It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inner Flow To The River Of Life

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I knew it wasn't just fear:

www.clear-mind-meditation-techniques.com...

We can choose to stimulate the amygdala forward, turning on the reward centers for positive emotions. When the amygdala is stimulated forward it's sending signals to the frontal lobes. This is where the brain handles cognitive functions such as long-term decision making and appropriate social actions. These functions can play a major role in determining levels of success and happiness. When the amygdala signals backwards it's inducing a fear response. It is a state handled by the lower level reptilian brain, responsible for base instincts. Needless to say, thinking motivated by this part of the brain is not well suited for modern society.

These responses, both positive and negative, are hard wired. However, because of how clever we humans are we can consciously control our responses, taking charge of our reactions to the environment...

Stimulating the amygdala with regular practice can help you enter a psychological state of flow. In this state you can easily overcome problems and disregard distractions. Being in flow results in single-minded focus and joy that comes from losing yourself in productive activity. Trivial issues don't slow you down when you are actively engaged and living creatively.

Play it forward. It then gives excercises with blue light, tickling these toggles with a feather and even picturing a social situation with mastery and finesse.

Well, still would need to do a lot more research for this study shows the opposite in that this region become active if a person views an angry face say, but if that same person puts into words, and says he is angry, then a different portion of the brain lights up. So that putting things into words and talking about them brings better feelings.

bwww.wildmind.org...

Wonder how there can be so many mixed things said about one little area.

This shows the various areas of the brain that different types of meditation affect.

jonlieffmd.com...

edit on 27-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
A few notes from video

----When you have fear or negative emotions its because your frontal portions are turned off. He talks about the amgydala as the master brain switch, one for right hemisphere and one for left. And if you click it forward you turn on the higher mind, frontal portions. when you click it forward and make yourself laugh and think creatively, you're turning on the other 90% of the brain. you can crank it up, nirvana, the enlightenment!

He says sages have clicked it forward.

Brain Secret makes you an Instant Genius, tickle your brain

www.srivyuha.org...

The Amgydala Technique
Amgydala Frontal Skull View

The crux of the program at Lingo's brain lab hinged on voluntary self-control of the anterior amygdala. Self-amygdala stimulation can be performed by using the brain's capacity for guided imagery. The following meditation is designed to stimulate the anterior portion of the amgydala. It is composed of 3 parts and lasts for about 17 minutes. Close the eyes, sit in an upright posture and listen to the recording with a good quality stereo headset.

Theta binaural to put the brain into optimal creative mode (this starts after about 30 seconds of silence)
Theta binaural continues as the background of the repetitive chanting of the mantra AUM - during this phase one should imagine the front part of each amgydala is being activated by the vibrations of the mantra, and see them glowing white, illuminating the frontal cortex
Theta binaural continues then fades to silence. During this phase imagine the frontal lobes are glowing from the illumination of the amgydala, that continue to be activated and are glowing white.
This imaging alone increases frontal lobes activity and begins increases in creativity and intelligence. The more frequently you conduct this meditation, the more pronounced the results. These changes are measurable by modern brain scanning medical instruments such as PET and MRI machines. The brain is a thought machine and one controls the brain and it's electro-chemical circuitry with simple thought. This simple meditation brings immediate results, with sometimes very pronounced effects. Overtime the results become permanent.

When a person repeatedly stimulates the anterior amygdala and voluntarily increase frontal lobes processes at will, it can eventually result in a very intense peak phenomenon known as "frontal lobes transcendence" or "popping your frontal lobes". This occurred regularly at the brain lab. Says Neil Slade "generally, this phenomenon can't be predicted exactly - more like when a soap bubble is ready to pop".

Including is a Theta binaural for downloading or listening to.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Sorry for making so many posts. But my mint linux wouldn't play that sound file, at least online, plus couldn't find my headphones. So Im not sure even if that theta works for others or not. But, found this one:

112 OM AUM chanting with Deep Theta binaural beats - Elongated Tibetan Monk Chants

And just playing it without headphones, while picturing those toggle spots bathed in light, white, blue and pink, and the front lobal bathed in white light, just light, and I started singing. i can't sing, this song came out. Anyway, it was interesting.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by twsnhr013
Currently studying the Lower beings.
Some characters have the ability to continue to speak while awake.
So, I suspect demons trying to create connections towards memory acquisition and eventual possession.

Tactics I consider ineffective:

Giving them emotional attention is the worst because it furthers the goal of developing connections.
Ignoring them results in bombardment of negativity without any positivity to counter.
Not thinking or focusing on the loudest feeling results possibly overlooking other subtle workings.

Tactics I consider effective:

Rather than responding to them, counter their negativity with a positive self-affirmation directed towards oneself.
Feeling the sense and what is being received rather than the end result;
Develop very fine senses for how you are thinking, and what you are sensing.
Look at them objectively rather than subjectively, like you are a scientist
examining a new species of mosquito.
edit on 27-7-2013 by twsnhr013 because: (no reason given)

Some of those tactics can be used and developed.
You must however, understand that in truth lessons can be learned from both sides of the fence. I like to act as the mediator/therapist/councillor when it comes dealing with negative entities. I ask them to tell me their story and then teach them where they went wrong.

"One must be the light of change in order to bring in change" and it is true in many retrospects.

When one looks at the night sky one sees many starts and one must realise that they are like many of those stars. Even though you are just one star you are part of the infinite number of stars in the night sky. Guidance is responsibility and one must uptake their responsibility to help those that have fallen on their path and help them get back up. So if an entity comes with an evil agenda do not be too quick to judge or swing with your hand. Instead help them get back up, heal, teach and restore be the infinite spring of life and the current will flow when you make the choice.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Actually don't know anything about these centers of toggle spots. Read an excercise where you picture feathers tickling them. The experience was akin to having headphones very light ones, placed just in front of my ears, and everything vibrated.

But it didn't involve any fear at all.

So I've been trying to gather up info on this area.

Go the comfortable way instead and avoid the path I describe. It happens to some but people should from my point of view not seek it.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Today I witnessed the will of believe.
A little girl was playing in a puddle of sea water on the beach.
Then a man came up to her and put his hand on the ponds surface, he then pushed down and yet the water was not covering his hand nor was his hand wet. The water seeped between his fingers and around his whole hand as if a mould out of water was shaping his hand. At first the girl was scared and tried to run off, the man smiled and told her not to be afraid as all can do this. She then place her hand in the water and pushed down the water moulded around her hand. She then smiled and started giggling as if her soul lit up, never seen a child to be so happy. I guess the message is to be like that of a child mind and believe in things no matter how insane or impossible they may seem.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join