It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla the anti-semite, Einstein the babbling plagiarist, & Hawking the vegetable

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but somebody has to. You've been duped. All your life. The world as you know it is a fairy tale at best, Lies and deceit at worst. But enough of my intro into the topic. Let's just get right to it.

Here's what Tesla said about Jews.

Miss! Never trust a Jew!
Sourced
To a secretary, as quoted in Tesla: Man Out of Time (1998) by Margaret Cheney, ISBN 0743215362 , p.165 (footnote)

Any wonder why he's not mainstream???

He called Einstein an idiot, and rightfully so. Here's his direct thoughts about curved space.

"I hold that space cannot be curved, for the simple reason that it can have no properties. These properties we can only speak of when dealing with matter filling the space. To say that in the presence of large bodies space becomes curved is equivalent to stating that something can act upon nothing. I, for one, refuse to subscribe to such a view. "

Now let's just witness Science's False god, Einstein himself, the only time he ever spoke publicly (I wonder why) without his cue cards present:

The fact is that he was a math flunky, and worked in the patent office and stole others' ideas. Even his Theory of Relativity wasn't new. Look up Bošković.

As I mentioned in my other thread, they don't want to consider the realities of the universe like faster than light travel. To do so would destroy their house of cards from within that they've elaborately built with math, not reality or empiricism.

Take the cosmic ray for example, which is not a ray at all but a billion volt neutron that travels faster than light. If they admitted it was a neutron they'd admit it has mass and therefore Relativity goes POOF!

And now.

Stephen Hawking.

Early in his carer he was outspoken against Einstein, and then he mysteriously developed his disease? How come then he is the only one to live this long with it? Makes no sense.

The fact of the matter is he's a vegetable, and just a puppet mouthpiece for MS science, what they want him to say, and that is to support Einstein fundamentally.

Yep, you've done been duped.

Happy trials [sic, deliberate], partners.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CircleOfDust

I think too much credit is given to scientists, that get face time on media. Their faces become like stamps of approval on any idea. You know its good science (chicken), because Michio Kaku (Colonel Sanders) worked with it. It doesn't matter who tested (cooked) it or what theory (chicken) it was pulled from. We all know we eat and buy this sales pitch every where. We all have trusty faces on our trust based money, no matter the bird it was pulled from. I disagree somewhat about Tesla being played as an image. Until modernly, much was done to put him on the back shelves of history.

+28 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

So you discredit Tesla and then use him to discredit Einstein?

Well done my friend, well done.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

You don't by chance drive a Ford vehicle by chance, or ever had, or ever even rode in a Ford vehicle?

Considering that Henry Ford was a Nazi sympathizer, anti-semite, and even donated vast sums of money to the Nazi cause (pre-war), anyone ever owning a Ford vehicle, or even riding in one might could be considered a contributer to or supporter of all that nonsense.

Methinks there's bigger devils you can go after.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CircleOfDust

The fact is that he was a math flunky, and worked in the patent office and stole others' ideas. Even his Theory of Relativity wasn't new. Look up Bošković.

Exactly, Everybody knows that you can take any math flunky and put them in the patent office long enough and they will begin to comprehend mathematical equations and the laws of physics enough to pass it as their own.

Good catch

As I mentioned in my other thread, they don't want to consider the realities of the universe like faster than light travel. To do so would destroy their house of cards from within that they've elaborately built with math, not reality or empiricism.

Take the cosmic ray for example, which is not a ray at all but a billion volt neutron that travels faster than light. If they admitted it was a neutron they'd admit it has mass and therefore Relativity goes POOF!

Once again Exactly , except for this guy who has no regards for humanity and is trying to make it all go POOF! B@stard he is that scientist.

NASA physicist and engineer Dr. Harold G. White, 43, believes it is possible to bend the rules of time and space that Albert Einstein constructed when he postulated that it is impossible to exceed the speed of light.

rt.com...

Stephen Hawking.

Early in his carer he was outspoken against Einstein, and then he mysteriously developed his disease? How come then he is the only one to live this long with it? Makes no sense.

The fact of the matter is he's a vegetable, and just a puppet mouthpiece for MS science, what they want him to say, and that is to support Einstein fundamentally.

Once again you can't argue with logic like that . Obviously the easiest and the only way TPTB could have manipulated the masses was to create a human vegetable and to utilize the latest technology to make him look a live.

Yep, you've done been duped.

Dude I'm taking my kid out of school and getting him a job at the patent office tomorrow. He needs to get his Math and Physics scores up, wait do they hire 6 year olds? Oh who cares, if working at the patent office helped that Einstein putz my kid should have it all figured out by the age of 10.

edit on 25-7-2013 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
s & f bud i like to see someone have a good rant at science are you phage's little brother .

nice to know me and tesla think alike on one thing

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro

You drive a Ford?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk

So you discredit Tesla and then use him to discredit Einstein?

Well done my friend, well done.

LOL and a Star for you

However, I think he was trying to demonstrate that Tesla had it all figured out, but because he was an anti-semite he was brushed aside.

Waiting to hear if the OP drives a Ford before I make up my mind of which angle he was coming from

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

So we have another genius ranting on ATS.

The information provided by the op may be true or it could be nonsense. I think it's probably somewhere in between.

What's amazing to me is how so many great scientists have followed in the footsteps of the men mentioned by the op. Students who spent years dedicated to their studies, attended some of the top schools / universities in the world but are not aware of some of these very relevant facts provided by an anonymous person on a conspiracy website.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42

Originally posted by geobro

You drive a Ford?
i have had many over the years i own a swastika as well

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Here's what Tesla said about Jews.

Miss! Never trust a Jew!

And some of the founding fathers owned slaves, but that doesn't take away from their great achievements. Times were simply different back then. Plus you really shouldn't trust a Jew....
Kidding.
edit on 25/7/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Times were simply different back then. Plus you really shouldn't trust a Jew

I can't believe you said that.

I'm a Jew.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Deny ignorance folks:

Contrary to popular belief, Albert Einstein did not fail mathematics in school. The myth may have become popular when “Ripley’s Believe it or Not!” published the idea in its newspaper column in 1935. Today, this “false fact” turns up in many books and thousands of online references.

When shown told of the rumour, Einstein was amused; “I never failed in mathematics,” he replied. “Before I was fifteen I had mastered differential and integral calculus.” In elementary school, Einstein was at the top of his class in math. By age 12, he was able to solve complicated problems in applied arithmetic and began learning geometry and algebra on his own. Einstein also tackled new mathematical theories and even came up on his own with a way to prove the Pythagorean theorem.

Urban Myths: Einstein Flunked Math

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by playernumber13

So we have another genius ranting on ATS.

The information provided by the op may be true or it could be nonsense. I think it's probably somewhere in between.

What's amazing to me is how so many great scientists have followed in the footsteps of the men mentioned by the op. Students who spent years dedicated to their studies, attended some of the top schools / universities in the world but are not aware of some of these very relevant facts provided by an anonymous person on a conspiracy website.

Didn't you read the OP?

He told you that we have all been duped and I bet they all worked at the patent office.

Oh wait , Tesla warned us about trusting you.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by playernumber13

Times were simply different back then. Plus you really shouldn't trust a Jew

I can't believe you said that.

I'm a Jew.

lol you cut out the part where I said I was kidding and made me look bad. See this is why you can't trust Jews...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Deny ignorance folks:

Contrary to popular belief, Albert Einstein did not fail mathematics in school. The myth may have become popular when “Ripley’s Believe it or Not!” published the idea in its newspaper column in 1935. Today, this “false fact” turns up in many books and thousands of online references.

When shown told of the rumour, Einstein was amused; “I never failed in mathematics,” he replied. “Before I was fifteen I had mastered differential and integral calculus.” In elementary school, Einstein was at the top of his class in math. By age 12, he was able to solve complicated problems in applied arithmetic and began learning geometry and algebra on his own. Einstein also tackled new mathematical theories and even came up on his own with a way to prove the Pythagorean theorem.

Urban Myths: Einstein Flunked Math

Don't be fooled or impressed by that. You can't compare today’s MATH to MATH back than.

Math was much simpler back than and they didn't have to worry about applying the formulas we use today.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Cosmic rays do not go faster than light.

Just don't.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Oh.
I was lying anyways, I'm not a Jew. I'm just a crazy liar.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Ok, with evidence and logic that the OP provided Its times like these I wish ATS had a way to find out who did the S & F.

Although I'm sure the same can easily be said about my threads.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

Don't be fooled or impressed by that. You can't compare today’s MATH to MATH back than.

It doesn't matter how difficult math was back then, it's still a myth that he failed math in school.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join