It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Sextile ~ Star of David ~ July 29th

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Does anyone know the exact time the maximum of this formation is supposed to take place?

reply to post by SonicInfinity

Considering only physical points (i.e., no lunar nodes), this Grand Sextile lasts about 33 hours: from about 12 AM on 7/29 through about 9 AM on 7/30 (US Eastern time). It has two peaks: morning through early afternoon on 7/29, and about 10 PM on 7/29 thru 3 AM on 7/30.

CLICK THUMBNAIL FOR LARGER IMAGE

astroshaman.com...

edit on 7/29/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: added chart

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

And they've been saying I don't know anything about it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

edit on 7/29/2013 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

The is opportunity to tangibly feel joy and bliss through our every day life knowing each step in alignment with our Soul is lifting us onto higher ground.

You make it sound like a good thing.

Changed your mind from this?
post by PtolemyII

I haven't even looked at the planetary configurations yet ,but the sun is in Leo ,and numerous stuff seems to be conjunct in cancer ....hmmmm...

Ohhh,conjunct in cancer in the 8th house....

Correction,ninth house ....that's not as bad .

This chart is a bit preturbing to be sure .

Not so perturbing anymore? Something to look forward to now? I'm ready.

edit on 7/29/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
After a little digging, I found here it will peak "on Monday afternoon (9:46p.m. UTC)." I also cut out a rant about Phage, astronomy =/= astrology, exact vs maximum, why are you still in this thread, etc., since I really need to learn to ignore him more often.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

But. But. This astrologer says:

Considering only physical points (i.e., no lunar nodes), this Grand Sextile lasts about 33 hours: from about 12 AM on 7/29 through about 9 AM on 7/30 (US Eastern time). It has two peaks: morning through early afternoon on 7/29, and about 10 PM on 7/29 thru 3 AM on 7/30. Take advantage of this rare and fleeting opportunity!

astroshaman.com...

And this one says:

Building up to and becomes exact on July 29th, 2013. We can use a “window period” to enjoy the experience; 10:40 am to 10:00 pm EDT (check your local time/convert). It is best to feel relaxed knowing it is the “Intention” that is highly important here and not so much the ‘exact time’. Relax and take it in. Absorb, flow, be.

celestialspace.wordpress.com...

Sort of...all day on the 29th it's gonna be bitchin! But go ahead an pick which ever one you feel is "right". It's all good. Even if it's not precise.
edit on 7/29/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Its because the aspect is made by the moon and not an outer planet. The moon travels so fast its only in exact aspect for a very short time and quickly goes out of aspect and the whole Star of David aspect is then lost .

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Here is my chart from online sight, I know the birth times, well the 2 different possibilities don't affect the chart, for when I was born the hallway clock said 9 15 pm and the clock in the delivery room said 9 30 pm.

I have Mars (23 degrees), Uranus (03 degrees) and Pluto (10 degrees) in Virgo.

It says this:

crystal.alabe.com...

Mars is in 23 Degrees Virgo.
Very careful and systematic, you pay great attention to details. You are always seeking perfection and sometimes get bogged down searching for the ultimate when adequacy would have been sufficient. You dislike abstractions, preferring whatever is practical, useful and demonstrable. You have a strong and enduring sense of personal responsibility, and you demand that others be as responsible and upright as you are. Very critical of yourself and others, sometimes you carry this too far and become overly intolerant of others and their right to choose their own lifestyles...

Uranus is in 03 Degrees Virgo.
You, and all your peers, will be known for the degree of intensity with which you dislike normal everyday routines and chores. You will go out of your way to invent innovative, unique and timesaving ways to perform the various mundane routines and duties of living. You will be attracted to all manner of practical and useful gadgets -- anything that will make your daily life more exciting....

Pluto is in 10 Degrees Virgo.
For your entire generation, this will be a time when profound changes in society's attitude toward work, duty and responsibility will be initiated. Radical changes in attitudes toward personal health and general nutrition will be promulgated and gain wide acceptance and practice.

Well more critical of myself. And see the metaphors, more and more, for example in scriptures. Actually growing my abstract, and my father was a math scientist and my uncle a physicist, masters degree, was offered a job in australia in a nuclear fusion facility, just a few years before I was born, but he ended up teaching in north in BC, and I believe he found out something. Any case, between my brother and myself, I was the abstract thinker. But being the girl they didn't expect anything of me.

edit on 29-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hmmm,I have to interpret another chart for someone. ,but I've been too busy to do it properly yet . I will look at yoirs foo when I do .
I find their interpretations misleading . That's astrolabe isn't it ? I found another site that even gives you your Chiron position .
If I can ,I like to add Chiron and pholus to the charts . Let me find the site .

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Sorry. I forgot to put the link because I was so tired. I do all of this on a cell phone that's on its last legs ,so I have a hard time with any quotes ,and putting anything inside brackets. I have to post stuff,then go back to the other page ,get another cut and paste ,and edit .
It's hard to post threads too .
I posted that for everyone's edification . It seemed obvious I didn't write it .
I'm just not going to post this stuff anymore,as it always seems to get me penalized for just trying to share info ,its hard to share on the medium I have on hand .

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

"33 hours: ",,,interesting ,,the # of years,, that CHRIST was upon this Earth.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That was another astrologers quote,not mine. I posted that so everyone could see a full interpretation of it ,from one astrologers viewpoint .
There are many of them on line .just use that thing called google

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Well,because of the Chiron position being the exact position it was when I was born ,plus all that water and earth ,I went and played the lottery .
Being broke ,I bought 2 two dollar scratch offs . I won 22$ ,so I went back ,won 30$ ,went back ,won 50$,....went back ...100$ ...seriously .
I came out 130 ahead .
.the guy at my candy store was incredulous .
I got three more,and two lost,but I won one more 2$.
I went and bought groceries and an accessory for the new phone I'm getting . My upgrade is this week .
I can't wait.

So umm,it all worked out for me y'all.
TTFN

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Here is one with Chiron:

14 10 pisces in house 1

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
After a little digging, I found here it will peak "on Monday afternoon (9:46p.m. UTC)."

So... about an hour ago.
Was asleep, missed it.

But its almost like... nothing happened.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

They're not events where something happens that you notice, they mean a long term change usually.

And IMO a stargate that opens....

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You should have played the lottery today for sure !
Chiron is in Pisces ,retrograde ,right now ,as it is on your birth chart in the second frigging house !
Go ,buy a lottery ticket ! You have til ten pm EST .

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

OK, I'm heading out soon, thankfully there is still time.

Edit: The 6/49 draw isn't until wednesday but I don't win things very often, and then only rare to get even a free ticket or 2 dollars. I got 2 set for life, and one free ticket, and 15 dollars. So got 4 more. We'll see.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I don't like doom and gloom, but this video is made by someone who does some very good decoding overall. He gives the masonic info on Genesis, and also speaks of genetic manipulation, which is akin to Atlantis. And one would think dna labs, DNA being prominent, and also mentioned by Mauro Biglino in his book on the literal translation of the bible, which I have a thread on.

The Grand Sextile apparently prompted revealing this.

But the part about earth being fried. Not On My Watch. This is not going down. People count and genetic is just dust, just little waves that have been manipulated in a movie/film/dreamlab school.

Tis nothing to the creators. But it does show the mindset of the mismanagement "elites" here, not nice at all.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Secret Genesis Code Revealed!

edit to add: The Christ Consciousness, third eye activated, waking up, this is what we are all called to do, and it does involve overcoming negative things in our bodies, our programming, not reacting.

The part about Paul, speaking on Baptism and what it really meant, and he was a gnostic. He refers to Moses and crossing the red sea.

The red sea is anger, so he says first of all, trust in God/Goodness. Then, man of peace (do you want to overcome the body suit and anger/war/retaliation/fights/discord, be still and know God). Well that didn't mean that one could be still, yet still run bug eyed across the barren ocean floor. It meant meditate.

Also, the armies that were drowned out. The elites have people believing this is a literal story and God who is Good, kills people. No, the murderer is the anti christ always. God works with the sinful or warring nature of man, in meditation and helps him overcome himself, and drowns out all that tempts him or pursues him, including his lack of faith in being able to change. Have faith in Love basically.

So, that is true here as well. To awaken we are to be Love and Goodness and have the Spirit of Peace and Love.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Hey guys. I owe a few of you chart interp , and I haven't forgotten. I had both my old phone die, and am suffering from a cat bite to my right han, simultaneously.
I'm just able to type a bit today, and the new phone is booted up.
I will do it all as soon as I am able.

edit on 8/4/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join