It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Chistie - 'Rand Paul is Dangerous'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Don't look now ... but the GOP front runner for the 2016 POTUS run, Chris Christie, is afraid of Rand Paul. He should be. Christie is a pandering sell out who is now in lock step with the NWO. (He also isn't healthy enough to be able to handle the rigors of the office of POTUS .. IMHO). Rand Paul will take many, many votes away from Christie in 2016. Paul could easily cost Christie the election. (meaning ... a President Hillary).

Politico - Chris Chistie - 'Rand Paul is Dangerous'

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is ripping libertarians — including Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) — for challenging government surveillance programs and failing to understand the dangers of terrorism.

“This strain of libertarianism that’s going through parties right now and making big headlines I think is a very dangerous thought,” the New Jersey GOP governor said on Thursday at a Republican governors forum in Aspen, Colo. “You can name any number of people and (Paul is) one of them.”

And then Christie brings in the fear factor ....

“The next attack that comes, that kills thousands of Americans as a result, people are going to be looking back on the people having this intellectual debate and wondering whether they put …” Christie said before trailing off.

So if people die in terrorist attacks ... blame Rand Paul .. .or at least associate his name with it. :shk:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Fear is their greatest tool. If they can make you afraid of being Free, afraid of what will happen if you don't let Big Brother control your every move, they've got you.
edit on 26-7-2013 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
For some odd reason i think Hillary has a good chance at being president, GOP should nominate a female to stand a chance.

The people are testing the water with different type of presidents or they want us to think that .

edit on 7/26/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I work in New Jersey and I know from experience that Chris Christie is dangerous.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
GOP should nominate a female to stand a chance.

Gov Nikki Haley would be the best female choice for the GOP.
But she doesn't have Hillarys experience or star power.
Then again .. she doesn't have Hillarys baggage either.

Chris Christie will most likely be the GOP choice.
But he knows that Rand Paul will take many votes from him.
So he's on the attack against Rand Paul. He's starting the attack early.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

"If you don't super-size your McDonalds order, the terrorists win."

It was either Bloomberg or Christie that said that, I think.

*meh*

More fear from the fine folks that brought you NSA, NDAA, The Patriot Act, and a complete loss of freedoms.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
And from the Washington Post ...

Washington Post - Christie goes after libertarians hard

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) on Thursday offered a clear broadside against Republicans drifting toward a more libertarian view of foreign policy, lumping Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) in with them and suggesting they explain their position to victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

The House earlier this week narrowly voted against a reduction in funding for the National Security Agency, as libertarian-leaning members from both sides joined together to vote for the amendment.

“As a former prosecutor who was appointed by President George W. Bush on Sept. 10, 2001, I just want us to be really cautious, because this strain of libertarianism that’s going through both parties right now and making big headlines, I think, is a very dangerous thought,” Christie said

Christie is scared of Libertarians.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Libertarianism is only dangerous to the new world order and their agenda.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Washington Times - Rand Pauls Response to Christie

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, leading the opposition to drone killing of U.S. citizens and to massive government surveillance of U.S. citizens email and phone records, fired back at fellow Republican Christie Christie, the New Jersey governor, who had attacked the Kentucky Republican for opposing massive government surveillance of U.S. citizens.

“If Governor Christie believes the constitutional rights and the privacy of all Americans is ‘esoteric,’ he either needs a new dictionary, or he needs to talk to more Americans, because a great number of them are concerned about the dramatic overreach of our government in recent years,” Paul senior adviser Doug Stafford told The Washington Times.

God bless him ... he gets it!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

aint that something, they don't even try and hide what they are up to anymore.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Giving this one to Paul.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

While many look at the Democratic Party as Progressives, they fail to see that the Republican Party is Progressive Lite.

For once, I would like to see people vote Independent. Or any third Party…just to shake things up. It would be amazing just once to see neither Dems or Repubs getting a vote across the board.

I’m sure that not much would get done after the elections…but that might also be a refreshing change.

Truthfully, I'll be amazed if Christie doesn't have a heart attack by 2016. He's anti-2d Amendment and flip-flops worse tha McCain. He's no conservative. Not by a long shot.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
I'll be amazed if Christie doesn't have a heart attack by 2016.

He isn't healthy. He isn't healthy enough for the job of POTUS. It's a high stress job and is hard on even healthy people, let alone someone who is a type-A personality and who is one or two big macs away from a full blow out.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Rand Paul/Justin Amash 2016

next line.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If Barack Obama ever comes to a sudden un-planned halt, Chris Christie's nose will go so far up his tailpipe, it will take a surgical team hours to separate the two of them.

Christie used to seem like a decent guy. Morbidly obese to the point of wondering whether the word willpower even EXISTS in the man's vocabulary, but we aren't supposed to care about character or personal qualities of anyone, anymore, so I'll ignore that. He's a weasel in every other way though, too.

After watching him during Sandy and afterward? He has all the moral compass of a weather vane in a hurricane. Pathetic....Just pathetic. I don't know what to make of Rand Paul yet but despite being half (maybe 1/4) the man Christie is, he's got 10x's the integrity and character I see so far.

edit on 26-7-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Rand Paul 2016!

It's no surprise Christie is against Rand, being his competition & the fact that Christie is now buddy buddy with the corrupt Washington elite.

F Chris Christie!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I TOTALLY hear ya'! That's exactly what I see as well. In 2008 Christie stared out looking promising. But then he pandered and hedged and sucked up and back slapped etc etc etc .... And he really isn't a healthy guy ... the weight and the type A personality .. YIKES!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Rubio / Paul, Paul / Rubio, Rubio / Cruz I would like any of these vs Hillery. Imagine how many Hispanic votes Rubio / Cruz would take from the Dems. Christie lost alot of conservitive support nationally dancing with Obama after the Hurricane. I would only vote for him if he was on the final ticket.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by nfflhome
I would only vote for him if he was on the final ticket.

I would vote for the communist party before I voted for that gas bag.

That's saying something.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I know this is preliminary, but we're looking at Clinton(D) or Clinton(R).

*shakes head*

*Works on immigration paperwork to Palau*

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join