It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Chistie - 'Rand Paul is Dangerous'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama23

“Trolling” the thread. I don’t even know what trolling is.

I’m just expressing my opinion.
Is anything wrong with that?

Is this thread just for Libertarians who kiss Rand Paul’s behind?

Everybody who criticizes your hero is a troll?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

LOL!!!

Hero, far from it. But, whats your true intentions.

How is Rand Paul part of the establishment?? I have asked that question even before your post. But, you want to say that he some part of the News rotation.

When did that happen?? He is talked to only to try and make him look like he is crazy. When it comes to terrorism and the economy. Just like his Dad.

You are probably pretty young and just think that any time someone is brought up in the News they must be part of the establishment. The truth is that the News works it both ways. I dont really have time to debate you if your responses have no depth in them but if you want to continue I can.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

www.godlikeproductions.com...

www.infiniteunknown.net...

www.disclose.tv...

www.dailypaul.com...

I would advise one do their your own research, and stop accepting surface material

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, Maybe the only way Rand can get there is to play the game.

Once he gets there, he has everything he will need to make real change.

It worth a thought!!!

Plus, having Tarpley as your "proof" is.....

Ron tried it the true way and he got railroaded. No matter what an outsider does, he will not Win no matter what. Ron Paul had thousands of people when he went to venues during the Republican caucus and Romney had no body. Some how Romney won the right to run against Obama.

I agree the PTB are in control, but maybe someone needs to be on the inside to take them down.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Seriously Hillary is still going to run and whats even sadder is most people think she will win
its like society just degrades in IQ every 8 years, next after her 8 year into the abyss will society elect a neo con? amazing

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Just so you know, I have seen that video many of times. My research is sound.

My street sense is sound as well. Your about to give up and throw your arms up and say we have no chance. Your ready to vote for whomever is thrown on your voter card. I would hope those like you want a different scenario.

There is a famous saying: Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer!!!

Hopefully Rand is playing that Game!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

I do have the feeling she will Win if the Republican party puts Christie against her. Actually, that would be a guarantee.

The Democrats are scared to have Rand Paul to run against her, just like they were scared to have Ron Paul run against Obama.

I think the Republicans are happy to just hold the Congress. They probably have the discussion ahead of time. The R's from 80 until 2012 have held the office more or close to the same. (not looking it up right now). I am sure there trying to "even" things out.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Hillary won't make bit out of the Democrat primary after Benghazi. Her opponents will roast her over that. It's all hunky dory now, but when the DNC nomination is on the line they will be sharks over that against her. She's toast.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I hope a Rand runs. Especially hope Ted Cruz changes his mind and decides to run for president tho.

No way would I vote for Christie.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
A true "Libertarian" doesn't need security, because they believe that old Franklin quote. ""Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

that's absurd. A smart 'Libertarian' (or anyone else) knows that there are crazy people and thugs in this world who want to make a name for themselves by killing off others. Comeon .... use some common sense.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willtell
Ran Paul, a clueless, ambitious “libertarian” wants to not only return the world to serfdom, but back to the Jim Crow era as well.

Prove that 'Jim Crow' statement. I triple dog dare you to try.

“Trolling” the thread. I don’t even know what trolling is.

It's when a person makes agenda driven wild accusations with no basis in fact and ignores proven evidence that contradicts the drivel that the person has posted.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Well that tells me all I need to know about Christie. Establishment Republican and a NO vote. Rand Paul will still get my vote and I may consider Ted Cruz.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Paul hasn't got a chance of getting any real position of power, the support simply isn't there. He isn't a threat to anybody.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Paul hasn't got a chance of getting any real position of power, the support simply isn't there. He isn't a threat to anybody.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

Then it looks like Republicans will be losing once again in 2016.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Christie is compromised. Either he's a sellout and working an inside deal, or they have something on him and he's caved. He might go against Hillary and toss the election in 2016, or he may have a cut a deal where he gets a senate seat. The election has already been decided so voting isn't an issue, unless theres too big of a difference that they can't swing a 52 to 48 or 51 to 49 upset like they have been doing.
Or.... maybe he's been replaced by a reptilian and the weight loss is to make it easier for them to project a human illusion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join