It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Oppression, Demonic Possession, and Demonic Hauntings

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

Thank you for the response. I would like to explain my name...it does sound bad. Suicide Girls is a group of tattooed women that do ....well lots of things. I am one of those women...I am a Suicide Girl.

Thank you JackReyes for all the info. I am strong and I will rid myself of this negativity.

XOXO-
SG

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SuicideGirl2217

Could you explain the "Suicide Girl" thing a little more, I just can't quite get a sense of what kind of group this is. What kind of things do you do? I'm very curious.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Tattooed women that are considered basically alternative models of Playboy-ish type. Google it. You will get a lot of info.

Photo shoots... Lingerie and such... With women who have lots of ink and body mod.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideGirl2217

Hmm, that sounds very, very interesting... Thanks!

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Well, I have neen demonically oppressed in the past, so badly that I had intentions of finding a knife or other sharp object and cutting the palm of my hand, but praise the Lord that my sister arrived before I could do so. I have grown far stronger in faith since then, but this does not mean me to be unbothered by forces of evil, and I have since had several visits from evil beings and hear the voices of my family around the house, even though I know I am completely alone, such an occurrence happened this very day.
One time in paticularly stands out from others, I am laying in my room in the middle of the night, in the complete dark, when I hear footsteps in the next room, now my room is in the loft, where no one but me sleeps, so it wasn't a family member. I feel a draft like the curtain across my door is opened, then I hear footsteps parading past me several times. When I eventually gather the courage to look, I see a creature clothed in a long, torn black robe. They're abnormally tall, and is staring right at me with eyes I cannot see. I turned my face back towards the wall, and began praying frantically. It hasn't bothered me recently, but I don't doubt that it will again, but I'm not afraid of it, it has no power over me. The devil tries to scare people anyway he can, whether you are a follower of Christ or not, the devil wants you to experience Hell even in your life time, he does this by striking fear into your heart. But by the blood of Jesus, demons or even Satan himself cannot harm you, so don't fear him or his minions. Only through Jesus did was the oppression lifted from me, and I guarantee it an and will work for you too.
And I will pray for you and anyone else suffering with this

edit on 4-4-2016 by Bythebloodofthelamb because: writing mistake

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I have gone back and forth on whether to post when this thread popped up (again I suppose). I had an experience a few years ago that still has my scratching my head. I was laying in my bedroom. The foot of my bed faced a window to our road which had a streetlight on it. The light would shine into my room all night. Like having a county run night light. So the two corners of the bedroom closest to the window would be darker than the rest of my bedroom but never pitch black.

One night after I had just laid down I noticed that one corner of the room was darker than normal. When I looked at it I saw a dark shadow move quickly up and into the corner. It was pitch black. I couldn't really make out for than a mass of shadow. As I looked at it I had a feeling of immense fear come over me. Then the shadow started growling at me. Feral and viscous sounding. I called on my spirit guide and asked her to run it off. I felt her come and protect me. I began to pray that Christ remove evil from my home. In a matter of moments it was over and my bedroom was as it always was.

I have never felt it since and thankfully I haven't. It scared the living shyte out of me.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gwenn
reply to post by Darkblade71

Your exactly right. I always feel that my being a good person was one of the biggest reasons something WOULD try to take me over. Any thoughts??

I think so, sometimes it feels as though really, very nice people have to be subjected to all forms of torture and malice by virtue of their kindness and goodness.. I am reminded of Sissy Spacek and her portrayal of Carrie..

I can tell you one thing: evil people and evil entities abhor the good, and abhor, saintliness. And in my opinion, the reason for this is because they can no longer be good or be of the good themselves..they forfeited the opportunity to be good by choosing to be malific and evil..

edit on 4-4-2016 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jcutler12888

The MK-Ultra angle is also a possibility since there are indeed currently all types of gov't programs destabilizing people's spiritual, intellectual, emotional and psychological wellness, say for example with directed energy weapons etc. Magnus Ollson from Sweden has had a great deal of experience with this, and he has started a couple of mesmerizing websites on these topics. For some people it can be difficult to distinguish between demonic voices, and voice to skull modern weaponry technologies.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: czechosicilian

I have had some experiences with demons..I'll need more time to describe and talk about them, but they began to make themselves present when two things happened: when I began to approach and show interest in the Bible, and also when persons of a Satanist bent or of Satanist leanings were near my proximity such as my brother in law..and also another person who was a remote acquaintance, who likewise fondled Satanism and black magic- both of these persons had it in for me from the git go;

I had had what I would describe as 3 near fatal car accidents as a result of these demonic manifestations/infestations..Thankfully I was never hurt physically, maybe only emotionally..

edit on 4-4-2016 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Freedom7 Are you still experiencing symptoms and problems such as you were in 2013, at the time of this post? I have a lot to share, but right now I am experiencing too much pain or torture to really tell you about my experiences, which are horrible and ongoing and it seems I am in a downward spiral which I cannot pull myself back away from. Basically, the pain starts upon awakening and it changes every day, throughout the day, it resides about 6 or 7 and then without fail it is back the next day. All sorts of strange things surround me and I believe in the Bible also. I feel maybe God deserted me. When I feel better, I will tell you some of my many accounts of demonic oppression, which I believe more and more is becoming demonic possession, because it is a slow takeover of my body and I am losing the ability to fight it. The harder I try, the worse I get. Many people scoff at this subject and have told me keep praying. Keep praying. I am sick of that response, but there is nothing more they can say or know what to say. I don't know what to say. Just wondering if you ever got better since 2013 or are you still out there suffering and getting worse by the day?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join