It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Sextile ~ Star of David ~ July 29th

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
- careful throwing a bone here;
yes i believe in astrology, and the influence of planets onto this poor physical frame,
planets having been hijacked and acting as Amplifier for certain energies corresponding with the chakras

..but it is a Fallen state of being,
and employing oneself with it dont make one Free

okay -
i dreamed past mondaynight, the night after the planetary hexagram,
that " the time of payment of debt was to last untill the beginning of next week "

- so if you guys are right about this 29th hexagram i dont know;
just saying

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
If Phage and alpha1 are against it, then I'm for it.

- PS

Isn't Saturn lovely these days?

Agreed... suddenly something that I would have thought on my own was fairly stupid suddenly became the most awesome event ever when I saw what naysayer extraordinaire had to say about it...

I think I'll be having a three day Star of David Party... maybe five if others disapprove...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII

Astrology is not a conspiracy

Well, astrology has been mystified, complicated, obscured, misrepresented, etc, as part of the overall conspiracy to mind control the population and empty their pockets. In a manner of speaking.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

A small question, why would 12 30 degree increments be used to describe something, when it is beyond clear that any influences by actual stars are not measured in any way accurately like that at all.

I do think that the system of inaccuracy like that is purposefully designed to cause people to feel they are born under a sign that they are clearly NOT.

It really would only matter to the believer, that they BELIEVE they are born under that sign, and since a lot of them are obviously born under a different sign, that they are using bad information to then describe themselves, and this has caused ALOT of problems, on this misaligned planet.

Not only that, but it is true that things are moving, and even when these 30 day increments would start and end would be different if they had started it NOW, by at least by 5 days.
edit on 27-7-2013 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

As the AstroNOMICAL position of the sun ,during July ,has no bearing on an ASTROLOGICAL chart .At all .
Yes, I know. And I find it strange that an art which claims to have something to to with the sky ignores its own basis (except when it comes to "ages", at which point precession matters again).

But since this thread has been moved from Breaking News to a more appropriate location... carry on.

edit on 7/27/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO

A small question, why would 12 30 degree increments be used to describe something, when it is beyond clear that any influences by actual stars are not measured in any way accurately like that at all.

I do think that the system of inaccuracy like that is purposefully designed to cause people to feel they are born under a sign that they are clearly NOT.

It really would only matter to the believer, that they BELIEVE they are born under that sign, and since a lot of them are obviously born under a different sign, that they are using bad information to then describe themselves, and this has caused ALOT of problems, on this misaligned planet.

Not only that, but it is true that things are moving, and even when these 30 day increments would start and end would be different if they had started it NOW, by at least by 5 days.
edit on 27-7-2013 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

History of math - let me see if I can get this strait - our system of 360 degree circle was devised by the Sumarians who used a base 60 system. Hence, 60 second minutes and so on.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

Correct that relates directly.

Sexagesimal numerical system

The number 60, a highly composite number, has twelve factors, namely [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 15, 20, 30, 60 ] of which two, three, and five are prime numbers.

That quote has a lot of "hidden" meanings, for those able to 'read between the lines'.

Also check out the sexagenary cycle from the Chinese.
edit on 27-7-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The term Great Year has a variety of related meanings. It is defined by NASA as "The period of one complete cycle of the equinoxes around the ecliptic, about 25,800 years […] also known as [a] Platonic Year."[1] One complete cycle of the equinoxes here means one complete cycle of axial precession, this precession was known to Plato, who defined the "perfect year" as the return of the celestial bodies (planets) and the diurnal rotation of the fixed stars (circle of the Same) to their original positions, from his studying in Egypt for 13 years.[2] Cicero followed Plato in defining the Great Year as a combination of solar, lunar and planetary cycles [3] (61 XX) Nicholas Campion writes of "periods of History, analogous to the solar year, known as 'Great Years' " [4]
Plato's description of the perfect year is found in his dialogue Timaeus
“ And so people are all but ignorant of the fact that time really is the wanderings of these bodies, bewilderingly numerous as they are and astonishingly variegated. It is none the less possible, however, to discern that the perfect number of time brings to completion the perfect year at that moment when the relative speeds of all eight periods have been completed together and, measured by the circle of the Same that moves uniformly, have achieved their consummation."[5] ”
In De Natura Deorum, Cicero wrote
“ On the diverse motions of the planets the mathematicians have based what they call the Great Year," which is completed when the sun, moon and five planets having all finished their courses have returned to the same positions relative to one another. The length of this period is hotly debated, but it must necessarily be a fixed and definite time." [3] ”
Link

Perhaps this has been posted already....didn't read the whole thread. Interesting discussion, nontheless. Is it not also referred to as the Platonic Cylce and the Great Year?
Tetra50

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Not really . If you understand it ,and know the science behind it ,its not mystified at all.
Most people who read the daily horoscope in the newspaper ,have no idea what it entails in the charting ans interpreting ,can be mystified when hearing how its really done.
It's just confusing to people who dont know all the details.
Not everything is nwo dumbing down .

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

No,you didn't know. And now you're all happy you achieved your pathetic goal.
The topic isn't breaking !
Duh ,is all I can say to your semantics and antics .

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FyreByrd

Originally posted by benrl
This also happened this week.

A bit serendipitous if you ask me.

Archaeologist claim to have found King Davids palace.

Multnoma Falls lovely falls - miserable hike to the top - but spectacular.

One of the reasons my wife and I moved to Portland, all the wonderful nearby scenery

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The plot thickens
~_^

www.naturalnews.com...

(NaturalNews) Here at NaturalNews, we normally report on Earthly events, but right now some rather grand events are taking place in our solar system that you may want to know about.

Check out what NASA's Cassini spacecraft first noticed in 2007. There is a large rotating hexagon circling the north pole of Saturn. Visit the NASA webpage that explains all this at: www.nasa.gov...

This isn't some conspiracy theory. It's not some sort of far-fetched interpretation of random organic structure. It is quite clearly a massive hexagon, and it's circling the north pole of Saturn as we speak. And by "massive", I mean this hexagon is larger than the planet Earth.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
reply to post by Phage

You might want to look again .on July 29th,as today,the sun is in Leo .
Anyone born on July 29th ,will be a Leo ,as the sun is in Leo ,making Leo ,their SUN SIGN .
its why they're call sun signs .
Some people follow the moon ,and what the moon was in when you are born ....
Leo is from I believe July 21 thru august 22nd ... The cusp is always around the 21st 22nd of the month .
*rolls eyes*
Again ,clueless .

I was born on July 29th. I am master number 11 by birth name and date/year. Does this mean anything?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

It is quite clearly a massive hexagon, and it's circling the north pole of Saturn as we speak.

Yes. And it is the result of fluid dynamics.

By altering the rate at which the ring spun, the scientists could generate various shapes. “We could create ovals, triangles, squares, almost anything you like,” says Read. The bigger the difference in the rotation between the planet and the jet steam—that is the cylinder and the ring—the fewer sides the polygon had, the team reports in this month's issue of Icarus.

news.sciencemag.org...

What does that have to do with astrology? Aren't you off topic?

edit on 7/27/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
We've already done this one in another thread.

It only looks like a "star of david" if you completely ignore reality.

The image pictures on all those other stupid websites is a more sylized fictional version that doesnt actually happen.

edit on 26-7-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

Just a heads up.. if you actually read the star chart you would know that the lines on that image are wrong. The real lines should be drawn like this.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I honestly cannot believe that there is another whole thread about this and someone hadn't caught it yet.
edit on 27-7-2013 by Arionic because: could not link image

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I don't know, we tend to have both traits from the western sun sign to the sideral, in which the sun in literally in cancer.

So being born on July 15th, I end up being Cancer in western and Gemini in the eastern. And in personality am a blend, shy and psi like cancer, but very air, mind, and can't stand being caged or controlled, freedom, and love amethysts and blue/yellow, combos and adore simple little agates, way more than rubies. Also, lilacs are more my flower, like tiger lilies too, don't know where they fit in to astrology, but alot of my preferences seem to be Gemini.

And I have Aquarius rising so another air, which is why I go within and examine everything and mind/consciousness is very important.

Oddly enough I have 2 sons born in August, Leo's. Yet the one on the 7th is a Cancer in the eastern. And he has traits, emotional traits that make us get along, for he seems like a more outgoing fiery artistic thoughtful cancer.

Whereas his brother born on the 16th is more Leo.

My mother is a taurus but in reality in the eastern she is an Aires, and she is quite the little warrior for peace, prays and insists the whole universe becomes loving and goes home. But has more fight in her than anyone in the family. Though a mellow personality on the surface. She has many aires traits.

The Chinese parts count too apparently. We have 3 dragons in the family, my dad, my brother and my niece, and 2 snakes, two of my sons, and all seem to have some traits one could associate with this. My brother likes Sumar stuff and is quite fascist. My father is an egyptian slave driver annanuki. My mother, monkey, and I a rabbit, are the energies to tame and heal them. While they teach other things to us, and they are teaching too. It's a two way street. Love them all endlessly.
edit on 27-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

To do a chart ,you need date year time and place of birth .
A person born the exact same moment ,but on opposite sides of the planet,have very different charts.
What you're talking about it numerology . Whole other animal ,that involves date of birth ,but not the same interpretations .
Numerology also differs place to place.
Numbers that are lucky in the west,are the opposite in the east etc . Specifically the numbers 7 and 8 ,so it gets a bit complicated .

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well eastern has no Gemini really ,but as westerners ,we tendto try to correlate the eastern signs to ours ,and they have some similar aspects,but are really quite different in interpretation.
Eastern astrology made me nuts for years,until I started learning acupuncture,and I realized each of the 12 major acupuncture meridians correlated to the 12 signs. They actually do a form of zodiac acupuncture .

For me,the way I learned astrology ,completely separates it from astronomy ,on a science level ,so I just don't put the two together when I do a chart ,but of course its an integral part of astrology ,but not when it comes to the basics and interpretationsn

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Yes, well Im alot like gemini, except for the shyness. And the Mother thing. I'm Mom, and relate to Divine Mother. The heart of Divine Feminine energy. But, I believe it relates very much to the Chakras and energy centers. And the geometric allignments in the cosmos affect us, in every part of our body we contain the entire thing. Close your eyes and there is the cosmos, containing the whole. If the energy workers are activating light healing and attunements within people, and there are universal maintenance crews that do just that, its happening within. The influx of energies are within. Not sure about the meteor showers and such.

Its geometry, creational, cavitational, cold fusion, what forms the matrix...at least one of the large components.

www.lunarplanner.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12
- careful throwing a bone here;
yes i believe in astrology, and the influence of planets onto this poor physical frame,
planets having been hijacked and acting as Amplifier for certain energies corresponding with the chakras

..but it is a Fallen state of being,
and employing oneself with it dont make one Free

okay -
i dreamed past mondaynight, the night after the planetary hexagram,
that " the time of payment of debt was to last untill the beginning of next week "

- so if you guys are right about this 29th hexagram i dont know;
just saying

Still no adequate answer from PtolomyII, what is the significance of being born on the 29th of July as I was? What is the amplifier, is it Alcyone the cental sun to this gallaxy? (rhetorical only no answer needed).

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join