It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Sextile ~ Star of David ~ July 29th

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Is it a coincidence that the Sexagram/Hexagram represents unity of male + female , and we also call this unity "Sex"?? Of course it's not a coincidence. They mean the same thing!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I don't know how authentic the claims are, and will do more research into it to see if it can be verified or not:

But at a location named Metsamor, a so called neolithic "observatory" has been interpreted to have divided the year into 12 sections, which would make it the oldest known so far on record. If it's legit that is. I don't know yet, so I'll look further into it. If you find anything first let me know, thanks.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The hexagram also represents God, the Baphomet.

The hermaproditic merging of the heavens and hells, of the light and dark.

Without one the other cannot exist.

It is the foundation or root of knowledge, the act of differentiating or compare/contrast.

From that root all knowledge branched out.

Perhaps I shall elaborate further later if anyone acts interested.
Just scratchin the surface.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Try this one out it's a nice fit.

Money = Sex = Sexagram = God

On the theistic paper notes or metal coins of devotion to the cult, we have two sides.
Heads and tails.

One side is the spirit, where the symbols of the gods reside.
And on the other side is the symbol of earth and body, the divine rulers in flesh.

Look up Juno Moneta.
The Mint in Rome was her cult temple.

Still is our God today. Because money and sex are the gods of mankind lets be honest folks.
She is the true Statue of Liberty btw hehe.
edit on 27-7-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
This also happened this week.

A bit serendipitous if you ask me.

Archaeologist claim to have found King Davids palace.

Multnoma Falls lovely falls - miserable hike to the top - but spectacular.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by alfa1

It only looks like a "star of david" if you completely ignore reality.

You also have to ignore the fact that, due to precession of the equinox, the "houses" aren't where they should be.

Only if you use western tradition astrology - Sideral uses actual location against the constellations.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech

Grand Sextile ~ Star of David ~ July 29th

Related News Links:
i-uv.com

I'll put in an actual chart for this (it's pretty close) if someone will tell me how to copy a .jpg file from my desktop into a post.

On another note - the configuration being talked about has to do with the relationships of the planets to one another - the zodical reference has very little bearing on the event as all nodes are equidisant, etc and so many planets are involved, it covers a whole lot of ground. To individuals the more important frame of reference for this event is where it lines up within their houses.

edit on 27-7-2013 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

but you have to admit it’s a bit odd I mean if you actually go and look the sun is slap-bang in the middle of Cancer on July 29th – so what gives?

maybe the references used for astrology are about 2000+ years out of date

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by racasan

But that's astronomy . Look at the post I made with the link to the almanac page .
How it falls within the universe ,has no bearing on the astrological configuration ,however,there are suchthings as a progressed chart .
That's a very complicated science ,even for me ,and your birth chart progresses ...so say youre born an Aries ,as time goes on,your chart progresses .
When you're in your forties ,your chart has "progressed" to say a cancer .
It supposidly explains why our personalities change as we age.

There are a million different aspects to all of this.
Combined charts ,charts of cities and countries .
LA and NYC both became cities ,during Leo . They're both Leo cities ,but the differences in the charts give them their differences .
You have to admit ,if any cities should be Leo,its nyc and LA. Always in the limelight .

The combined charts of john Lennon ,and john hinkley ,allegedly show the moment hinkley was born ,he changed lennons destiny .
I have it in a book somewhere.
Much of it is quite interesting.

It's said ,your chart tells you nothing you dont already know about yourself . I think that's true .

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Shiloh7

A trine consists of three plants each 120' apart (allowing the 8') etc so Jupiter @7' Cancer is trine Saturn @ 5" Scorpio which is trine Neptune @ 4" Pisces which is trine Cancer. hence your Grand Trine.

That's a bit different from the definitions I've found of a trine. They say that a trine occurs when two objects have an aspect of 120º.

But using that 8º margin. Those trines have been and and will be in place for a while. Those outer planets don't move across the sky very fast.

The zodiac was traditionally laid out back in Sumerian times and there have been different ways of displaying it but it is the path the sun takes throughout the year as the earth travels around the sun.
I understand that the zodiacal constellations lie on the ecliptic but I thought the zodiac as we know it (with 12 divisions) was developed by the Babylonians, about 3,000 years ago. More recent than the Sumerian civilization.

Yes astrologers do disagree on certain things, would you not say that that is quite normal do all artists agree with their colleagues or scientists agree?
Scientist may disagree on theory but when it comes to empirical things like measurements they are pretty much in agreement. In 1929 astronomers defined the edges of the constellations. By doing so they are able agree that the "age of Aquarius", when the vernal equinox will occur within the boundaries of Aquarius, will not begin for about 600 years.

edit on 7/26/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Yes you are right about about planets being trine if they are 120' apart however, when three planets are 120' apart, astrologers call it a Grand Trine. It literally means that the attributes each planet is said to produce within the personality flow easily and naturally eg they are complimentary together. We have on the 29th July chart two Grand Trines hence the excitement for some.

The two Grand Trines which some call the Star of David, will only hold for a short time because, as you say the outer planets stay in aspect for some time, however the moon, moves around the earth within 24 hours so the GT made by the moon's aspect will only be for a number of hours.

The tablets with astrological symbols and details came from the library discovered in Lagash the capital of Sumer.
As a throw-away thought only, astrology is regarded as a language by many, especially my tutor and I could wonder if it was linked in any way to the universal language that Yahweh is reputed to have wished to destroy.

Astronomy and astrology went hand in hand for centuries and then were separated. One had to be an astronomer to study astrology and like allopathic and naturopathic medicines they split somewhat acrimoniously. The division is not a clear line as you will see that through the past many very famous people were interested in it and even today A Professor at Plymouth University, Prof Seymour whom lectured in astronomy writes about astrology also.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Look I’m not trying to be awkward here but if your going to say astronomy is concerned with what goes on in the actual sky and astrology is all about a notional sky then why make a fuss about what’s going on in the actual sky?

And I looked at the almanac link and I didn’t think it explains anything, but given that what astrology says about the sky and astronomy says where in agreement 2000+ years ago (in the sense that the sun was in Aries on July 29 back then) then maybe astrology just needs an update to take procession into account

Couple of things
First I have nothing against astrology I think the people who came up with it 6000-12000 years ago helped create calendars which gave us agriculture which allowed us to make civilizations

Second – there might be a conspiracy here
Its alleged that some of tptb use astrology to make their plans or whatever
What if they are using astrology 2.0 (with procession taken into account) while you guys are still using a bête version?

edit on 27-7-2013 by racasan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Interesting, the thread made the front page. But, since I'm here I have a question for the astrologers out there. If I wanted to pull off a major supernatural event would Monday be a good day to do it?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sorry I forgot to mention your point about the astronomers setting the date for the Age of Aquarius to start.

This is from my perspective only, Aquarius is about humanitarian issues and looking at the whole picture from an intellectual point of view. It is also a positive sign which means that it institutes different things.

The previous Age of Pisces was (simply put) about having little boundary between things so religion and politics eg got intermingled though some may think they are strange bedfellows. Spiritualism was a very Piscean interest It was an age of religion and martyrs for a cause. Pisces is a negative, reactive sign.

The explanations above are very limited and I am applying them only to show one of the many, many differences between the two ages. We have gone from a strongly, accepting age of religious domination throughout our lives into an age of questioning and looking at the consequences of blind, faithful acceptance. Today we question and expose what we now think is unacceptable and especially unfair. Also the environmental side has come up very strongly, where in the past we just meekly walking into unsafe mines, factories etc etc. People earlier went willingly to war in the UK but today they are having to advertise for people to join up.

I hope I have been able to demonstrate a little about the difference when an age changes. The internet is again a very Aquarian item because Aquarius is an air sign which links it into communication concerning its interests and above all communication for all humanity.

That's a very loose and I expect others could put it far better, but I hope it was interesting, astrology is something I enjoy when and if i get the time these days.

I don't know how one would define the immediate start of an age because in its beginning there is a cross-over from the old until the new takes firm hold, so I wouldn't like to comment on a hardline time between the ages.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
As always, people are quick to jump on the bandwagon when they see a good date. Here are the predictions I've seen across the Internet so far:

• The Iraqi Dinar will revalue (then again, this has been predicted every single day for the past 10 years straight)
  • The MPR (Magnetic Pole Reversal) will occur and wake up humanity
  • The royal baby will be circumcised, symbolizing a "man to supernatural" transition
  • The royal baby born on the 22nd was fake and the REAL royal baby will be born on the 29th
  • Various generic earthquake/tsunami/solar flare predictions

Of course, the odds of something predicted actually happening are slim to none, so if something does happen, prognostication will not be the cause. It could also be a "boy who cried wolf" thing where this is actually the real date and all the others were false, but that is even less likely. Whatever the case may be, this Monday should be entertaining for one reason or another.
    edit on 7/27/2013 by SonicInfinity because: Minor edits

• posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:50 AM
    link   
    With all the furore over this conjunction, it would be very anti-climactic, if we reach the 30th of July 2013 without any massive earthquakes....

edit on 27-7-2013 by Menedes567 because: Wrong words

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:43 AM
    link   
    Also the Hexagram represents the combined 4 elements into the mysterious '5th Element' : Aether / Quintessence

This is the Qi/Chi, and it is the "Force" of the Universe, the underlying energy manifesting within all.
    Which as I noted earlier is the symbol of "God".

Something important enough to add this morning.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:42 AM
    link   
    or.... nothing?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:12 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Shiloh7

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by Shiloh7

Astrology was a very important science and art to huge swathes of societies all around the world using it; with different peoples having made up the zodiac with their own indigenous names for the signs but the measurements of the planets all correspond. It is still a tool for those who believe in it which are Crown heads and many in business/politics and of course those who have studied it. The Church has been an instrument along with the media purely to keep the common man away from something that these people use as a predictive service. But astrology has been in existence far longer than any form of desert religion and many people follow it but keep their interest hidden. The sun sign astrology in the media is nothing but a form of ridicule to make the masses laugh.
    The Church considers any form of prediction as a threat, despite prediction and prophesy being a huge part of the Bible.

Note trying to preach here really, but for clarification purposes, the desert people known as the Hebrews were told, as they have it, by their god, that the monthly prognosticators were blowing smoke up their collective backsides, and taking advantage of folks, with claims that they could predict events by the stars. That this "craft" gave them a certain "power" considering that most people didn't know anything about it anyway.

Answering a question isn't preaching but you can take it however you wish.

You will find that the Hebrews mostly liked to do their divination with the entrails of animals and dreams etc. The priests carried the traditional of astrology down through the ages in all the desert religions because the complicated maths needed for the calculations could only be done by educated men.

I might add:

Luke 21:25

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:44 AM
    link   
    reply to post by racasan

Astrology is not a conspiracy ,and western astrology was more than likely taken from the original Chinese ,and molded to be used in the west,much like they did with the original five elements in Chinese theory .
    Some people do Chinese charts , with their western chart ,making it even 100 times more complicated .
    The Hindus have a form of it as well .

How people have used it ,is another story altogether.
    Hitler used astrologers to guide him . To combat this,since astrology is a science ,Winston Churchill got astrologers in the UK ,to plot charts ,to tell him what Hitler's astrologers were telling Hitler to do .

How it things fall in the sky ,as per astronomy ,is very different from astrology .
    If people cannot grasp this aspect of it ,then it cannot be explained in a way they will understand .
    Google astrology vs astronomy . There are tons of links

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:55 AM
    link   
    reply to post by alfa1

okay.. in 2D its 2 different triangulars....from wich angle in 3D vieuw does it match the star?

edit on 27-7-2013 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join