It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long Term Birth Control Injection to all Children with BCG

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
May sound a bit harsh but bear with me whilst I explain the pros and Cons to my argument.

What I am suggesting would be to in provide all children at the age of 12 when they have their “BCG” vaccinations a long term "Birth Control" injection, Just because someone can have a child does not necessarily mean that they are fit to have children. I have worked with the public all over the UK in the last two decades and believe me; a high percentage of people should not be allowed to have kids. They don’t give a damn about their children and then these children have children and think they way they were bought up was the right way and thus the cycle goes on.

It seems totally unfair that you have couples unable to have children for whatever reason, and then you have those on benefits, never worked a day in their life having kids like its going out of fashion, and not because they love their children (well not in most cases) but so they can get more money from the tax payer in benefits.

I do honestly believe that you should be taught at School “Child Care or Parenting Classes” and have to pass this exam to be even considered to be allowed to have a child. A licence perhaps, you need a licence in the UK for nearly everything from your dog to your TV and yet you can bare a child f**k its life up for 18 years and no one seems to give a damn.

What are the benefits?

• Would stop all unwanted pregnancies
• Every Child born would be a loved child and would be nurtured into a responsible adult
• Population Control – No need to try a kill of the populace in other ways if we are controlling the birth rate
• Would stop “Crack Heads” having children and being born with an addiction through no fault of their own.

What are the disadvantages?

• Human Rights (but the human right of the child also needs to be considered)
• Government intervention into our family lives
• Could be unfair to poorer people of society if having a job and being able to support your own family was a condition of being unneutered.

I am sure there are a lot more pros and cons to this suggestion.

edit on 26-7-2013 by FireDragonDan because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2013 by FireDragonDan because: The phrase Chemically Neuter was getting the wrong response...

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This is one of the top ten dumbest things I have seen on ATS.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You're a monster.....

2nd line

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Im sure I missed something here because it seems to me that if we neuter ALL kids at 12 then very soon there wont be anymore kids at all as well all be sterile.

*the end of the human species
Id say thats a major Con to add to the list

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FireDragonDan

What your suggesting, as I understand where your coming from. My viewpoint on this is, Hell to the NO~

Some people shouldn't be parents, your absolutely correct. But who are you or anyone else to validate what a "good" parent is? Deeming "you know" or "have seen" bad parents... I've seen a lame duck but I'm no duck master.

I would ask. Are you a parent? What qualifies as a good parent?

I'm a parent. A loving one at that. I love my daughter. Hell having a child in this day and age is hard just on the economical factors that coincide to raising a child? Am I a bad parent because I can't afford a life of luxury but instill strong morales and values in my daughter?

See where I'm going?

Please advise,
edit on 26-7-2013 by sulaw because: improper punctuation

edit on 26-7-2013 by sulaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

You could just make free birth control available to them. No reason to permanently damage them lol.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

I didn't mean to completely sterilise anyone, more like "Birth Control" if at all possible that can be given to anyone as an injection and then undone again with another injection with proven to be fit as a possible parent. Perhaps the word "Nueter" is a tad harsh, more like "Family Planning" but a bit more extreme

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I agree that many people are not fit to breed, but what you're suggesting is ridiculous.

How about better education for young people on the subject of sex?
Better access to birth control.
Etc etc.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilman

But that has proven not to work, so many "Children" and now having babies themselves, and despite the UK having a law in place for under-age sex, its rarely adhered to.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

A bold idea, an even bolder move posting it here.

But no. Imagine the abuse and manipulation of the system and protocols by people who would interject their own values and morals into the system.

Freedom comes with a price. Sometimes we are all free to behave poorly.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

hi Sulaw

You have the gist of what I am saying, perhaps it would be quicker to state who is not going to be a good parent;

* Anyone under the age of 18 (still a child themselves)
* A drug Addict
* A unwanted pregnancy
* And dare i say it, if you cannot afford to have a child, then you shouldn't have one

I see to may kids on the streets these days with no moral compass, i see their parents as my customers and some of these people should not even be allowed to look after pets let alone have kids.

As i said in my opening comments, on the other side of the coin you have a woman who through no fault of her own cannot have a child and would probably make a great mum, and then on the flip side you have people who shouldn't.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The root word of womb in Hebrew is mercy. You will be judged by the same mercy you show to others.

What on earth are people thinking today? Who taught you the solution is yet more laws and regulations? Who taught you that they fix any of the problems which you mention?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Thanks for your comments, I thought i would start my very first thread with a "Bang" and yes I agree with you it would be open to abuse and is one of the cons I should have included.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This wins my daily "Stupidest Post on ATS Award." Have a cookie.

While enjoying your delicious cookie, perhaps you can consider some alternatives to forcibly sterilising young people that don't fit into your rather "rose tinted" world view.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireDragonDan

I didn't mean to completely sterilise anyone, more like "Birth Control" if at all possible that can be given to anyone as an injection and then undone again with another injection with proven to be fit as a possible parent. Perhaps the word "Nueter" is a tad harsh, more like "Family Planning" but a bit more extreme

If you didnt mean "completely sterilise" like the term "chemically neuter" implies you may wish to change the headline while u have time.

The headline as is will not promote debate just reactions.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

And what would you suggest is the solution to unwanted pregnancies, abortion, children born to crack heads etc?

Years ago, folk only had sex in marriage but that has all changed and as such we now have an issue that needs resolving.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I did change the headline by adding (Birth Control, rather than Nueter) but thanks for the advice

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
who the hell are you or anyone else to determine another persons reality, go find your own planet to live on, i hear mars or a moon might suit you well.

oddly as i clicked your thread, i was listening to this

edit on 26-7-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
So you are saying that you trust semi-moronic bureaucrats to control you reproductive rights???
If you give them that power they will just kill you. its much cheaper than neutering

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

O believe me, if I could I would! this place has gone to the dogs!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join