It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman / Trayvon: Yeah, I'm sick of it too, but one Video you HAVE to see...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by WonderBoi

It wasn't Zimmerman's place to make that determination, WAS IT? Believe what you want to believe. Your guy was no saint and certainly not God. God doesn't need our help. We need HIS! A.S.A.P. Zombies are coming!

It certainly was his place to make that determination. That’s what neighbor watch is for!

I didn’t say he was a saint but he was well within his rights as an American to follow and report suspicious activity. It was also his RIGHT to defend himself. Case closed….no racial component.

Where is the civil rights trial???? Where is it?????
Save the flag waving. I'm an "American", too. As an "American" i have the RIGHT to disagree, and be ashamed. The system "works", when the system wants to work. George had connections in that system. Connections me and you don't have, as "Americans". DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME NOW?

"They" gave Y.O.U. a show. Taaaaah-Daaaaaaaah

If you want to know my "official stance" on this topic, it goes like this: TOTAL PSY-OP. I'm just playing the other side of the coin. My gut tells me ALL SIDES are in on it. Almost like a "reality tv show". TRUST NOTHING! MSM, internet, magazines, music, EVERYTHING has been manipulated. You're no longer citizens. You're consumers. Slaves with toys.

All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages. William Shakespeare
I'm not sure if people are trying to wake up, or just too busy to even bother.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

How do you know? You are speculating and talking about facts!? Lol. I watched the video. I don't care about the slant and bias of the video. I think for myself. Try it sometime.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222
reply to post by seabag

I suggested no such thing. I said "If an officer had approached Martin would there have been a physical altercation?"

Zimmerman was told NOT TO FOLLOW MARTIN and NOT TO GET OUT OF HIS CAR by the police dispatcher. The Police!

Not true.....

Dispatcher: Are you following him?

Zimmerman:Yeah.

Dispatcher:Ok, we don't need you to do that.

Zimmerman:Ok.
misterbillohno.newsvine.com...

A $9 per hour dispatcher has no authority to order you to do anything. In this case, there was no ORDER anyway.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Save the flag waving. I'm an "American", too. As an "American" i have the RIGHT to disagree, and be ashamed. The system "works", when the system wants to work. George had connections in that system. Connections me and you don't have, as "Americans". DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME NOW?

Really? That’s a new one.

Please share these connections Zimmerman had. Martin had the POTUS, the AG, NAACP, NBP and the MSM….those are big connections!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The dispatcher is part of the department, they are trained to do a job, they are trained by the POLICE DEPARTMENT who has AUTHORITY to train the gatekeepers, i.e. the dispatcher, quality control for correspondence with officers. When the dispatcher advised Zimmerman not to follow Martin, to stay in his truck and wait for police to arrive, they were following police protocol.

They were following a script of normative behavior designed by the authoritative system of the police.

This system advised Zimmerman NOT TO FOLLOW. To wait by the mailboxes for the police, the people trained to handle these situations properly.
edit on 28-7-2013 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

For $9 a hour, I'd expect him to have a better first question for a caller reporting a "real suspicious person" than "What colour is he? Can you tell if he's black or hispanic?"

Wouldn't a better question have been "How about you describe what he is doing that has aroused your suspicion, and what he is doing now?"?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

The dispatcher is part of the department, they are trained to do a job, they are trained by the POLICE DEPARTMENT who has AUTHORITY to train the gatekeepers, i.e. the dispatcher, quality control for correspondence with officers. When the dispatcher advised Zimmerman not to follow Martin, to stay in his truck and wait for police to arrive, they were following police protocol.

They were following a script of normative behavior designed by the authoritative system of the police.

I just linked the transcript. Zimmerman wasn't ordered not to follow.

Besides, a dispatcher isn't a licensed officer and has no authority over me or you. As a matter of fact, a police officer really can't tell me or you not to walk down the street either.

Stop grasping at straws! The trial is over!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Please share these connections Zimmerman had. Martin had the POTUS, the AG, NAACP, NBP and the MSM….those are big connections!

And none of those would have needed to get involved had Sanford PD treated Zimmerman like a possible murderer, rather than a definite victim.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

As a matter of fact, when Zimmerman disregarded the advice of the police department (as was conveyed to him by the dispatcher) he was being a vigilante, someone with no training to handle these situations. He obviously got in over his head because he didn't take that advice. He obviously got in over his head in other circumstances in his life. He should have stayed put, in his car, and done what he agreed with the dispatcher.

He AGREED to STAY in his car and wait for an officer by the mailboxes. He did not do that and that is half the reason Martin is dead.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

So obviously the kid deserved to die. Yup I get it

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Zimmerman's dad is a retired US Magistrate judge and his mother was a court clerk Source
And to undertand that point, you'll need to go to this ATS THREAD

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

As a matter of fact, when Zimmerman disregarded the advice of the police department (as was conveyed to him by the dispatcher) he was being a vigilante, someone with no training to handle these situations.

Dispatchers are not police officers, they are normal citizens with no authority beyond what you, I, or Zimmerman has. Its a low pay, high turnover rate job. They get minimal training, they do not go to the police academy, nor are they required to have a BS in Criminal Justice like a police officer.

Zimmerman agree to stop following martin, and was walking to find an address to give the dispatcher so they could coordinate the police meeting with him, when martin jumped him.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by D_Mason

Also any small cut on the head will bleed like crazy, sometimes even without pain, esp with adrenaline pumping.

Man, i thought finally an unbiased thread, the OP comes out as some sort of middle man, but just caters to the majority with a video from biased source lol.

OP already had a label picked to start with.

Warning to all those black people going to 7/11, watch your back! A Racist might be packing heat!

Whats the problem exactly? You don't like facts much? I know it stings to find out everything you thought about something was a complete lie perpetuated by disingenuous people with an agenda too push but come to grips my man. The facts support Zimmerman not being a racist by any stretch of the imagination and also supports TM being a person who liked and supported violence.

Theorycrafting doesn't work when you have so many actual facts to digest, come on man, you didn't build that.

I didn't comment on anything butt the head injuries. Getting your head slammed on concrete doesn't leave straight line lacerations.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

that is half the reason Martin is dead.

CAUSE and EFFECT

"If you prove the cause, you at once prove the effect; and conversely nothing can exist without its cause." (Aristotle, Rhetoric)

A cause is WHY something happens.
An effect is WHAT happens.

As you read be a detective. Look for clue words, such as if, then, because, since, and so. Clue words can sometimes signal causes and effects. Read the paragraph below and think about WHAT is happening and WHY it is happening.

Kim woke up early Monday morning because she had so many things to do. Before going to school she decided to make a list.

If I don't make a list I might forget everything, Kim thought. Since walking the dog is Kim's job, she put that first on her list. She would have to take Spot for a short walk, so she wouldn't be late for school. Next on the list was to pack a lunch because her class was going on a field trip to the zoo and they wouldn't be able to eat in the cafeteria today. The last thing on Kim's list was to take her umbrella. Then, if it rained, she would stay dry and still be able to see all the animals at the zoo. This was going to be a great day!
DIRECTIONS: Read each statement below. Think about what the effect is (what happened?). Do you know what the cause is (why it happened)?

Kim woke up early Monday morning.
Kim made a list of the things she needed to do.
Walking the dog was first on Kim's list.
She would take Spot for a short walk.
Kim had to pack a lunch today.
Kim had to remember her umbrella.
REMEMBER: A cause is why something happens and an effect is what happens. New York State Elementary Test Prep SECOND GRADE

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
If some of you are going to talk about a person's PAST image, feast on this one; that i'm sure you'll excuse and say: "Yeah, but"
Truth be told. That's what a "thug" looks like. Typical suspect. However, this is the image they want you to see.

Note to add: I thought TM covered his nose and mouth; as he was slamming GZ's head into the cement? REALLY? Can't tell.
edit on 28-7-2013 by WonderBoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Uh.. because you have an opinion that wouldn't exist in this country if it wasn( pushed by the media for so long. Everything in the case shows your opinions to be wrong. I have a different opinion because I based it on the trial and avoided the media which is something I've done regarding criminal cases since the trial by media of the casey anthony case.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi

Originally posted by Credenceskynyrd

Originally posted by Trubl
Really?!?! When will this ever end. I can deal with Ats slandering a dead kids name and placing another on a pedestal but stop slandering the syrup! Purple drank does not make you paranoid or aggressive it does the opposite, he wasn't on Pcp bath salts or any other aggressive mind altering narcotic.

So now TM's new nick name is "lean maker" huh?
I must have missed the 911 call where Zimmerman reported Trayvon was "leaning" or appeared to be intoxicated. I also missed the part where Trayvon had a prescription bottle of the promethazine w/ codeine in his possession. I was also unaware that possession of Schedule II type drugs carry the death penalty.

We have hard drug laws in The United States as it is we don't need moronic propaganda filling the publics mind. What more do you people want? Trayvon is dead and Zimmerman is free.

don't pretend you "care" for Trayvon
To be honest, i don't care about either. I care about people waking up to the truth. I mean, who was on trial? Trayvon or George??? It seems to me, like Trayvon has been on trial, and dude already received his unjustly sentence.

You care about just the truth? I've never heard a less true statement. Seriously.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Uh.. because you have an opinion that wouldn't exist in this country if it wasn( pushed by the media for so long.
I haven't watched any tv. I'm only basing my opinion on common sense. Common sense tells me GZ is lying. Please explain the above photo, with that little bit of "blood" coming from is nose. A nose that was said to have been "broken" and covered by TM's hand. They could have added more blood and smeared over his face a little more, at least. Geesh. That's terrible.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
If some of you are going to talk about a person's PAST image, feast on this one; that i'm sure you'll excuse and say: "Yeah, but"
Truth be told. That's what a "thug" looks like. Typical suspect. However, this is the image they want you to see.

Note to add: I thought TM covered his nose and mouth; as he was slamming GZ's head into the cement? REALLY? Can't tell.
edit on 28-7-2013 by WonderBoi because: (no reason given)

What is even remotely thuggish about a fat half hispanic/half jewish guy in an orange collared shirt? Yeah that's his driver's license photo NOT a mugshot. Do I need to post the photos of Martin with his gold grill and double middle fingers? Or his gun? Or his drugs?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

LOL common sense tells you GZ is lying? Well that's not common sense. Common sense tells me YOU'RE lying about not watching t.v. There is no way you could see the facts (which you haven't looked at) and watch the trial (which you admittedly didn't watch) and come to your "common sense" conclusion.

What I TRULY love is that your "common sense" tells you that all the police, neighbors, and medics were in on a huge conspiracy to cover up the facts because that's what you imply when you put quote marks around blood as if it weren't blood and when you suggest someone spread more on his face. Snap out of it and in to reality. That is the furthest thing from common sense.
edit on 28-7-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join