your answers and your attitude reflect genuine compassion; there is joy and wisdom in your replies to those seeking answers from your wanderings within your delightful thread.

Thank you for your kindness and your dedication to the seeking of truth by others, as well as your own kindness in your sincere sharing.

Below are links to a thread which has had my attention for some time now; it is lengthy, full of much insight, analysis and conjecture by many others here.

This thread concerns an ancient and quite genuine artifact which has come into my possession years ago.Yet, in spite of all mentioned above, this artifact, it's translation and it's meaning continues to remain a mystery.
Ergo, my question to you, Brother:
Are you familiar with this artifact...and, if so, are you able to offer a translation?

Additional links with images:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again, thank you for your service to others.
-TAT

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ismail
For an enlightened being...

Am I? Huh.

...you seem to be struggling hard with philosophy.

Am I? Huh.

The only truth is that there is no truth.

The only wisdom is that there is no wisdom.

I do enjoy grooving to the philosophical equivalent of pop song quotes!

That's wisdom. Admitting that we are...

The only truth is that there is no truth.

The only wisdom is that there is no wisdom.

Is it true that "That's wisdom." And is it wise "Admitting (the truth) that we are..."

Were you speaking a wise truth or "just saying stuff"?

To some, the lullaby is resting in insignificance and all the comfort that comes with it.
edit on 29-7-2013 by ErgoTheEgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by ErgoTheEgo

Confusion only arises if you allow uncertainty to become indecision. There is no confusion if your actions are decisive even if they are wrong.

I used to be indecisive, now I am not so sure

Fake it till ya make it, eh?

You are speaking more to the state of being conflicted.

A person who is decisive about the sun and other planets orbiting around the earth is still confused.
edit on 29-7-2013 by ErgoTheEgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
My grandad always told me never trust anyone trying to tell you the truth in these matters because no man can know the truth and those truth sellers always have a hidden agenda.
Wise old fella he was and I will take his advice once again.
Nice try OP but no cigar.

Agreed... Grandad was wise for sure....

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by fenson76

Hello my brother or sister,

I have been absent from ATS for a few days and I apologize. I did not expect there to be a continuation of the thread. I would just like to say that I saw that you have a more balanced understanding of what I meant with my words.

I thank you for this.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl

Originally posted by BrotherOfSorrow
reply to post by Serdgiam

Hello my dear friend,
I really hope you are not looking to me for any answers because I do not have them. I am totally fallible and have much to experience to understand truly the things we are discussing. I am not an authority, nor a guru, nor a messiah nor a wise person. People asking me questions and totally accepting my answers as truth would not be beneficial for any one of us, I feel.

I'm not quite sure that I understand.
You're NOT an 'authority', 'guru', 'messiah' or 'a wise person'....and accepting your answers as truth would NOT be 'beneficial'....and am I the only person who noticed that this thread is in the "Jokes, Puns and Pranks" section?
Just more questions....
jacygirl

Hello my dear brother or sister,

Your undestanding is yours only. The thread being in the jokes section was explained in a post earlier. Please find it for more information.

I thank you.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Ohhh...okay. Thanks Cirque!
(Didn't realize that had happened, lol)
jacygirl

Hello again,

I apologize, I didn't see the next posts. I go one by one, not reading the next ones.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheomExperience

Originally posted by BrotherOfSorrow

The issue with official contact has created a great stir and controversy in the recent history of this planet. This is due to many reasons but let me list the most important ones.

The great increase of the so-called UFO activity during the 40's and 50's continuing through now has created an awareness shift on the planet. Its primary purpose was to create a feeling of mystery and awe at the Creation. It was also aimed at creating a desire in those that have the eyes to see to seek the purpose of the phenomenon, thus accelerating their journey towards completing the lessons of the current density. It is a type of contact in itself but is created in such a way, as to have no tangible proof about it. This enables those that do not want this knowledge and seeking to not pay attention to it, dismissing it as "crap" and not real. However, those had the affinity towards this type of knowledge had the opportunity to seek it further by examining the phenomenon. This is a very good example of being of service with respect to the free will of the entire planet.

Unfortunately or fortunately, the phenomenon itself was hijacked by the powers of this world. They used it to create even further confusion and in this way decreasing its effectiveness. Also, what they have done is create movies and books having the almost general concept of "any civilization from space that can reach us would be so powerful that the only thing it may want from us is enslavement or the planet, or both".

Conditions such as these have created a great variety of feelings toward contact. Thus, a great part of the planet does not want contact at all and fears it or does not believe in its viability at all. Now, you may begin to understand the reluctance of our brothers and sisters of the stars to make official contact. It will be the greatest violation of free will currently possible.

I hope this explains both your questions. Forcing is not desired, thus we are not officially contacted yet.

Thank you for this oportunity.

If they have already made contact in the past that did not go so well, now this phenomena has been hijacked and used against the unknowing population, then who will take responsibility for this mess and correct it?
I do not mean any disrespect here but are you not using the term "free will" as a form of denial to avoid certain things.

If i mentally trick someone into giving me their "free will" is that acceptable because that is a pretty easy loop hole given the current mental state of the "average" person? It sounds like "free will" just another label for manipulating the mind. If i told people the paint is wet is wet they would likely touch it to see if i was telling the truth, but if i mention a sky daddy enforcing the rules of the universe some would believe me without question

I can see your point about free will. As I mentioned earlier, free will as a concept in this world has been much misuderstood and, might I say, polluted in its meaning.

To manipulate someone into freely doing something that will be of service to the entity manipulating is a self-service concept. As I said, intention is paramount in determining polarization. Please, take that thought as you will.

And yes, it is a pretty easy "loop hole". The current confusion on the planet has been facilitated by the so-called "TPTB" in order to be easier for them to polarize towards the self-service or negative.

Peace and love to you.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm_Shift
BrotherOfSorrow

A few more questions...

1)
What do you mean by "karma must be played out"? How does that affect every day people on earth moving from 3rd to 4th?

2)
Can you explain the Laws of the Universe. The Law of Attraction, for example? What does it mean for the average "soul" on planet earth?

Define each law, if you will, and why we should, as 3rd dimensional "souls", follow these laws?

3)
Thanks for the explanations of densitys! Can you now talk about dimensions? do they over lap at all? How do densitys and dimensions fit together?

4)
Can you define a "higher self"? Do you have one? What is their purpose?

5)
Does anything matter at all? Will we find ourselves in the end? If so, should we care? About anything?

edit on 27-7-2013 by Paradigm_Shift because: (no reason given)

1) Unfortunately, I do not remember in what reference "karma must be played out" was used. However, let me give my understanding as I feel the question you ask. The planet itself has accummulated what can be termed karma. It is a form of tension within the planet's energy systems that needs balance. This is happenning currently. Open your eyes towards the current "planetary changes" that are happenning and you will more clearly see. It affects everyday people on earth today because the same people have created a part of this same karma. They have their own lessons to complete.

In order to move to another major set of lessons, every entity should have learned the lessons started. Thus, karma must be played out.

2) The laws of the Universe are many. However, it may be stated that there is one law - All is one. It is an extremely simplistic way of explaining that which is. From this law, come all of the other so-called laws of creation as distortions or extrapolations of this law. I will answer your specific question about the Law of Attraction. For other laws, please ask specifically.

The Law of Attraction is to a great degree, the Law of Free Will. It simply states that you will attract in your scope of experience whatever you desire through your actions and thoughts. Any entity, no matter the density it experiences, will always follow these laws due to the fact that the Creation itself was and continues to be created by these laws. In other words, you may create anything according to these laws.

3) Densities and dimensions are the same thing. However, density is a somewhat better term that can be used for the description of the intensity of light in every major set of experiences. There are densities within densities. Thus, it may be said that there are dimensions of the densities within the densities. Please ask further for more clarification.

4) Every each of us has a higher self. The higher self is us but in the 6th density. In effect, our 6th density self comes back through time to help us reach the level it is at. In effect, this guarantees our reaching of the 6th density of experience - that of Unity between love and wisdom.

5) Everything matters as much as it matters to you my brother. You create your own experience. It is not possible not to find yourself, eventually. There is no time and we have all the time to make our choices. All is well.

I am sorry for being so slow, but I am at work as well. Good thing I work from home, otherwise this thread will have no continuation

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Who is Yahweh/Jehovah?

What is meant by, "Son of Man"?

What does the swastika really symbolize?

Tell us the truth about Adolf Hitler.

edit on 31-7-2013 by Solmani because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoundAbout
reply to post by BrotherOfSorrow

Thanks for an interesting thread. I have a few questions, please:

1) If you believe everything you've said, why did you choose the name "BrotherOfSorrow?" Why not choose "BrotherOfJoy?" Are you sad? If so, why?

2) How does one use thought to cure a disease (e.g., cancer was mentioned in one of the posts)? What is the exact process?

3) How would one know or guess that s/he is close to the 4th density?

4) If the Creator created everything/everyone to know himself (herself?), what's left that isn't known? I mean, creation has existed for a long time, haven't all possibilities been exhausted by now?

Thanks for your response.

1) The name BrotherofSorrow is aimed at depicting the purpose of me being here, on the planet and on ATS. As I explained earlier, the sorrow, confusion, anger and pain was heard by us and we had to answer the call for help. Hence, we can be called The Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow. I have actually read this name of us somewhere and felt it is quite accurate for the current situation. Answering the call of sorrow is a joy for me. You can probably sense the irony.

2) The curring of any disease can be done in many ways. I will mention 2 ways that have been used on this planet before. One way is to understand the reason for the occurence of disbalance within the self leading to disease. After that to forgive the reason, balance it and love it and the disease itself for presenting you with the opportunity for learning. This may not always lead to curring within the incarnation but will definitely balance the karma connected to the reason of the disease. This can be done through meditation.

Second way is to allow an adept energetic healer to use him/herself as a conduit for the entering of intelligent energy into the energy system of the sick person. This may not always work in 3rd density. It depends on the level of disbalance within the sick entity.

3) If we talk about 4th density positive understanding, one can determine if he/she is ready for it by analyzing the way he/she sees the Creation in the being of his/her brothers and sisters. If you find yourself more and more thinking of how to be of service to your other selves and start seeing the other selves as self, you are on the right track. You will know for sure, when you end the current incarnation. However, this can be felt within.

4) The Creator, as we, is infinite. Thus, we were created to be co-creators, being infinite, in order to understand ourself within a current paradigm of Creation. There are infinitely many other Creations. Thus, it may be viewed that the Creator will never know itself entirely or paradoxically, has always known itself entirely since there is no time. I understand that this may be confusing. It will become more easily understood and paradox removed at a later time in all of our lives.

I hope I have been of service. Thank you for these opportunities.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
he is not coming back..
who can blame him actually.
the jokes forum..really?
shame on you mods...
shame on you...

I am back. I finished on Sunday for 2 reasons. I saw that there were no responses for a given time, thus thinking that the thread is over. I was wrong, apparently or which I am gratefull. 2 reason is that I am working and it is not possible for me to dedicate full time.

I am not concerned with the thread being in the jokes forum. It does not matter, at least to me.

I thank you for the words.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taunos

I really like you initiative and it seems that a lot of your knowledge matches my knowledge. I feel I could talk with you for hours about these subjects.

I'm curious about your understanding on the reincarnation topic. Feel free to lecture on the subject

Regards

I thank you for the kind words. My understanding on the incarnation topic is many faceted. I am unsure where to start. I will try. I do not want to lecture though, sounding as if I am an authority. I can just mention some major points according to my understanding.

Reincarnation happens in order for us to choose certain lessons and work on them more or less exclussively. The forgetting phenomenon in 3rd density exists in order for us not to get too distracted, if I might say, and work on lessons "programmed" in the incarnation. It is an extension of free will. It is also done and "judged" only by ourselves. In effect, we love ourselves so much that we would not allow for a lesson to be unresolved and unlearned, hence the effect of karma is reinforced.

For more information, please ask further and more specifically.

Thank you for this opportunity.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAnarchist

The music and the clip is beautiful. I cannot express what I felt listening it....

I already gave an answer to the question about music. Please find it. If you cannot find it, please tell me and I shall answer again.

Love to all of you, my dear brothers and sisters.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by HairlessApe

OP, I have three questions.

1. In four sentences or less, could you provide a brief description of what your "truth" is, and what it purports to do/achieve?

1. What separates you from the hundreds of other people who claim to "hold the truth" but can't prove it?

2. Why can't you provide evidence of your "truth" via scientific methodology?

edit on 28-7-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

I will attempt to answers your questions.

1) My truth is that our understanding of ourselves and the Creation is never ending and never complete. That is why I and all of you are here, at this time and space. What I would like to achieve with giving answers to questions is to present my understanding on concepts of a universal nature. I have explained my total purpose for being here before, in other posts.

2) Nothing, we are one.

3) Much of what has been said in the previous posts is provable to a great degree. You can read Dewey B. Larson's physics, if you have the time and motivation to do it. I did not offer it before, because I did not want to say that this or that material is better or worse. You need to find your own proof and truth my brother or sister.

Thank you for this opportunity.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Euphony
How can one have free will if everything happens for a reason? Aren't you 'forced' into things rather than 'choosing'? It would then only be an illusion of choice.?

What happens to us is a direct or indirect answer to our thoughts, feelings and actions. We are not forced to do anything, except by our thoughts, feelings and actions. However, usually, we are not aware of what will happen if we think, feel or do this or that. If we always were, there will not be any genuine choice since we will know exactly what will happen and no this illusion we live in will not look to us real, but only a game that will wear off pretty quickly. There will not be any real exploration of the self, since mos of the time we will choose only that which will give us the most convenience. In this way, there will be no real movement towards knowing ourselves in every light.

And yes, it may be said that the choice is an illusion in some respect, because this choice has already been made since there is no time - it is infinite and one.

Thank you for the question, it was very good.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starcrossd
Hello brotherofsorrow,
Thank you for starting this thread and sharing your insights with us.

You mentioned earlier about meditation from a young age as being helpful in 'breaking through the veil' so to speak. I did not start early bit have been on this path awhile. I have had some success but have found that usually after a profound spiritual experience, I cannot 'find my way back' to that state, no matter what I try. I have often wondered if it is my higher self blocking me as you mentioned, but, if so, why does it continue? Why are we blocked from only trying to learn how to help and learning how to be our best selves?

And.. a question I had for Initiate that did not get answered was; What exactly is Dark Energy? I feel like it is part of the black hole and creation cycle but can't really grasp the meaning.

Thanks for your time and energy.

Starting meditation at any period of life is beneficial, at least eventually. The piercing of the forgetting is not always beneficial, however. It may be seen that very often, the higher self or your guide/s will block the information from your subconscious and superconscious mind, to some degree, in order not to confuse you further and put you in a wrong direction.

Whenever you have a profound experience, your entire being is put in a state as to help you analyze what has happenned and why. Also, going back to the previous state in meditation MAY (stressing may) be a step back, rather than a step forward. Continue to ask yourself the questions you asked and you will definitely get an answer. It will be an answer that only you can understand.

About what you call Dark Energy. If I understand you correctly, you are asking about the popular term Dark Matter. Dark Matter is all the densities of creation that we currently cannot perceive, from our current density. There is no emptiness in the Creation.

Please ask further for more clarification. Thank you for this opportunity.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
#1 – can you explain the law of confusion?

#2 – please correct me if I am wrong. 1st , 2nd and 3rd density entities live within our current dimension. The “3rd” dimension. We can see and interact with these entities. Where do 4th density entities exist? Is it within this dimension? If so, where are they? If not, in what dimension do they exist? Similarly, where do 5th, 6th and 7th density entities exist?

#3 – does the existence of the higher self (within 6th density) mean we exist in 2 places at once? One in human form (3rd density), one in 6th density? If so, does the 6th density higher self have to wait until we have caught up with it before entering 7th?

#4 – do we enter into 4th as individuals or as a social memory complex? If as individuals, when do we enter a social memory complex?

#5 – is there anything in particular in the Ra Material which we should take notice of?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Hello, BrotherOfSorrow...

This question may be outside your charge or purview and, if so, I apologize in advance.

First, please allow me to add that your answers and your attitude reflect genuine compassion; there is joy and wisdom in your replies to those seeking answers from your wanderings within your delightful thread.

Thank you for your kindness and your dedication to the seeking of truth by others, as well as your own kindness in your sincere sharing.

Below are links to a thread which has had my attention for some time now; it is lengthy, full of much insight, analysis and conjecture by many others here.

This thread concerns an ancient and quite genuine artifact which has come into my possession years ago.Yet, in spite of all mentioned above, this artifact, it's translation and it's meaning continues to remain a mystery.
Ergo, my question to you, Brother:
Are you familiar with this artifact...and, if so, are you able to offer a translation?

Additional links with images:

Again, thank you for your service to others.
-TAT

I read some parts of the links you gave. I am not familiar with this artifact, unfortunately. I am also unsure of the translations of the symbols. I also do not feel that I am the right person to comment on the artifact at all. If I can get an accurate translation, as well as a period and place that it is found, I will be able to speculate - that is all.

Thank you my brother or sister.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Tiamat:

The inscription on the artifact in your possession is Runic/Ancient South Arabic (Yemeni). The moon (represented by the character for "the waters") is depicted in direct opposition to the sun.
edit on 31-7-2013 by Solmani because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join