It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange object hits wind turbine 2009.Similar object photographed 5000 miles away July 2013.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdeeman

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by canDarian

You still haven't explained how chain link looks so big from 3 ft

What are you some kind of freaking douchebag idiot?
Was that a rhetorical question?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Not sure what the hell that is, but I purchased a Chinese quad copter for under $35 bucks and to me, that pic looks like an R/C helicopter, just taken by a low resolution camera.

I have way better information to post, when I'm able to post. I'm a friend of the person who brought to you "the Jesse Ventura Death Ray youtube audit investigation by an auditor, a 50 hour research project all in an 8 minute video"

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

Originally posted by fatdeeman

Originally posted by wmd_2008

You still haven't explained how chain link looks so big from 3 ft

What are you some kind of freaking douchebag idiot?
Was that a rhetorical question?

It was just a tribute to some of the choice language the op has been using against people that have either disagreed with them or found sizable inconsistencies in what they say lol

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoplasm8
It looks organic, not some mechanical "alien space probe". You begin with a grounded, Earthly, prosaic explanation FIRST. The default explanation isn't: "It looks strange, good possibility it's a UFO!!"..... "So let's prove now it's NOT a UFO".

Like already mentioned in the second post, probably a wasp/hornet caught in mid-flight. Their long rear legs hang and dangle in flight just as in this photo.

Exactly this! The prosaic explanation is the correct one 9 times out of 10, that isn't opinion it's a fact and just the way it is. If you claim something exceptional then the burden of proof is on you not the people suggesting the more likely (but not as exciting) explanation.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
The picture from California would appear to be a bug close to the camera. An important clue is that no one noticed anything at the time the picture was taken. A wasp perhaps.

Good theory, but I don't know of any insect that looks metallic silver. Metallic green, blue, and other colors - All day long, but not silver.

ETA:
The more I look at it, (other than the apparent color) an insect seems fairly likely. Or possibly a balloon as others have said. Still interesting!
edit on 29-7-2013 by Gu1tarJohn because: Bacon Powder

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

We all know it's a pocket of swamp gas caught in a thermal inversion in the atmosphere reflecting the light of Venus though.

Or a Chinese lantern!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Similar... lol. And I'm going to marry Donald Trump!!

(Die Hard quote)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by canDarian
The first hand accounts of the two separate sightings "first in Louth,Lincolnshire,Eng and the other in Auburn,CA" are eerily similar.

The first happened back in 2009,but what got me was the description some eyewitnesses gave which was

John Harrison, another witness, described how he looked out of his landing window and saw a “massive ball of light with tentacles going right down to the ground over the wind farm.

Not sure if anyone saw this yet but on the 14th of July 2013 there was a similar sighting that was photographed in Auburn,CA

Witness Statement: Steven Trail

My friends and I were on a hike on a popular trail in Auburn, California, when we decided to stop and rest about a mile down the trail. There is a rock that protrudes from the mountainside that overlooks most of the canyon and river below that is ideal for photographs and provides a large vantage point of the surrounding mountains. We were all taking turns doing yoga at this vantage point and taking pictures with an iPhone 4, and reviewing them immediately after. Upon reviewing the clarity of several of the photos that were taken seconds apart, we noticed an unusual object in the sky in one of the photos that did not appear in the pictures taken seconds before and after. The object appears to be a diamond shape with two narrow appendages protruding from the bottom and has a metallic appearance due to the reflection of the sun. We all climbed as high as we could to see if the object could still be seen with no such luck. There was very little breeze and we saw no further aircraft or any kind of balloon for the duration of the hike. If we had not captured the object in that very brief moment, we would have most likely never seen the object as it made no noticeable sound, left no apparent trail in the sky on a nearly cloudless day, and it disappeared from sight immediately. We are not sure what the object is, but it appears to be large in size due to the focus in the foreground vs the slight blur of the object over the horizon line.

That pic is freaky you can almost make out some sort of structure on the front,to me looks like some sort of focal point.Weapon?Sensor?

Mr Linky
edit on 26-7-2013 by canDarian because: CIA Did It!!!
It's either a bird, a plane...no wait, It's superman.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
i am 100% sure we are not alone in this universe. they are trying to contact us. i also think government is hiding something from us.ac

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join