It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama - Refused Entry To Republicans At Speech Based On Clothing Worn!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Conservatives were just as angry with GWB when he turned out to be a Progressive, big-government, status quo hack.

Exactly...

'Dubya' was no conservative. he wasn't even a good example of a 19th century Republican.

Closest thing he came to was one extremist segment of the old Bull Moose Party... and even here, they would have eventually stuck their boots up his tailpipe and kicked him out.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

.. too late to change now.

But it was specially meant for the person who made the previous comment. So its all good!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I am so disappointed in our government officials on both sides, it took me a long time to admit the government was the real enemy, I did trust out government to protect and serve, many things came out about Bush that left me shocked.

There is a reason he is so quiet, and it isn't respect.

Regean told everyone that government was the problem and the greatest obstacle to liberty.

No one wanted to listen.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
This site, these forums, the internet, the US, the entire world is absolutely brimming with people who only get outraged when the "other guy" does something. Had a (D) been after GW Bush's name self proclaimed liberals and progressives (though they're actually clueless to what those words actually mean) would have cheered at all his policies... similarly now if Obama had an (R) after his name self proclaimed conservatives (though they're actually clueless to what the word actually means) would be worshipping him like a God.

Not quite... Someone mentioned earlier that Bush did do this. So now the Obama frenzy is saying that it is ok if Obama does something because Bush did it also.
Good rationale...
Now all of a sudden a man they disdain is just like their Obama buddy, so it is all kewl now.

And to be honest, I dislike if ANYONE does it. Are we so certain that Obama and Bush aren't good friends?

edit on 26-7-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

it says hes threatened by people who love america because his real intentions are to destroy it. he hates america and so does his wife. how stupid do Americans have to be to twice elect a man that refuses to say the pledge of alliegence?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
I'm going to need another source for this. Sorry but the page you linked is full of right wing propaganda.

you really think the media establishment is going to report this?

if we had a fair and impartial media Obama would still be in Illinois.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by elouina

Profiling is an often common occurrence when living in a police-state under a tyrant who's regime manipulates events and media.

Nothing new to see here, move along. . . . .

oh, OP? This thread has been flagged by the NSA, expect a visit.

Oh yeah, almost forgot to address the NSA comment. I guess you know that I have been targeted by the NSA already, don't you? At least I am pretty certain. I once got one of those data center, your message has been recorded messages. Had no clue what that was about until some reporter or politician later mentioned them. Oh yeah my phone call about being double billed for a gyne visit is of national security. Our perhaps my vet calls concerning my deathly ill cat?

So let me guess... I am a threat to Obamas reputation. I would have never guessed that this qualified for a privacy intrusion? Ohhhh yeah, good reason to tap the phones of a mellow 50 year old professional woman who just so happens, believes in the constitution. Just what on earth do they think I would be talking about on the phone? Perhaps plotting to call Obama a dirty po poo head and telling the neighbors?

NSA, why don't you stop wasting time, tracking old ladies and go get some real criminals.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The African National Congress has arrived.

In Amerika.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman

it says hes threatened by people who love america because his real intentions are to destroy it. he hates america and so does his wife. how stupid do Americans have to be to twice elect a man that refuses to say the pledge of alliegence?

Oh, they're very stupid. As long as he keeps those checks coming he could sacrifice a baby to Satan right in the middle of Times Square and they would still vote for him. 50 million+ people are on some form of government welfare now. That's a permanent voting block. They do not give two craps who is the candidate, just keep the damn checks rolling in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join