May sound a bit harsh but bear with me whilst I explain the pros and Cons to my argument.
What I am suggesting would be to in provide all children at the age of 12 when they have their “BCG” vaccinations a long term "Birth Control"
injection, Just because someone can have a child does not necessarily mean that they are fit to have children. I have worked with the public all over
the UK in the last two decades and believe me; a high percentage of people should not be allowed to have kids. They don’t give a damn about their
children and then these children have children and think they way they were bought up was the right way and thus the cycle goes on.
It seems totally unfair that you have couples unable to have children for whatever reason, and then you have those on benefits, never worked a day in
their life having kids like its going out of fashion, and not because they love their children (well not in most cases) but so they can get more money
from the tax payer in benefits.
I do honestly believe that you should be taught at School “Child Care or Parenting Classes” and have to pass this exam to be even considered to be
allowed to have a child. A licence perhaps, you need a licence in the UK for nearly everything from your dog to your TV and yet you can bare a child
f**k its life up for 18 years and no one seems to give a damn.
What are the benefits?
• Would stop all unwanted pregnancies
• Every Child born would be a loved child and would be nurtured into a responsible adult
• Population Control – No need to try a kill of the populace in other ways if we are controlling the birth rate
• Would stop “Crack Heads” having children and being born with an addiction through no fault of their own.
What are the disadvantages?
• Human Rights (but the human right of the child also needs to be considered)
• Government intervention into our family lives
• Could be unfair to poorer people of society if having a job and being able to support your own family was a condition of being unneutered.
I am sure there are a lot more pros and cons to this suggestion.
edit on 26-7-2013 by FireDragonDan because: (no reason given)
edit on 26-7-2013 by FireDragonDan because: The phrase
Chemically Neuter was getting the wrong response...