It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I loathe America, and what it has done to the rest of the world...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Since wilson's presidency stellar X? Oh, you mean before the US had to become the police force of the world

Had to become based on what exactly? Why would the worlds self assumed police force build up both Germany and the USSR for their second world war showdown? Why would it basically force Japan into war, illegally partition Korea against the wishes of it's people and attack Vietnam when it never threatened US security in any way? Why did it stage dozens of interventions all around the world to destroy liberation movements while sponsoring into power dozens of brutal dictators which destroyed freedoms as far as they went?

to keep ruope and the rest of the world from klilling each other.

Such vapid nonsense have no place on this forum.

This is all about being jealous and angry and whatever at the top dog. Thats all. Its almost schoolyard mentality.

The fact that you think such feelings motivates the actions of world leaders speaks volumes as to your own emotional maturity.

Stellar

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mac223
Indeed, another thing. A lot of countries are ungrateful for the help the U.S. has provided them. For example:

1) South Vietnam
2) South Korea
3) Iraq
4) The small countries in Europe such as Poland during World War Two
5) Britain during World War Two
6) Russia during World War Two (Ironicly we ending up fighting with them after :dn

Does that not say America has helped a lot of countries over the years? I also dislike the fact that everyone hates the U.S.A. Think about it what could be better than watching some baseball, eating some hot dogs, drinking some beer, and kicking some terrorist ass!

Hehe

-Mac

Well you've just met one Brit who's grateful for your help, along with my Mum, grandparents and most people I've ever spoken to on this subject. Granted as most of them said 'you could've got stuck in there a bit sooner'.

For myself, whatever the faults and foibles of the USA, I doubt we'd be blessing our luck if Russia, China or....well just about anyone actually had emerged as THE main superpower to influence Europe.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ubermunche
Well you've just met one Brit who's grateful for your help, along with my Mum, grandparents and most people I've ever spoken to on this subject. Granted as most of them said 'you could've got stuck in there a bit sooner'.

Not before ensuring that all Britain's state assets were sold to American interest or their European masters...

For myself, whatever the faults and foibles of the USA, I doubt we'd be blessing our luck if Russia, China or....well just about anyone actually had emerged as THE main superpower to influence Europe.

Well the USSR have been making the true geopolitical choices since the late 70's so as long as your basing your views on that i wont argue.

Stellar

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mac223
Indeed, another thing. A lot of countries are ungrateful for the help the U.S. has provided them. For example:

1) South Vietnam

The South Vietnamese people NEVER asked to be killed by the millions so this is just a lie of epic proportions.

2) South Korea

Once again they would have unified given a free choice and did not asked to be bombed or murdered by the hundreds of thousands for simply resisting a oppressive American backed regime. That things have turned out so well is mainly a by product of the massive American military spending in the region and the hard work of the local people who had so much to rebuild after the destruction the US visited on it by creating a war with the North.

3) Iraq

They did not ask for SH and if not for the CIA they never would have ended up with him. They did not ask for millions of Iraqi's to die due to American and European sanctions and the war SH started with Iran on American orders.

4) The small countries in Europe such as Poland during World War
Two

All given away to the USSR for no good reason under the sun. Talk about grand betrayal....

5) Britain during World War Two

Britains survival were never seriously threatened as Hitler seemingly always chose to let them out of 'the bag'. Britain were not saved by American action or for that matter by British action.

6) Russia during World War Two (Ironicly we ending up fighting with them after :dn

So the only thing we learnt from this experience is that the US creates it's own enemies.

Does that not say America has helped a lot of countries over the years?

It shows that the America has been led by genocidal ( in as much as they do not care if millions must die to further their plans) maniacs for at least a half century.

I also dislike the fact that everyone hates the U.S.A.

Everyone does not hate the U.S.A.

Think about it what could be better than watching some baseball, eating some hot dogs, drinking some beer, and kicking some terrorist ass!
Hehe
-Mac

Possible not creating those 'terrorist' by bombing their mothers, fathers and children for no civilized reason at all?

Stellar

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by fiveangelsfrank
"We are the great equalizer, without us there would be NO freedom to speak of, why do people argue that point?"

Because its a blatant lie easily disproved by the last 60 years of history.

Why is the USA never given any credit for the 60+ years of peace in Europe.

Because there was not peace in all of Europe? Is Europe the only continent on the planet?

Does anyone believe that without thousands of Americans sitting in NATO bases through out Europe there would be peace for this long.

Yes. It would obviously be better if the US simply stopped funding the USS R's strategic programs at the end of the second world war or never started to build up that nation for the 'cold war'?

Can anyone tell me when Europe was without war for 60+ years in the last 1000 years or more.

I am sure you could find someone if you read some history books.
A unjust peace can be worse than war but i wont argue that that was the case in the 'free' part of the Europe...

You people kill eachother at soccer games.

Probably better than sending their young men to end up face down in South East Asian rice paddies killing people who never went to soccer games...

It's easy to be europe right now because the USA keeps you from eachothers throats. Left on your own we would be looking at WW V.

It's far easier to just be ignorant of history... What keeps the Europeans 'from each others throats' is the fact that Europeans are quite sick and tired of war and wont be so easily fooled into it again hence the new strategy of unification and thus robbing them of their freedom by alternative means.

Stellar

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Madman
What a joke..

You presence here?

Oh no those evil americas paint faces on their planes....
I guess if the author had to choose between playfully decorated warlanes and a dictatorship he'd choose the later.

If you can point out the connection to the rest of us? What is 'playful' about dropping bombs and other people attempting to kill you while you do so?

The author is clearly upset at their life and joining the flock.

The author made her views quite clear and if you have trouble understanding feel free to ask for a more general 'translation'.

Stellar

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by etotheitheta
Yes, or We Americans want the same thing everyone else wants: oil. I ain't gonna sit by passiveley as hippies stroll down the presidential walk way tot he whitehouse to discuss surrendering negotiations with the nonexistant iraqi resistance.

The same 'nonexistent' resistance that has so far managed to seriously injure or kill more than ten thousand American troops? The USA have enough oil in the old states ( not counting Alaska) to provide in it's current daily needs for a 150 years ( give or take a couple decades) and the reason it's going overseas and invading oil rich nations is mostly to restrict the world supply.

People in Sweden, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea and numerous other "we're so cool because we have "technology" and dont start wars" can act the way they do because it is we, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, start the wars and fight while these fondu dipping Europeans kick back and bitch about "the illegal war".

They were managing to get their oil by hook and by crook and they are far worse off now than they were before the US started it's recent wars in the ME. Please don't presume that the US actions are at all in European interest as that should be obvious from higher fuel prices everywhere.

So what do we Americans get out of this? Women with bigger titties, V8 trucks and baseball.

What about the destroyed ecomomy that came partly as result of these overseas escapades?

Stellar

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Mac what paper did you write? Your completely wrong, Hitler wanted us as an ally, when he did not get what he wanted the air war started, and we wupped the Germans good, no US in sight at all.

And more to the point the US did not win ww1 or 2, economic sanctions brought Germany to its knees in ww1, its armed forces wanted to fight on and were still very strong. WW2 European theatre was won by the Russians, they had the Germans beat long before the US set foot in Europe.

And the US did not win on its own fighting the Japanese, us Brits and our Commonwealth troops had to hold your hand on that one as well.

Korea, the Mighty US wupped by the Chinese.

Vietnam, ditto by men wearing pyjamas oh and by women as well.

What has happened since ww2 is that the US Goverment has been highjacked by a group of money grabbing murderous thugs namely the Zionists and the Neocons. America has not Policed the World it has robbed and murdered its way to the top and continues to do so aided and abbetted by the mind controlled polpulace (not all) who frequently state that they live in a bubble,which is in itself a very strange term to use.

Stellar many good and valid points

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CoLD aNGeR

It's unfortunately true.. "Have a good day" = "Heil Hitler" (in sickly, even less palatable form). I'm not esp. fond of Drabble's novels but so many (thinking) people agree with her, incl. Nobel Laureate Harold Pinter.

American libery is a commodity that you pay for with MONEY. Consider the record - first to use WMD (nuclear weapons, fire bombing), concentration camps, chemical weapons (agent orange, etc.), war crimes of every description 'Founding Fathers' - a bunch of land-hungry, slave-owning riff-off artists.

It's good to see the US digging it's own grave although sad to see people living in fear here.. job loss -> no health insurance -> illegal surveillance -> snake oil salesmen.. you name it. Not to mention moronic christians.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Trust me no people feel more ravaged ,damaged ,raped and defiled.
As do real Americans that are intelligent.and know what has come to pass in America the last 60 years.
No country is more bombed out than America

1200 Nuclear bombs went off in America
1 2 0 0

many of them above ground
it has spread fallout all over America but the worse hit are both the west and east coast

they have witnesses their own country the richest in the world at one time
be systematically reduced to a basket case

they have seen their most cherished leaders murdered int he streets like dogs

Trust me the intelligent American that knows the truth knows I am Right

Show some respect

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
If you hate America so much....where is your ideal place to live? If you instead live in America, and hate it so much, then by all means....LEAVE.

NO... NO............no, its people like you that don't just get it do you.

America walks in on every nations backyard, We don't want to live their, nor do we respect your country, nor do we want to talk about your country.

But your behaviour as a nation has been pissing us right of for the last 50 years

We don't accept that!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Mac what paper did you write? Your completely wrong, Hitler wanted us as an ally, when he did not get what he wanted the air war started, and we wupped the Germans good, no US in sight at all.

And more to the point the US did not win ww1 or 2, economic sanctions brought Germany to its knees in ww1, its armed forces wanted to fight on and were still very strong. WW2 European theatre was won by the Russians, they had the Germans beat long before the US set foot in Europe.

And the US did not win on its own fighting the Japanese, us Brits and our Commonwealth troops had to hold your hand on that one as well.

Korea, the Mighty US wupped by the Chinese.

Vietnam, ditto by men wearing pyjamas oh and by women as well.

What has happened since ww2 is that the US Goverment has been highjacked by a group of money grabbing murderous thugs namely the Zionists and the Neocons. America has not Policed the World it has robbed and murdered its way to the top and continues to do so aided and abbetted by the mind controlled polpulace (not all) who frequently state that they live in a bubble,which is in itself a very strange term to use.

Stellar many good and valid points

The British empire has been by their side for the entire process

The real turning point for America was when the Texas bulldozer got into the White house
his stubbornness bankrupted them
Johnson called the Texas Bulldozer for his underhanded and sleazy politics
used in the the state of Texas on his ride to the top often including violence and murder.
He lied them into Vietnam and kept them there even after they had lost he
would not give up until it broke America.
Nixon another gangster poured out America's revenge on Vietnam
with a carpet bombing policy.
comparing these to gangsters to JFK is like night and day
the coup d'etat that allowed the gangsters to control America was challenged by the American youth in the 60's but it was not enough to reverse the plight of America
Most Americans as is the case today are simpletons who sleep walk to their demise.

Although it is true America has lost all the wars it is not because they were beaten by the enemy ,on the contrary they were beaten by their own politicians who have no mandate to win wars only to protract them so that the War Industrial Complex is well greased.
If America wanted to win wars it would do so with lightening speed and efficiently .
a case in point is how British soldiers were caught red handed in Iraq dressed like Arabs holding IED explosives.
playing one group of Arabs against the next to escalate the war so that
it would insure a protracted war.
killing allied soldiers so that the War Industrial Complex is well greased

alas the majority of Americans are simpletons.

this game has played itself out now and the end game is in view.

The NAU will be formed to save America from it's international loans that it can not pay off it can not even keep up with the interest payments on them.

whether contrived or through sheer ignorance of the gangsters that have been running America the last 40 + years is hard to know for certain
but the results are startling
No Politicians I know would knowingly allow their high paying jobs to be sent over seas without slapping tariffs on the products that those companies produce for American consumption. only Americans would do that to their fellow citizens.

But I assure you the only Americans that feel no sense of loss and a despair
for their country are the uneducated fools who know nothing about their country or what has been done to it

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join