It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange object hits wind turbine 2009.Similar object photographed 5000 miles away July 2013.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I think they knew we were on to them a few posts back to be honest, that's why they have disappeared.

I just cannot understand the mentality of someone who lies on a forum such as this, you defeat the object and from now on nobody is going to believe anything you say.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone
I'm pretty sure that the object buzzing around is a palo verde beetle. Largest beetle in North America and they fly.

p.s They hurt like hell when they smack into you when your on the bike.

Definitely not a Palo Verde Beetle. Nowhere close.

Palo Verde Beetle season in Arizona

Several times recently I have seen them in the wood shop doing battle with the Black Widow Spiders that live in the dusty nooks and crannies. They look nothing like the buggy looking UFO in the OP.

Dad and I used to volunteer to pick up trash on hundreds of miles of Arizona highways and byways and on more than one occasion I have been surprised by one of them crawling around inside the pickup truck while we are cruising down the highway. They always scare the heck out of me and when I had long hair, they would get stuck in it and then I would have to beg people to try and pull them out. Of course nobody wanted to.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdeeman
I think they knew we were on to them a few posts back to be honest, that's why they have disappeared.

I just cannot understand the mentality of someone who lies on a forum such as this, you defeat the object and from now on nobody is going to believe anything you say.

LOL your a joke you hijacked the thread call me a liar among other things the other guy used google photo search "golf clap" and makes it out like I was trying to hide this LOL,then there's you going to other threads and pasting them in here,ya I don't use a cellphone so what.Do you some how think that's my picture please show me anywhere that I purported it to be mine.

Ya I'm absolutely terrified of what you have found out,which is absolutely nothing and now you have wasted my time and anyone elses that peruse the thread.

And your right I just can't understand your mentality nor do I want to,you have contributed ZERO to this thread except a few chuckles at your expense.

Now kindly stay on the topic of the thread or move along.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well something is very fishy here, either it is your photo or you took someone elses and said that it was taken from 3 feet so either way you're dishonest. How could you possibly know how far away the subject was if it wasn't your photo?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Deep sea jellyfish..............

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

please show me anywhere that I purported it to be mine.

lol the fence is steel like any fence,I have nothing to prove yeesh.It was cropped and the colour boosted and a sierra filter used.And you can lock your DOF to get a shallow focus.

So not your photo but you know how far away it was taken from and what processing was applied to the image?

Keep digging.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

lol the fence is steel like any fence,I have nothing to prove yeesh.It was cropped and the colour boosted and a sierra filter used.And you can lock your DOF to get a shallow focus.

So not your photo but you know how far away it was taken from and what processing was applied to the image?

Keep digging.

And you just keep going on,if I told you I know her what would you want next a photo of us together then what you want the exif then what you want us to come chat with you online at the same time.

Just done it's like talking to my ex wife,it never freaking ends -_-

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'll tell you what forget everything else just explain how saying you know the subject distance of a photo taken by someone else doesn't make you dishonest.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I'll tell you what forget everything else just explain how saying you know the subject distance of a photo taken by someone else doesn't make you dishonest.

LMFAO cause I asked her now go away far far away.....

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by canDarian

Keep digging.

And you just keep going on,if I told you I know her what would you want next a photo of us together then what you want the exif then what you want us to come chat with you online at the same time.

Just done it's like talking to my ex wife,it never freaking ends -_-

Mhmm you are just now revealing this information? That's convenient isn't it.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

LMFAO cause I asked her now go away far far away.....

But she didn't tell you it was taken with an iphone 3s and not an iphone 5?

So you asked if she had a photo taken with an iphone with the subject 3 feet away and she said "why yes I have a photo taken at exactly three feet here you go"??

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Jesus dude your a freaking idiot,if you even bothered to read the thread instead of jumping in like a total douchebag you would see the original photo was done with a iphone 5

Oh and yes please keep babbling on,you can talk to yourself.

edit on 27-7-2013 by canDarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Jesus dude your a freaking idiot,if you even bothered to read the thread instead of jumping in like a total douchebag you would see the original photo was done with a iphone 5

Oh and yes please keep babbling on,you can talk to yourself.

edit on 27-7-2013 by canDarian because: (no reason given)

Getting very upset aren't you?

YOU said the chain link photo was taken with an iphone 5.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Weather balloon probs.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It also must just be a coincidence that googling iphone 5 "depth of field lock", a terminology that is non standard in photography and I have only ever seen used by yourself just so happens to bring that very photo up as the first result?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I figured out what it is.

Its clearly aliens

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjBGst2otb0
edit on 27-7-2013 by Mitsuskitzo because: Imbeded vid

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by canDarian

Jesus dude your a freaking idiot

Do you really think your in a position to say that to someone?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by canDarian

Taken at 3 feet iPhone 5

I must ask why you didn't give a source for the picture since it wasn't yours?

BTW here is your source for the pic...

callmeshebear.wordpress.com...

You may want to add that next time....

edit on 27-7-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: fixed link..

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I'm not saying it's a bug or whatever. However this is what my suspicions on the UFO are...

The picture was taken with a cell phone camera. I wouldn't rule out pitting and cracking in the clear part of the case which is over the camera lens. All it takes is dropping the thing over something like loose gravel, and you can easily get a little chip with cracks running out from it. And any damage on the lens (even hard to notice and the size of a grain of sand) is going to look big and out of focus in a picture taken with it.

The problem is we don't have any way of knowing the condition of the camera the picture was taken with.

Also we only have one picture from that camera to go on. If we had more, we could see whether or not an artifact remains in the same position as the UFO in other pictures.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join