It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Chistie - 'Rand Paul is Dangerous'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hey fuzzy one, you tell them there may be another bunny coming after ya and keep some space on the Island open! The South Pacific isn't sounding too bad, is it? Paradise, once we all adapt to every single thing, both plant and animal, trying to kill us in one way or another down there.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Libertarianism is dangerous to the twin pillars of ignorance that have been ruling: Communism ("Democrats") and Fascism ("Conservatives"). Im optimistic that the U.S. is gradually evolving toward more and more Freedom and that Rand Paul types will become more and more popular.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I'm really getting sick of this christy cream punk his mouth is bigger then his waist, using scare tactics, shame on him.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Well the populist libertarian lean of some of the Republicans is kinda nice, I will wait to see who the actual Libertarian party puts up front. I voted Libertarian in 08 and 2012...I have my suspicions I will vote Libertarian in 2016...I agree with 85- 90% of the Libertarian platform...can't say that about the typical Republican platform...even if they start "leaning" a little more and more toward libertarian views, they still have quite a way to go to convince me they are for big freedom and small gov.

I will say...I like Rand Paul a lot. I am still a bit skittish of him for his rollover and endorsement of Romney while his dad was still in the hunt...to me, that was low brow and bad form...but that is just me. He will have to continue as he has since the filibuster to keep my attention. I am on his email list if that says anything.

Christie...I'm not sure what to say...he seems like a "wiseguy" wannabe. As far as his rollover and kiss up to Obama...I understand that he was buttering the bread to get to the top of the list on disaster relief...still...it was pathetic to observe.
edit on 7/26/2013 by Damian65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nfflhome

How soon we forget. Rubio voted against Rand Paul. Remember the filibuster regarding the use of drones on American citizens?

Yeah...Rubio came up on the wrong side of that one. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Rubio stood with Paul during the filibuster, taking to the Senate floor on March 6. Casual observers might have thought Rubio shared Paul’s concern about drones. Rubio, however, only said he thinks Paul deserved an answer from the Obama administration over whether a U.S. citizen could be targeted on U.S. soil. No, Attorney General Eric Holder finally answered. That ended Paul’s filibuster and the Senate voted to confirm John Brennan as CIA director. Rubio sided with the majority, choosing not to stand with Rand.

link

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Christie has a very good point. Rand is dangerous. So is the "Libertarian" ideology he brings with him.

I put quote marks around Libertarian because the brand of libertarianism that Rand brings to the table isn't really libertarianism but just selfishness.

You can also tell a lot about a person by the kinds of people they attract to themselves.

And this is the kind of people that Rand surrounds himself with. I must have missed the part of Libertarianism where curb stomping women was deemed acceptable. But it is in Rand's version of Libertarianism.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by beezzer

Hey fuzzy one, you tell them there may be another bunny coming after ya and keep some space on the Island open! The South Pacific isn't sounding too bad, is it? Paradise, once we all adapt to every single thing, both plant and animal, trying to kill us in one way or another down there.

Just a tad off topic...ok, way off. Bunnies? Islands? Not a good combo. Look at Australia.

Belize is my choice. It at least has avenues of egress. But is this ol' Dawg Fast enough?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Dead serious? I'm actually starting a process of investigating immigration options for Belize and Costa Rica. I wish to all I could say I was kidding ...but I'm not and it'll be a long process just to feel I know 100% of what I need to. However, the day I'd even be making the inquiries as more than a joke or research project is something I never, in my life, thought I'd see come.

It's not off topic, IMO. The title and OP go directly to WHY I've come to start this process now. Not 100%, obviously, but this thread topic is right in the stack of garbage I'm tired of being a part of, to watch my nation die slowly.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

That video looks like a hit piece. The woman (sure looked like a man) appears to be a potential danger given the way she was lunging towards Paul. Any security detail would have done the same thing.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

I agree with your Rubio statement. And I've read that Rubios' Chief of Staff is a former Soros worker.
Cesar Conda

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yep, it's not about what they say, it's about what they do. We must be ever vigilant in paying attention to how they vote.

Rubio is just way more tricky and under the radar than Christie.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
So if we are all not scared and paranoid the terrorists win?

I thought that was the point of terrorism?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
When communism threatend the wealth of the free people most of all the affluent, nobody had any qualms to put millions of lifes on the line. Now we have to accept total surveilance of everyone because of terrorism which is multiple times less deadly than your runoffthemill incountry violence and traffic vatalities?

Also seen as the fingerprints of the services are all over alquaeda ans co, what is this a threat? Accept the NSA or we will blow up the little people until you do? (what kind of terrirsts are those anyway who target average joe instead of figureheads?)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by TDawgRex
I'll be amazed if Christie doesn't have a heart attack by 2016.

He isn't healthy. He isn't healthy enough for the job of POTUS. It's a high stress job and is hard on even healthy people, let alone someone who is a type-A personality and who is one or two big macs away from a full blow out.

Didn't he have weight-loss surgery a few months ago? I'll never forgive him for his behavior with Obama after Hurricane Sandy. He is toast!

Rand Paul 2016!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

He sure is dangerous. Dangerous to the big, centralized government, status quo hack Republican Progressives. And Chris Christie sure isn't a front-runner for the GOP nomination. He should run for the DNC nomination since he's a Progressive.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Christie R.I.N.O.

He and the current administrations best buds.

Tell ya what ?

Christie is dangerous.

edit on 26-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
Christie has a very good point. Rand is dangerous. So is the "Libertarian" ideology he brings with him.

I put quote marks around Libertarian because the brand of libertarianism that Rand brings to the table isn't really libertarianism but just selfishness.

You can also tell a lot about a person by the kinds of people they attract to themselves.

And this is the kind of people that Rand surrounds himself with. I must have missed the part of Libertarianism where curb stomping women was deemed acceptable. But it is in Rand's version of Libertarianism.

Maybe that was an 'little internet troll' ya know getting a beat down is what 'we all wish for'

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Christie R.I.N.O.

He and the current administrations best buds.

Tell ya what ?

Christie is dangerous.

edit on 26-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Dangerous to residents of New Jersey and maybe an all-you-can-eat buffet.

Nothing else.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Rand Paul is dangerous and he is in no way shape or form a libertarian. He even says this himself.

Chris Christie and him are nearly identical politically anyway. Remember when Christie gave millions of dollars in tax cuts to coporations in NJ and then they outsourced jobs.

Trickle down economics

edit on 26-7-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Rand Paul is dangerous and he is in no way shape or form a libertarian. He even says this himself.

Chris Christie and him are nearly identical politically anyway. Remember when Christie gave millions of dollars in tax cuts to coporations in NJ and then they outsourced jobs.

Trickle down economics

edit on 26-7-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

Exactly they are both sell out traitors to human liberty.

I never forget a backstabber and Rand Paul is for sure a backstabber.

He is actually a hidden enemy of the Constitution and will support the establishment over freedom as long as it suits his future career options. Complete joke I will never have respect for him.

Right now he is playing good guy to gain the support of the gullible Republicans who have no memory and or somehow justify backstabbing and lying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join