It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I loathe America, and what it has done to the rest of the world...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
that is quite annoying being called european. hehe

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I can believe how many people hate America or don't give thanks to the help weve given them.

If America wanted to America could have taken over Britian, Mexico, Canada, Cuba, Africa, All of Europe durring WW 2, but did we NO!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to America, their is a system in place now that allows people to have a freedom that they never had before. The Freedom to complain.

I love the USA. those who don't, don't appreciate what the US has done to the world, turned it from a cruel world to a world were people have the right to do what they want and be who they want.

People like Cold Anger always have something against the system.

To all those US haters, go join a so called communist country, then come back and see if you bitch about the US now.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
FoxStriker, people are always going to want to live a better life than the currently do. If I lived in a totalitarian state like China or North Korea, I would want to have a better standard of living. I am thankful that I am fortunate enough to live in a well off, democratic nation, but still, human instinct commands that if we are discontented with our current situation, then we should seek change, and hence, a better standard of living. I would much rather be at the mercy of the USA than at the mercy of China, for example, but then, I would rather be at the mercy of nobody. I do not hate America, and I think that those who say they do are misinformed. But I am frustrated by the way that the seem able to dictate to the rest of the world how we will live our lives, and how they can exercise their military might if anyone steps out of line, without the blessings of their "allies" and friendly nations.

As for America being able to take over the world, would that have been an action which you would support, or which you would have been pround of?

I still believe that the US owed it to the oppressed fellow human beings of Europe to aid Britain and her allies in defeating Fascism and Nazism

[Edited on 23-5-2003 by CiderGood_HeadacheBad]

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
"If America wanted to America could have taken over Britian, Mexico, Canada, Cuba, Africa, All of Europe durring WW 2, but did we NO!!!!!!!!!"

Absolutley sickening

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker

Thanks to America, their is a system in place now that allows people to have a freedom that they never had before. The Freedom to complain.

Before the rise of fascism and World War 2, Europeans had just as much "freedom to complain" as Americans, the US only helped to restore that freedom in the oppressed countries, and defend it in others. Today, Americans probably enjoy less freedom to complain than the citizens of any other "democracy". Your government is so powerful that no matter how much you protest, you can do nothing to change the way it operates. Just try to change the system. You will fail, because the US government is so huge and all consuming, to the extent that it is not content with staying within it's own borders.

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Interpret what I said as you'd like. Answer your questions, I will not. There's no use and you're filled with too much hate.
[Edited on 23-5-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

I don't take in a bad way, but i was just making a point about the thread as well...

Anyway as i told u my hate goes always to the ONLY responsable and that as i said 100 times is not america but the entire globe, and i mean those upstairs taking decisions, those responsable also for divide the mass into a risk game with a bad end as u can see every day...
Is not Hate TC is sick and tired of the lies, my patiente has ended and the time for payback has arrived
Don't you think so?

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
PAyback against what?

Ever tried to hold quicksilver dumb thing to do, but if you've already down it, you know what I mean. Or tried to form warm Jell-O into a shape?

Who do you aim the payback at? How much of it should be aimed at ourselves because we decided to ignore evidence, refused to learn how things "ought to be" so we'd know for a fact when it was going wrong?

And, how much of it is our misconceptions brought on by a world that is largely out of our control due to natural evolution of technology?

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
CA this planet is running out of recources and long before oil becomes an issue ore will be long gone. The best thing to do it consolidate the planet into as few governments as possible thereby removing the taxes, tariffs and the various other issues which impede and increase the cost of free trade.

A vast amount of recources exist, outside this planet. Which with the proper technology we can access efficiently,. in fact the application of our more advanced technology would make possible jobs worldwide (the issues of pollution, population, world hunger as well as decease could as well be solved).

The technology in question is very dangerose and as a result, under the wrong conditions the type of restrictions (which could exist] could in fact be very oppressive. The solution is to begin dealing with the problems now (to in effect resolve all current conflicts) and as a reuslt emphasis to the next generation (in 25 years as of the year 2000) a world united towards a common goal (survival).

In 300 years we will run out of oil, in about 100 years we will not only run out of ore's but as well our current capacity to feed the world (To be honest it will become a fantasy).

Our technology has the potential to save us as long as we do not use it against ourselves.

The current superpower in the world is a country which while only 227 years old, it includes descendants of every culture in the world, By far it is the most culturally diverse country on the planet.

Despite the fact, that conflicts which reuslt is murder between cultures is an every day happenstance worldwide. In the United States of America this type of response is limited to the behavior of adolescents
and extremist groups which have no authority.

The American system of governing compared to that of other cultures makes possible peaceful interaction despite differences and this to a greater degree than any other political/cultural system in the world.

Furthermore, what was observed during and after WWII with respect to the United States of America
does bear mentioning�..

Despite the cultural diversification inherent in the USA in the 1940s (as well the inherent issues which existed at the time), it became a force to be reckoned with. As a reuslt of its people working together, this country survived and as a result of its actions then became the most powerfull country in the world.

To date, the reuslt of its people working together has resulted in he development of technology well beyond the expectations and ability of any other country in the world. The reality is that the world is not culturally diversified.

If one leaves the US what one encounters is akin to what the KKK and Nazi organizations feel what is best for this country (as well as for this world), cultures divided by differences which have nothing to do with humanity.

Humanity is the issue and the survival of humanity should take precedence over any other matter.

To be honest what you have touted CA does not support survival.

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
CA this planet is running out of recources and long before oil becomes an issue ore will be long gone. The best thing to do it consolidate the planet into as few governments as possible thereby removing the taxes, tariffs and the various other issues which impede and increase the cost of free trade.

A vast amount of recources exist, outside this planet. Which with the proper technology we can access efficiently,. in fact the application of our more advanced technology would make possible jobs worldwide (the issues of pollution, population, world hunger as well as decease could as well be solved).

The technology in question is very dangerose and as a result, under the wrong conditions the type of restrictions (which could exist] could in fact be very oppressive. The solution is to begin dealing with the problems now (to in effect resolve all current conflicts) and as a reuslt emphasis to the next generation (in 25 years as of the year 2000) a world united towards a common goal (survival).

In 300 years we will run out of oil, in about 100 years we will not only run out of ore's but as well our current capacity to feed the world (To be honest it will become a fantasy).

Our technology has the potential to save us as long as we do not use it against ourselves.

The current superpower in the world is a country which while only 227 years old, it includes descendants of every culture in the world, By far it is the most culturally diverse country on the planet.

Despite the fact, that conflicts which reuslt is murder between cultures is an every day happenstance worldwide. In the United States of America this type of response is limited to the behavior of adolescents
and extremist groups which have no authority.

The American system of governing compared to that of other cultures makes possible peaceful interaction despite differences and this to a greater degree than any other political/cultural system in the world.

Furthermore, what was observed during and after WWII with respect to the United States of America
does bear mentioning�..

Despite the cultural diversification inherent in the USA in the 1940s (as well the inherent issues which existed at the time), it became a force to be reckoned with. As a reuslt of its people working together, this country survived and as a result of its actions then became the most powerfull country in the world.

To date, the reuslt of its people working together has resulted in he development of technology well beyond the expectations and ability of any other country in the world. The reality is that the world is not culturally diversified.

If one leaves the US what one encounters is akin to what the KKK and Nazi organizations feel what is best for this country (as well as for this world), cultures divided by differences which have nothing to do with humanity.

Humanity is the issue and the survival of humanity should take precedence over any other matter.

To be honest what you have touted CA does not support survival.

With all the respects if u think america is a "model" to the rest of the world, and even u tell me that there in the States there is respect for races, or that tecnology is ment to help us, while obviuosly is killing us, and the planet as well, and the resources, well we do not enjoy unlimited resources on earth, and the exponential grown of the population in the globe makes things more difficult, contamination because of the millions of cars, planes, and other kind of transports, are creating everyday tons of crap, and even u must know toltec that your dear states are the most contaminant country in the world, and that mr bush did not want to go to kioto, or to the south african meeting the world wide environment. That u have the biggest amount of nuclear factories.
The war machinery that US has spends more natural resources than an entire country in africa, just the minerals, oil, people, etc etc. And all that to destroy another country and reconstrut it with their companies to gain even more.
Also if your system is so good, why u have the biggest amount of crime in the entire world? is that what you call security? Or people getting guns running into a school pumping up all????
Or have the death penalty???
Or after paying almost 60% of your salary in taxes your country has a debt of trillions that citizens must pay?

You don�t use technology against yourselves?
I am not even gonna answer that one, just look around and see what the technolgy has done to the world and people...

Other thing of your dear states that i do not understand, even being as u said the first country in the world, is how something such basic and important as health is private???
So there you have your model, i don�t hate countries personally i hate the creators of those systems, i told always here, that USA has very beautiful places to see, and stuff, but the society how the brainwash the people, the laws, the media, etc etc makes me sick, and people that defends that insanity makes me more sick...

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I certainly would not say that America is killing us or the rest of the planet, as a matter of fact, considering the output, America is very clean. Where manufacturers bypass our OSHA and EPA restrictions, though, is when they go to other countries where they aren't saddled with the restrictions placed on them here. Therefore, I submit that it is other nations that are doing the damage by not raising their standards to ours. Of course, that'd mean that they would not benefit from our industries moving there and paying rights to be there, and they'd probably also anger the people of their countries by curtailing the flight of our industries to their countries.

See, no matter which way you look at it, if you want to you can just put blinders on and hate America in a knee-jerk fashion. I expect nothing less.

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Geezus, WTF is up with the world if the only thing that people have to do is 'bitzch' about the US or Bush?

You know....there comes a time when you just need to let it GO. Everyone's bitzching and moaning and belittlings DON'T CHANGE NOTHING!! All this is doing nothing but causing separation, hatred, diversity, and whatever else anyone wants to throw in here. Does it make any of you feel better? Does it make you feel you live somewhere better or need to move!? Does it change anything that is happening in this world? Will any of this change how the US is? Will it have any bearing, at all, on the course of the US or the world for that matter?

This stuff ain't doing anything contructive.....crap is like spitting into the wind.....it comes back to land on your face.

BTW....anyone got a spittone?

My two cents and diffently my two cents won't buy squat.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 12:01 AM
link   

The war machinery that US has spends more natural resources than an entire country in Africa, just the minerals, oil, people, etc.

So do most major armies in the world CA what exactly would you want the US to do?

There is one very important issue I felt mentioning was obvious but as you have brought this thread back let discuss it.

What will the population of this planet be in say 200 years and what is going to make it possible to feed, clothe, house and provide a means of support for all these people?

I guess in the Easter Hemisphere (over all) they really spend a lot of money of pollution control and health insurance, that's why the salaries are so high over there huh?

What exactly is that big cloud over 1/4 of China I hear its mostly aerosols? Do you know what red tide is?

And as far as Nuclear plants was not Chernobyl in Russia's farm belt I hear the worms are not reproducing asexually anymore?

Look again CA cause it may not be in your back yard but man its closer that you may want to admit.

You want to talk about crime why is it so little is heard about serial killers in your parts, could it be they do not deserve a fair trial, anyone else on that list.

I don't know CA but it seems that at the most you have only visited here what makes you think you know so much?

Without today's technology half the world would starve but in 200 years even with today's technology the same amount will die of starvation.

As far as your issues about health care those who cannot afford it can get an alternative (Medicaid). There are regulations but basically if you really need it and for some reason do not qualify in a certain state others states have that covered (its no big deal).

The problem your having CA is that you Hate and loathe social issues make you sick.

Get past your personal stereotypes and prejudices and perhaps you will find the way other people live will make more sense to you.

[Edited on 24-6-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I certainly would not say that America is killing us or the rest of the planet, as a matter of fact, considering the output, America is very clean. Where manufacturers bypass our OSHA and EPA restrictions, though, is when they go to other countries where they aren't saddled with the restrictions placed on them here. Therefore, I submit that it is other nations that are doing the damage by not raising their standards to ours. Of course, that'd mean that they would not benefit from our industries moving there and paying rights to be there, and they'd probably also anger the people of their countries by curtailing the flight of our industries to their countries.

See, no matter which way you look at it, if you want to you can just put blinders on and hate America in a knee-jerk fashion. I expect nothing less.

Tc u read a lot of my posts made in ATS, and u know that is not JUST THE DAMN US BUT THE DAMN WORLD, we live in corruption, no country is out of it, manipulation everywhere and lies, and i point out the US now on that thread, doesn�t mean that i hate it, but the FACTS are talking by themselves, so if i explain a bit how US is, and as far as i see i did not type lies about it, is obvious that anybody with brain and rational will think something negative about the people that controls that country, Citizenship is not the one to blame, they have to wake up and see what kind of # they live in, say that america is bad, europe is bad, africa is bad, asia is bad, DO U UNDERSTAND???
And if suposly "Us is the best country" or the "most rich"
or "the more free" why nobody replied about my criticism and statements about negative things of the States, u just avoid it blaming other countries, yes US is not the only one, but the biggest. So now u see that is not that i hate the US specific, i hate the entire globe, and not it�s nature, people (some of them), i hate what we�ve become, and the hypocrisy in this world about put blinders as u said, anyway i am sick of being avoided by telling me that i hate Us, and that other countries are worst the thread says US, maybe another one will say europe, because europe is also very corrupted from the beginning of the ages, and it sucks a lot...
TC just be honest, if u think that what u have in the US is freedom, u have a problem of concepts, that $ gives u "materialist freedom" doesn�t mean that u are free...

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Geezus, WTF is up with the world if the only thing that people have to do is 'bitzch' about the US or Bush?

You know....there comes a time when you just need to let it GO. Everyone's bitzching and moaning and belittlings DON'T CHANGE NOTHING!! All this is doing nothing but causing separation, hatred, diversity, and whatever else anyone wants to throw in here. Does it make any of you feel better? Does it make you feel you live somewhere better or need to move!? Does it change anything that is happening in this world? Will any of this change how the US is? Will it have any bearing, at all, on the course of the US or the world for that matter?

This stuff ain't doing anything contructive.....crap is like spitting into the wind.....it comes back to land on your face.

BTW....anyone got a spittone?

My two cents and diffently my two cents won't buy squat.

regards
seekerof

I does make u see what we live in, and how people`put blinders to themselves in that matter, or the patriotic-blind people, or just the people that is with bush, when obviously he is lying, white house is lying, and they have been doing it from it�s creation. As in the rest of the world, that is what i try to show here, how people just avoids the matter, but then "let�s go save the irakis from the tyrann of Satan.." come on.
It�s time stand unite and fight this lies, this suffering, and stop lying to ourselves or believe the crap of our biased media and goverment, doing nothing is when nothing changes and they will continue with the atrocity...

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec

The war machinery that US has spends more natural resources than an entire country in Africa, just the minerals, oil, people, etc.

So do most major armies in the world CA what exactly would you want the US to do?

There is one very important issue I felt mentioning was obvious but as you have brought this thread back let discuss it.

What will the population of this planet be in say 200 years and what is going to make it possible to feed, clothe, house and provide a means of support for all these people?

I guess in the Easter Hemisphere (over all) they really spend a lot of money of pollution control and health insurance, that's why the salaries are so high over there huh?

What exactly is that big cloud over 1/4 of China I hear its mostly aerosols? Do you know what red tide is?

And as far as Nuclear plants was not Chernobyl in Russia's farm belt I hear the worms are not reproducing asexually anymore?

Look again CA cause it may not be in your back yard but man its closer that you may want to admit.

You want to talk about crime why is it so little is heard about serial killers in your parts, could it be they do not deserve a fair trial, anyone else on that list.

I don't know CA but it seems that at the most you have only visited here what makes you think you know so much?

Without today's technology half the world would starve but in 200 years even with today's technology the same amount will die of starvation.

As far as your issues about health care those who cannot afford it can get an alternative (Medicaid). There are regulations but basically if you really need it and for some reason do not qualify in a certain state others states have that covered (its no big deal).

The problem your having CA is that you Hate and loathe social issues make you sick.

Get past your personal stereotypes and prejudices and perhaps you will find the way other people live will make more sense to you.

Of course Social issues unjustice for all and hypocrisy makes me sick, i don�t like it at all, and reading the article of the beginning of the thread you understand my point.
Anyway i have to tell ya, as i said with TC, that we need a solution, because if u don�t see it as a problem, that is another problem more added to this, being honest, to feed the population and all this stuff, look at this famous sentences:

The earth gains 9000 People an hour...
That is 921 672 000 more people by 2012...
Or one more India.
There is no place anymore for people who don�t want to share.
How can we let everyone know that, quickly without a gun?
United States Consumption Resources of Worlds�s Natural Resources = 40%
Military budget 2002 = $318.000.000.000

What does it tell you?
Is not just the US, i admit is the entire globe, and i said 300 times, but u still think i am anti-american, what i am is anti-unjustice, anyway with that money i bet a lot of ppl would have had a house in africa, or food, or just even water...
What does it help if everybody has army, nukes, tanks soldiers, if nobody has it, nobody needs it, aren�t we suposed to be the evolution of the monkey?
The monkey stills able to live in society in themselves, we�ve sold that for "materialism" and "$", people doesn�t care about people, impacts more to see to little girls being killed (Uk case) than 500.000 people dying from brutality all over the globe every single day...
Toltec, my point is that is time to admit the obvious, is in front of our faces, we live in it everyday, IT IS TIME TO FACE IT, reality is not beautiful , we do not enjoy any rights or freedoms, we are just a chain of slaves, manipulated, like puppets. And we try to trust our controllers defend them, or even fight for them including giving your own live.
We are just numbers for the people that controls us, and that�s it, Some countries are being used more than others for that (US-Europe case).

NWO and US is their favorite tool....

[Edited on 24-6-2003 by CoLD aNGeR]

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I still can't believe some US citizens still believe that their government was trying to liberate Iraq.
Get it through your thick fuc*ing skulls.
Its the Bush family's 'Treasuremap for Oil'
Jeezy creezy.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The problem is not with the US CA is fact its really got nothing to do with the Western Hemisphere at all.

Some may consider that the US is a Scapegoat because they took the time to help but that's a fantasy.

We do not need oil and you know that (Ethanol) your culture needs oil and needs us to not change that.

Before W.W.II CA this country really had nothing to do with any of the Eastern Hemisphere's problem and here you are comparing our president to Hitler. You make is sounds like the problems you had have not been around for a very long time which is not true.

If it were so many Caucasians would not have abandoned the life offered in your part of the world and moved here.

The Eastern Hemisphere is divided much like the KKK wanted to divide the US, that alone presents what kind of problems exist as well as do your responses.

One more thing CA if push comes to shove this country will convert to Ethanol very quickly perhaps even faster than you think.

As far as the decision that can come after that well that can depend of many issues

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
How do you expect the rest of the world to love you when you so clearly don't love yourselves?

The people of the US don't trust each other. What makes you think that anyone outside would want to trust you when the impression you give is such a negative one?

Sure, blame it on your government. But it's not down to them. It's YOU - your society.
As a people, you always place blame on others for your misfortunes - never yourselves.

You blame ignorance, you blame government, you blame those abroad, you blame conspiracies, you blame the very human emotions of others that you suffer from so very greatly - fear and misunderstanding.

People don't like you because you demand respect without explanation.

Stop looking for places to lay the blame all the time and people will probably start respecting and liking you a lot more.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 02:48 AM
link   
What i hate is that Great Britain always agrees with what America does and to make things worse we back them up.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
How do you expect the rest of the world to love you when you so clearly don't love yourselves?

The people of the US don't trust each other. What makes you think that anyone outside would want to trust you when the impression you give is such a negative one?

Sure, blame it on your government. But it's not down to them. It's YOU - your society.
As a people, you always place blame on others for your misfortunes - never yourselves.

You blame ignorance, you blame government, you blame those abroad, you blame conspiracies, you blame the very human emotions of others that you suffer from so very greatly - fear and misunderstanding.

People don't like you because you demand respect without explanation.

Stop looking for places to lay the blame all the time and people will probably start respecting and liking you a lot more.

I blame so much because nothing is right, and it get�s worst, i try to do my best, this forum is not my only life, after typing i do much more than what you think, people that dislikes me, well everybody is free to choose people to talk to, but i have a weird feeling that those talking with me about this matter, aren�t stupid people /(and i do not mean this board) and they do not dislike me, i do not look for respect leveller, simply because the things i post aren�t for get respect but for show the side of the story nobody wants to lurk, the one that is not in all media crap..
Anyway i blamed my self time ago for consum first brands and spend money in expensive places, being so "materialist" and "ignorant", but now i do much more for the people than never before.

If i look to negative, sorry leveller reality is not funny, beautiful or nice, is pretty negative in all senses and even u can�t deny that...

What more explanations you want men!!! do u read my posts??? What else do u need, just tell me what else do u need...

Is not My society but OUR society, and u are right in the part saying the WE (human beens of the globe) are in part responsable for this BUT u miss the ignorance that guides half of the world (not calling them stupid but they just simply do not care about anything else than themselves), or the people taking the decisions, manipulating us, separating us in political ideals and so on, America is just one more tool of conspiracy, and saying that u know also what i mean, if after all my posts u still think that i do it for bad stop reading them and click on ignore i�ll be better for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join